Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | Nothing special, the offers you already love - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | Nothing special, the offers you already love

Comments

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

My apologies Florian for the post, could not help myself.

@Ahui

Data Pgh Enterprise Telecom S.r.l. - last fiscal declaration is 2018 with a yearly sales value of 7.611 EURO. take @Calin 's word on this, just don't.

Happy sales Florian

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Ahui said:
    https://toxic-host.ro/cart.php?gid=39

Is this provider reliable

My friend, how long did you think before posting that scamming url in our sale thread?

• To be fair, that dodgy company has a fairly appropriate name. That itself should be sufficient warning!

• PS congrats on the upgrades!

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @jsg said:
    Apple starting in a garage - great! WOW! That's the spirit of entrepreneurs!

Some romanian hoster starting in his basement - boo! What a loser! Let's take a dump in every offer thread he dares to post!

@FlorinMarian haters in his threads, here is what I see:

• Top level: guys in a garage who someday really got big (e.g. Apple).
    • Mid level: guys in a garage or basement who may or may not get big but at least try hard (e.g. Hazi.ro).
    • Low level: guys who tried, failed, and gave up
    • Deep down level, way below the ground level: guys who take a dump on the work of those guys who try and work hard to make it.

The last ones are not even worth to be despised, they are just scum.

FlorinMarian, while I think that it's great that you stubbornly continue to aim for and work on your goals, you might want to simply ignore those 'Deep down level, way below the ground level' mobbers, because (a) they hate to meet and drop off teflon, and (b) your reaction, any reaction is a reward to them, and (c) they take almost any reaction from you as "see, he feels hit and hurt, so we're on track, let's continue!' anyway.

And if you answer, e.g. to the boring "haha, your 2 Gb/s line is just what I got at home', simply show a screenshot of a daily average network load of your operation.

What they are missing is the $500k “loan” those garage silicon kids got from family and friends and the connections.

Thanked by 2host_c jsg
    edited November 2023

@op23 said:

@jsg said:
    Apple starting in a garage - great! WOW! That's the spirit of entrepreneurs!

Some romanian hoster starting in his basement - boo! What a loser! Let's take a dump in every offer thread he dares to post!

@FlorinMarian haters in his threads, here is what I see:

• Top level: guys in a garage who someday really got big (e.g. Apple).
    • Mid level: guys in a garage or basement who may or may not get big but at least try hard (e.g. Hazi.ro).
    • Low level: guys who tried, failed, and gave up
    • Deep down level, way below the ground level: guys who take a dump on the work of those guys who try and work hard to make it.

The last ones are not even worth to be despised, they are just scum.

FlorinMarian, while I think that it's great that you stubbornly continue to aim for and work on your goals, you might want to simply ignore those 'Deep down level, way below the ground level' mobbers, because (a) they hate to meet and drop off teflon, and (b) your reaction, any reaction is a reward to them, and (c) they take almost any reaction from you as "see, he feels hit and hurt, so we're on track, let's continue!' anyway.

And if you answer, e.g. to the boring "haha, your 2 Gb/s line is just what I got at home', simply show a screenshot of a daily average network load of your operation.

What they are missing is the $500k “loan” those garage silicon kids got from family and friends and the connections.

Too late, I already borrowed 154 EUR from the bank today for a period of 5 years to afford two monitors from 2015.
    I will certainly not get a second loan.

Thanked by 1op23
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@FlorinMarian

display port , 22 inch , full hd , 120 Hz , for 7$ per monitors from my recycle center , write me on PM and it's possible sell you in future other 3x for 69$ , 48$ my revenue of course

Thanked by 1emgh
    edited November 2023

@Calin said:
    @FlorinMarian

display port , 22 inch , full hd , 120 Hz , for 7$ per monitors from my recycle center , write me on PM and it's possible sell you in future other 3x for 69$ , 48$ my revenue of course

I will not give up the order, the people were too friendly to receive a return:)

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

@Calin said:
    @FlorinMarian

And I though I made a good deal paying 45€ for a crappy VGA monitor. I don't think there's any "recycling center" of that kind around here. Actually people here have a habit of macing old TV and appliances with a sledgehammer and abandoning them as-is on the curb. Savage hairy pasta eaters.

• @Calin show that with lights on

• @emgh said: @Calin show that with lights on

Bottle of Santal, a wallet, red-bull in back and a Star Wars mug.

Nothing too interesting.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Kris said:

@emgh said: @Calin show that with lights on

Bottle of Santal, a wallet, red-bull in back and a Star Wars mug.

Nothing too interesting.

Everything you just said was interesting

Thanked by 2host_c Kris
  • Is the wallet full of $7 notes?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@Kris said: red-bull

No red-bull , just beer , red bull bad for my

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @ralf said:
    Is the wallet full of $7 notes?

Just yesterday I was lost in the though that the reason why the appointments to the doctor's office are scheduled every 15 or 30 minutes, compared to other intervals like 14 or 29 minutes, stems from the fact that humans have 5 fingers per hand, which is the basis of the decimal system.

Brutal.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @davide said:

@ralf said:
    Is the wallet full of $7 notes?

Just yesterday I was lost in the though that the reason why the appointments to the doctor's office are scheduled every 15 or 30 minutes, compared to other intervals like 14 or 29 minutes, stems from the fact that humans have 5 fingers per hand, which is the basis of the decimal system.

Brutal.

Bruh

Bruh, if we weren't friends, I'd remind you again that you're offtopic, but I'm not.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@FlorinMarian said:
    Bruh, if we weren't friends, I'd remind you again that you're offtopic, but I'm not.

Curse of offer post bumping

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Just received the monitors, they met my expectations.
    Now I'm waiting for battery charger, wireless keyboard and one hdmi dvi-i adapter.

Thanked by 2davide yoursunny
  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

@FlorinMarian Yes, the dvi-i adapters and the battery charger.

But I love your curtains. Are they hand-made? (or is that out of topic?!)

Bump!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:

Would you rather see:
    Pointless Bump
    ?

• ralfralf Member
    edited November 2023

@davide said:

Thanked by 1host_c

@davide said:

Bump!

They are not handmade but they look really pretty, thanks to my mom :)

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Wicked said:
    When did the Germans change their flag?

Somehow lagom introduced this bug in their last update.

I've fixed our version, thank you for pointing out this issue!

Nice bro, this is why you genius :)

How strange is the mentality of people.
    A few months ago we were giving big discounts for the annual payment and yet many opted for the monthly payment.
    Now the price is flat regardless of the period and many pay for a whole year and besides that I promote in my threads lately especially the services from Romania and the ones from Germany (OVH Game) end up being so well sold that I have left 3 times without IPs only in the last 2 days :|

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2023

@FlorinMarian said:
    A few months ago we were giving big discounts for the annual payment and yet many opted for the monthly payment.
    Now the price is flat regardless of the period and many pay for a whole year and besides that I promote in my threads lately especially the services from Romania and the ones from Germany (OVH Game) end up being so well sold that I have left 3 times without IPs only in the last 2 days :|

It indicates that OVH Game is a lot more interesting for your clients for some reason

@tentor said:

@FlorinMarian said:

It indicates that OVH Game is a lot more interesting for your clients for some reason

I have both products since 2020, something changed last week.

• Can we have monitor screenshot battle @FlorinMarian vs @Calin ?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@LTniger said:
    Can we have monitor screenshot battle @FlorinMarian vs @Calin ?

Nope, since my laptop is used for both HAZi.ro and work, it's forbidden to show any company logo or anything related to end client of my employeer.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

Would anyone appreciate...

... a pointless little bump?

:)