Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HAZI.ro | Nothing special, the offers you already love
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | Nothing special, the offers you already love

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

Hello!

The only novelty will be represented by the fact that today we announced to the ISP to extend the validity of the contract for another 2 years, increasing from 1Gbps IPv4 to 2Gbps IPv4 guaranteed as soon as possible.
At the moment, the sands are shifting at my new workplace and I can't afford to maintain a dedicated 5Gbps connection just as a hobby, but if I switch from an employee contract to B2B, the 5Gbps bandwidth will be covered in 2 working days:)

VPS Standard SSD
- Location: Romania
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 120GB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Price: €7.50 €3.50 Monthly (+1€ for IPv4)
- URL: VPS Standard SSD

VPS Advanced SSD
- Location: Romania
- CPU: 4x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 240GB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Price: €15.00 €8.00 Monthly (+1€ for IPv4)
- URL: VPS Advanced SSD

VPS Storage Basic
- Location: Romania
- CPU: 1x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: 1TB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Price: €5.00 €3.00 Monthly (+1€ for IPv4)
- URL: VPS Basic Storage

VPS Storage Standard
- Location: Romania
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 2GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: 2TB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Price: €10.00 €7.00 Monthly (+1€ for IPv4)
- URL: VPS Storage Standard

2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe
- Location: Germany
- CPU: 2x vCPU 3.90GHz ↗ 4.50GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: 40GB SSD NVMe
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- AntiDDoS: OVH Game
- **Take advantage of the power offered by AMD Ryzen processors.
- Price: €10.00 €8.00 Monthly
- URL: 2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe

Included With all these plans:

  • Root Access
  • KVM Virtualization
  • AntiDDoS Protection (Best-effort)
  • Dedicated IPv4 + IPv6/64
  • Redundant SSD Storage (RAID10) (VPS SSD)
  • Redundant SAS Storage (RAIDZ-3) + SSD Caching (VPS Storage)

Operating Systems:

  • AlmaLinux 8
  • AlmaLinux 9
  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 Stream 64bits
  • CentOS 9 Stream 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Debian 12 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Accepted payment methods:

  • Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Monero
  • ApeCoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Shiba Inu
  • Polygon

Looking Glasses

Thanked by 1R4ain
«134

Comments

  • mjj

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

    Just do 1Gb RAM for less and you will be back on horse.

    Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • So you're telling me that your "datacenter" has the same bandwidth of my residential connection? (2Gbit)

    Brother, you're asking quite the price for a service that's ... bedroom closet level. Halve them and you're gonna have way more sales.

    VPS Standard equivalent is 6.37€ at Hetzner. But you get 10Gbit, Cloud infrastructure and SOME DDoS protection.

  • sillycatsillycat Member
    edited November 2023

    @Lex said: SOME

    *None

  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

    @sillycat said:

    @Lex said: SOME

    *None

    Hetzner actually has pretty solid DDoS protection. The only issue is UDP traffic (they don't have sane countermeasures, only traffic limit for it).

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

    @Lex said:
    So you're telling me that your "datacenter" has the same bandwidth of my residential connection? (2Gbit)

    Brother, you're asking quite the price for a service that's ... bedroom closet level. Halve them and you're gonna have way more sales.

    VPS Standard equivalent is 6.37€ at Hetzner. But you get 10Gbit, Cloud infrastructure and SOME DDoS protection.

    I have a residential line at 11 EUR/mo at 1800Mbps but it does not work like this. No SLA, BGP session, guaranteed bandwidth and enterprise equipments.
    Is like a comparison between Dacia and Lamborghini because in your opinion both reach over 100km/h.

  • Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Lam-bruh-ghini

    When I inquired to buy a small Alfa Romeo I declined because for its 2 liters engine the annual road tax would be in the neighborhood of €300. In Italy only a decorated mafioso can afford to drive from his mansion to the senate in a Lambruhghini.


    BTW I think that if you sell your soul to Satan and allow porn and ignore DMCA your offers may become more appealing. My 2¢.

  • @davide said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Lam-bruh-ghini

    When I inquired to buy a small Alfa Romeo I declined because for its 2 liters engine the annual road tax would be in the neighborhood of €300. In Italy only a decorated mafioso can afford to drive from his mansion to the senate in a Lambruhghini.


    BTW I think that if you sell your soul to Satan and allow porn and ignore DMCA your offers may become more appealing. My 2¢.

    "The Law on Prevention and Combat of Pornography (No. 196/2003) says that all pornographic sites must be accessible only after entering a password and after the patron paid a tax per minute of access. Also, such activities must be authorised by a commission of the Ministry of Culture and Cults, which will include representatives of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. All sites which feature paedophile, necrophile and zoophile pornography are banned.[1]

    The sites which do not respect this law may be added to a black list by the National Authority of Regulation in Communications and the ISPs which do not filter out the sites in the list within 48 hours will be fined 10,000-50,000 lei (3,400-17,000 USD).[1] The sites are added to the black list after denounces from private citizens, sites which are then verified by the Authority."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Romania

    Thanked by 1host_c
  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

    @SirFoxy it seems to be more of an elective clause in the ToS rather than compliance; if there is pressure for such legal propositions there may be popular support for censorship.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @jenkki said:
    Just do 1Gb RAM for less and you will be back on horse.

    1Gb RAM package is a trojan horse for providers.

  • LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2023

    The same over and over again... What's new Florin in life? Did you changed your car tires to winter? R18?

    Thanked by 1host_c
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

    @LTniger said:
    The same over and over again... What's new Florin in life? Did you changed your car tires to winter? R18?

    Actually I did it, thanks for your question.

  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said: 1Gb RAM package is a trojan horse for providers.

    Well elephants is not what they looking for. Pony is not a trojan horse. Chicken is not a bird. Melon is not a berry.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @LTniger said:
    What's new Florin in life?

    We want to see Florin swimming in a pool, in the winter, with ice floating around him.

    Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @LTniger said:
    What's new Florin in life?

    We want to see Florin swimming in a pool, in the winter, with ice floating around him.

    Give me some time, I will not dissapoint you.

  • absolutely most clueless provider wannabe here

    sum of all possible fuckups and disasters

    don't waste your time, money and data for this romanian scammer... STAY AWAY

  • @Andrews said:
    absolutely most clueless provider wannabe here

    sum of all possible fuckups and disasters

    don't waste your time, money and data for this romanian scammer... STAY AWAY

    Don't spare us from all the details. Even tiny ones.

    Thanked by 1host_c
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    I hear mystery box is an effective sales strategy.
    Sell 1000 of those for €20/2y each.
    Best spec is 2x IPv4, 16GB RAM, 400GB SSD, regular support, 1 unit.
    Worst spec is IPv6-only, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, CharGBT automated support, 999 units.
    You'll earn big profits.

    Thanked by 1kheng86
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    I hear mystery box is an effective sales strategy.
    Sell 1000 of those for €20/2y each.
    Best spec is 2x IPv4, 16GB RAM, 400GB SSD, regular support, 1 unit.
    Worst spec is IPv6-only, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, CharGBT automated support, 999 units.
    You'll earn big profits.

    I doubt that Florin has gambling license

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @jmaxwell said:

    Honestly, I didn't understand what you wanted to say, but I like the way you think.

    @yoursunny said:
    I hear mystery box is an effective sales strategy.
    Sell 1000 of those for €20/2y each.
    Best spec is 2x IPv4, 16GB RAM, 400GB SSD, regular support, 1 unit.
    Worst spec is IPv6-only, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, CharGBT automated support, 999 units.
    You'll earn big profits.

    There is no need to excessively increase my sales with the amount of hardware I currently own, despite the fact that many do not understand why they would choose us instead of the big providers, all the figures show us that we do what we do well.

    @tentor said:

    @yoursunny said:
    I hear mystery box is an effective sales strategy.
    Sell 1000 of those for €20/2y each.
    Best spec is 2x IPv4, 16GB RAM, 400GB SSD, regular support, 1 unit.
    Worst spec is IPv6-only, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, CharGBT automated support, 999 units.
    You'll earn big profits.

    I doubt that Florin has gambling license

  • LexLex Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said:
    I have a residential line at 11 EUR/mo at 1800Mbps but it does not work like this. No SLA, BGP session, guaranteed bandwidth and enterprise equipments.
    Is like a comparison between Dacia and Lamborghini because in your opinion both reach over 100km/h.

    You're absolutely right, however, I bet I can max out my residential line no problem, for 24 hours even. Can yours do the same?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @Lex said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    I have a residential line at 11 EUR/mo at 1800Mbps but it does not work like this. No SLA, BGP session, guaranteed bandwidth and enterprise equipments.
    Is like a comparison between Dacia and Lamborghini because in your opinion both reach over 100km/h.

    You're absolutely right, however, I bet I can max out my residential line no problem, for 24 hours even. Can yours do the same?

    I haven't tested it, but it's not relevant either, I have a residential line in addition to the two dedicated ones just to make sure that in case of a massive DDoS attack, I wouldn't be left without internet.

  • LexLex Member
    edited November 2023

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Is like a comparison between Dacia and Lamborghini because in your opinion both reach over 100km/h.

    Let me explain it with your own analogy, since it seems that the point is missing your mind.

    You are selling bus tickets to 50 people but you don't have a bus, you have a Dacia Logan. Your car has 5 seats, maybe room for 10 people (uncomfortably), not 15, 20, 30 or 50. Yet you are selling 50 tickets and more, advertising a (comfortable) bus ride.

    Thanked by 1host_c
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @Lex said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Is like a comparison between Dacia and Lamborghini because in your opinion both reach over 100km/h.

    Let me explain it with your own analogy, since it seems that the point is missing your mind.

    You are selling bus tickets to 50 people but you don't have a bus, you have a Dacia Logan. Your car has 5 seats, maybe room for 10 people (uncomfortably), not 15, 20, 30 or 50. Yet you are selling 50 tickets and more, advertising a (comfortable) bus ride.

    It's true, but people know that they pay for a Lamborghini ticket for a ride in a Dacia.
    Especially after these days when some sold cruise tickets in a ship that sank immediately after leaving the shore (hxservers) respectively others who received orders but did not honor them yet (I don't remember the name of the provider) , I think that our offer is still reasonable.

  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

    @yoursunny said:
    I hear mystery box is an effective sales strategy.
    Sell 1000 of those for €20/2y each.
    Best spec is 2x IPv4, 16GB RAM, 400GB SSD, regular support, 1 unit.
    Worst spec is IPv6-only, 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, CharGBT automated support, 999 units.
    You'll earn big profits.

    Me tink u wong.
    Or at least the effectiveness of the lottery depends on the targeted buyer. I think it would fail against adult westerners.

    When I was 17 my prof of electronics took the class to an electronics fair. Cool. There was a stand with a jar (a fucking glass jar) half a meter tall, filled with used DDR memory banks for computers, on top of which a sandwich flag was planted, with a written message: "95% of these banks work". Yeeee ;)

    Five or so hours later that jar was still full to the rim. The crook at the stand lacked the malice to at least pretend that the deal was so good that some banks had been sold in the meanwhile...

    Moral of the story: there's no moral to the story, we'll all work and pay taxes until death :)

    Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

    @davide said: Moral of the story: there's no moral to the story.

    So if he had got half of them out after 1 hour and write another flag, next to the old one saying " only 50% remaining " you think that the others seeing that, have not jumped the jar and bought all of them?

  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

    @host_c said:

    @davide said: Moral of the story: there's no moral to the story.

    So if he had got half of them out after 1 hour and write another flag, next to the old one saying " only 50% remaining " you think that the others seeing that, have not jumped the jar and bought all of them?

    That's outrageous. If he had the guts to rise the second tramezzino flag in that crowded place, he wouldn't have lived long enough to plant it. This is Ittally, insta-karma mobsters style. Pizza pasta vaffanculo.

    Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating and he would have lived long enough to plant it. But fuck it, this wasn't a bazaar in Mumbai. I don-t think the flies would have stuck to the shit.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    The stories in the comments are interesting, but I don't know how correct it is to fill the thread with offtopic.

    Thanked by 1jsg
Sign In or Register to comment.