Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


WHMCS Crypto Payments
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Crypto Payments

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2023 in Providers

Hey Guys

has anyone used the below Crypto provider for WHMCS see there featured on the WHMCS Marketplace but never heard of them so quite cautious.

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/group/cryptomus

Thanked by 1host_c
«1

Comments

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Patron Provider

    @Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey Guys

    has anyone used the below Crypto provider for WHMCS see there featured on the WHMCS Marketplace but never heard of them so quite cautious.

    https://marketplace.whmcs.com/group/cryptomus

    it seems quite popular
    https://cryptomus.com

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    Looks interesting, has anybody used it ?

  • According to my e-mails and payment confirmations @VirMach uses cryptomus

    Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

    never came across it wanted to see if anyone uses it 1st before i try and use it

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @Jasonhyperhost said:
    never came across it wanted to see if anyone uses it 1st before i try and use it

    I'm gonna give it a try as my current processor has disabled all crypto except for BTC

    will apply with them soon and see how it goes, even trying few more processors

  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

    @c1vhosting said:

    @Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey Guys

    has anyone used the below Crypto provider for WHMCS see there featured on the WHMCS Marketplace but never heard of them so quite cautious.

    https://marketplace.whmcs.com/group/cryptomus

    it seems quite popular
    https://cryptomus.com

    Those guys reached me over Telegram back in September, looks suspicious

    Thanked by 2HostEONS c1vhosting
  • @tentor said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey Guys

    has anyone used the below Crypto provider for WHMCS see there featured on the WHMCS Marketplace but never heard of them so quite cautious.

    https://marketplace.whmcs.com/group/cryptomus

    it seems quite popular
    https://cryptomus.com

    Those guys reached me over Telegram back in September, looks suspicious

    nerd

  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

    @HostEONS said:

    @Jasonhyperhost said:
    never came across it wanted to see if anyone uses it 1st before i try and use it

    I'm gonna give it a try as my current processor has disabled all crypto except for BTC

    will apply with them soon and see how it goes, even trying few more processors

    im giving them a shot will feed back once intergrated and done a few payments to update if there any good

    Thanked by 2HostEONS host_c
  • @Jasonhyperhost said:
    never came across it wanted to see if anyone uses it 1st before i try and use it

    Don't use it in whmcs, but it works for me. Probably not the best, but easiest solution.

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

    I have also looked at this before but I find them sort of shady

  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

    @Advin said:
    I have also looked at this before but I find them sort of shady

    What do you use then ?

  • therawtheraw Member
    edited December 2023

    save your customer some stupid fees and don't use something that uses only bitcoin try smth else anything that uses like BEP20 or some cheaper network/coin

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

    Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

    Please suggest what to use i m also thinking to integrate

  • 1q11q1 Member
    edited December 2023

    @HostEONS said: Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    the transaction has been done, but no winning miner has it accepted to write on the block yet

  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

    @HostEONS said:
    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

    Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

    Funny, moved over to them just a few days ago as well in an attempt to have 1 single solution that offers all of the coins I'd like to offer without making it a full-time job to run 6 different nodes. So far they've paid out, though I dislike their method of doing it. Volume has been approximately 1 iHostART bailout and they didn't steal it.

    They're probably trustworthy until they're not. Like a lot of things in crypto 1 hiccup/mistake and a bunch of hot wallets get wrecked and doors shuttered overnight. I would still prefer the old method we used for non-custodial, but too many requests for different coins.

  • MoopahMoopah Member
    edited December 2023

    @crunchbits said:

    @HostEONS said:
    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

    Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

    Funny, moved over to them just a few days ago as well in an attempt to have 1 single solution that offers all of the coins I'd like to offer without making it a full-time job to run 6 different nodes. So far they've paid out, though I dislike their method of doing it. Volume has been approximately 1 iHostART bailout and they didn't steal it.

    They're probably trustworthy until they're not. Like a lot of things in crypto 1 hiccup/mistake and a bunch of hot wallets get wrecked and doors shuttered overnight. I would still prefer the old method we used for non-custodial, but too many requests for different coins.

    From now on, we should use the "iHostART Bailout" or (iHAB) as a unit of monetary value on LET.
    With 1 iHAB equivalent to 4,500 USD

    For example, 25 Ryzen dedicated servers can be priced at 1 iHAB/month

    Thanked by 2tjn PulsedMedia
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    Another update, their support team confirmed that there was some problem at their end, but they have fixed it and finally the transfer is done ... going to continue to use them for a while as couldn't find any better solution yet, but won't keep more then 1K with them for now ... will withdraw on regular basis

  • never heard of it, coinbase or binance may be options

  • @JoseDieguez said:
    never heard of it, coinbase or binance may be options

    About Coinbase..., that might not be a good idea

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    With Coinbase don't want to have another iHAB ... else will need more @crunchbits to resolve it :wink: , have used Coinbase in past , but had some issues so stopped using them

    Never tried Binance but this cryptomus is easy to use, tons of currencies at one place, auto conversion etc...

    Will try them for a while and switch if needed

  • @HostEONS said:
    With Coinbase don't want to have another iHAB ... else will need more @crunchbits to resolve it :wink: , have used Coinbase in past , but had some issues so stopped using them

    Never tried Binance but this cryptomus is easy to use, tons of currencies at one place, auto conversion etc...

    Will try them for a while and switch if needed

    We need to clone @crunchbits to ensure we can handle future iHABs

    Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

    Cryptomus seems to be very easy many different currency about trustworthness that debatable at this stage :(

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

    We use NowPayments and Coinbase Commerce. NowPayments has been quite nice for us, we've processed a lot through them. They offer automatic conversion to any coin that you choose, such as a stablecoin like USDT (which we use), and they will instantly/immediately withdraw funds to your chosen wallet address as soon as the payment is received from their side (if you wish). They can also convert to fiat automatically with withdrawals to your bank account, or allow you to store funds on the platform if you wish (to save on fees). They support a massive amount of coins and networks, more than I've seen from any other platform. The only problem with doing the approach of immediately converting and withdrawing is that there are a lot of network fees involved with that, we have it set so that the client covers those fees, usually it is $3-4 extra but it really depends on what the client pays with and the amount. I assume that the fees could be lower if you trust them to either hold your coins or convert into fiat.

    I will say that I still consider NowPayments to be a little shady because they are based in the Seychelles. However, out of the hundreds/thousands of transactions we've processed through them, we've had 0 problems and have had very few reported problems (which were usually on the customer's side).

    Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • So, What is the most reliable crypto gateway? After reading through all the comments, I'm still confused. :'(

  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

    @Advin said:
    We use NowPayments and Coinbase Commerce. NowPayments has been quite nice for us, we've processed a lot through them. They offer automatic conversion to any coin that you choose, such as a stablecoin like USDT (which we use), and they will instantly/immediately withdraw funds to your chosen wallet address as soon as the payment is received from their side (if you wish). They can also convert to fiat automatically with withdrawals to your bank account, or allow you to store funds on the platform if you wish (to save on fees). They support a massive amount of coins and networks, more than I've seen from any other platform. The only problem with doing the approach of immediately converting and withdrawing is that there are a lot of network fees involved with that, we have it set so that the client covers those fees, usually it is $3-4 extra but it really depends on what the client pays with and the amount. I assume that the fees could be lower if you trust them to either hold your coins or convert into fiat.

    I will say that I still consider NowPayments to be a little shady because they are based in the Seychelles. However, out of the hundreds/thousands of transactions we've processed through them, we've had 0 problems and have had very few reported problems (which were usually on the customer's side).

    Have used changenow extensively, and was eyeballing their integration as well. I just thought it wasn't actively developed any more--good to know.

    @Uchiha said:
    So, What is the most reliable crypto gateway? After reading through all the comments, I'm still confused. :'(

    Depends. Safest and most reliable: completely custodial run by competent admin.

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    We use NowPayments , processed 3.8k till now.
    Withdrawals work as expected.

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    Also trying out Cryptomus for natvps project, it has lower currency conversion fees.
    Might switch to it in future.

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

    @HostEONS said:
    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

    Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

    Because the transaction is in mempool, but not yet having any confirmations or maybe not even sent out from their node and only in their node's mempool.

    The full transaction is created with unique tx hash, inserted into mempool and then communicated from mempool to other nodes for potential inclusion in the next block(s). If TX Fee is too low, the transaction could sit in mempool for a reaaaally long time.

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @PulsedMedia said:

    @HostEONS said:
    I'm using cryptomus since few days for trial, already transferred out about 2K from it, but today I was doing a $600 withdrawal and it showed me the transaction HASH, though that HASH is not valid, and now when I contacted their support they are saying we will process it shortly, they are having increased workload

    Just wondering how can they show a transaction HASH when it's not really done

    I think can't really trust them, lets see if they resolve it or not

    Because the transaction is in mempool, but not yet having any confirmations or maybe not even sent out from their node and only in their node's mempool.

    The full transaction is created with unique tx hash, inserted into mempool and then communicated from mempool to other nodes for potential inclusion in the next block(s). If TX Fee is too low, the transaction could sit in mempool for a reaaaally long time.

    Naah it was some other issue

    They have me transaction HASH that’s not valid , infact it still not valid as that transfer was never done

    Then few hours later they did the transfer manually and gave me totally different HASH, even their support confirmed it was some problem at their end

    I know about delay in crypto transfers that’s mostly related to BTC, this was a USDT transfer

Sign In or Register to comment.