Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK WEEK -> NETHERLANDS DEDICATED SERVERS 45% OFF RECURRING!!! | NO DMCA by HostSlick.com - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK WEEK -> NETHERLANDS DEDICATED SERVERS 45% OFF RECURRING!!! | NO DMCA by HostSlick.com

Comments

• @HostSlick
    Hello, Dear HostSlick Official Team,  
     I ordered your VPS yesterday. However, I paid without fully considering my needs, so I reported the situation to customer service and hoped to receive a refund and re-select a configuration. However, customer service told me that they have already applied for a refund, but my account will also be closed. I really regret that my problem caused this situation. Since my account has been closed, I cannot view the order status, so please tell me how long it will take for my refund to be processed. Thank you very much!
    Transaction #: 254765694979

Lastly, I really appreciate your company, and it was my mishandling that caused trouble for you. I apologize sincerely.

• @Ne0x said:
    Double bandwidth for my order 5748842441 please.

I think my order is for 2023 10G KVM VPS BF Deal II. Do I get additional free RAM?

• Please double the bandwidth:\
    Order Number: 1235208657
    Invoice #2023-11-30-1150

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • @HostSlick

finally a server as I wished in that thread about black friday offer suggestions ;)

Order #5857818082 - please double the bandwidth from 100TB to 200TB. Thank you.

(and if you got snow down there in 92361, enjoy, I'm fine if that machine is delivered on a weekday through business times...)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@OhJohn said:
    @HostSlick

finally a server as I wished in that thread about black friday offer suggestions ;)

Order #5857818082 - please double the bandwidth from 100TB to 200TB. Thank you.

(and if you got snow down there in 92361, enjoy, I'm fine if that machine is delivered on a weekday through business times...)

thanks for your order. Ill note that. - It will be delivered tomorrow with a batch of others.
    yes, there is snow but i dont like that very much.

Weekend Ill stay inside in living room, watch some netflix while monitoring (graphs etc) is on some other screens, catch some sleep and do some work in between.
    Need to solve some tickets and orders from Black Friday which are left.

@caco12138 said:
    @HostSlick
    Hello, Dear HostSlick Official Team,  
     I ordered your VPS yesterday. However, I paid without fully considering my needs, so I reported the situation to customer service and hoped to receive a refund and re-select a configuration. However, customer service told me that they have already applied for a refund, but my account will also be closed. I really regret that my problem caused this situation. Since my account has been closed, I cannot view the order status, so please tell me how long it will take for my refund to be processed. Thank you very much!
    Transaction #: 254765694979

Lastly, I really appreciate your company, and it was my mishandling that caused trouble for you. I apologize sincerely.

This was refunded sir. 7.66 USD via 2checkout.
    They usually take 3-7 days for that. :smile:

edited November 2023

regarding all orders who posted their IDs
    your gifts are coming with provisioning.

ill mass process them to be organized a bit

stock on some is also available too,

thank you.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2023

Wait, I bought some deal too, no idea if this is eligible for anything, there is too many pages, but chicken is chicken, right?!

From e-mails:

Order Number: 4259500266
    Invoice 2023-11-25-477

From 2checkout

Cart Purchase: 37793 on https://hostslick.com using Visa/MasterCard - [xxxx] as payment method. The total amount of the order 222399175

Cheers,

• order 3946047416

thanks

• Order 4539703534

Appreciate any increases!

• Hi @HostSlick !

Some funny GIF for you and the lottery...

And maybe some love for this invoice ID :smiley:

Order 7511612433
    Invoice #2023-11-27-815

Thanked by 1ehab
  • isnaygisnayg Member
    edited December 2023

haha

• Please double the bandwidth:\
    Order Number: 7727733722
    Invoice #2023-11-29-1094

MS said:

You eat The Chicken?

• @HostSlick said:

MS said:

You eat The Chicken?

All chicken eaten.
    Very useful breed of chickens. Only 1 chicken diet for the whole year. Next renewal meal after 1 year :).

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @HostSlick Please double the bandwidth
    Order Number: 7693836280
    Invoice 2023-11-26-538

edited December 2023

@JUND said:
    @HostSlick Please double the bandwidth
    Order Number: 7693836280
    Invoice 2023-11-26-538

The storage deal Doesnt apply to any of this.
    Only plans listed on thread site 1)

• Thanked by 1ehab

processing all left orders. Until Tuesday latest all should be delivered and 0 pending orders left. Then i start with doubles/gifts (where it applies)

Thanked by 3ehab _MS_ user123
  • When is my HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-2 setup? Its been more then 7 days?

• @HostSlick said:

what about sex?

@sander815 said:
    When is my HOSTSLICK-BLACKFRIDAY2023-2 setup? Its been more then 7 days?

Above Post. We are working on it

Thanked by 1user123

@ehab said:

@HostSlick said:

what about sex?

Cant find any picture or GIF of chicken having sex. Sorry bro

Thanked by 1ehab
This discussion has been closed.