Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Black Friday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1/year NAT VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Black Friday | Everyone gets a DollaNAT | $1/year NAT VPS

Comments

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2023

So much .69!

Thanked by 2Cam Ganonk
  • Can't hold my finger to click a DollaNAT offer from @Cam that I've been waiting for :*
    Paid one, awaiting provision (not in a hurry ...).
    As always, nice Gullo BF deals .

Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@0xC7 said:
    Can't hold my finger to click a DollaNAT offer from @Cam that I've been waiting for :*
    Paid one, awaiting provision (not in a hurry ...).
    As always, nice Gullo BF deals .

I am monitoring provisioning right now, I would be lying if I said i wasn't a little worried with all the orders that have come in so fingers crossed they get provisioned without issues haha.

Thanked by 2Galeej 0xC7
  • @Cam said: Good job guys, Crashed MariaDB! Server is going offline for a minute so I can upgrade the resources.

Ah, thats why I have a glitch there when ordering

Thanked by 1Cam
  • Got one and thanks

Thanked by 1Cam
  • too cheap to resist :D

Thanked by 1Cam
  • got 1.69

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @josephf Probably the absolute cheapest you will see at $1,69/year.

Thanked by 2Cam JosephF
  • @Galeej said:
    How do you guys put a 128mb or 256mb VPS to good use?

As production server. Hosting clients websites, ticketing systems, project management systems, online shops, etc. 32mb RAM is enough to host a website.

Thanked by 1Galeej
  • ok,let’s go to we

Thanked by 1Cam
  • got 1.69

Thanked by 1Cam
  • Gullos offers have always been great value and quality for me, highly recommended if it is something that suits your needs.

Thanked by 1Cam

@btselem said:
    Gullos offers have always been great value and quality for me, highly recommended if it is something that suits your needs.

Thank you for your kind review!

• I get that you don't wanrlt to ruin your business with unsustainable deals, but the unrenawable vpses just seem kind dumb to me. might attract abuse, but not long-time users. I'd personally prefer a renewal at a "normal", more expensive price, but maybe that's just me.

I am taking a pause on orders for the 200MB NAT. Had to manually provision servers. If your server was not provisioned please open a ticket so I can get that taken care of!

@shruub said:
    I get that you don't wanrlt to ruin your business with unsustainable deals, but the unrenawable vpses just seem kind dumb to me. might attract abuse, but not long-time users. I'd personally prefer a renewal at a "normal", more expensive price, but maybe that's just me.

You are in luck! I have recurring promotions in my offer as well.
    The reasoning behind this offer is I have a single server that is a good value to be able to offer this kind of deal. The other locations and servers I have wouldn't be able to sustain a deal like this.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Please tag me if for some reason @Cam posted some sudden special deals, busy with preparing for the megathread Flash Sale event and can't keep up with all the offer threads :(

Thank you!

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Cam said:

@shruub said:
    I get that you don't wanrlt to ruin your business with unsustainable deals, but the unrenawable vpses just seem kind dumb to me. might attract abuse, but not long-time users. I'd personally prefer a renewal at a "normal", more expensive price, but maybe that's just me.

The reasoning behind this offer is I have a single server that is a good value to be able to offer this kind of deal. The other locations and servers I have wouldn't be able to sustain a deal like this.

Yup, the recurring offers are nice! I was mainly thinking of the UK 256GB vps, as the storage doesn't really make sence for 4 months :)

@shruub said:

@Cam said:

@shruub said:

Yup, the recurring offers are nice! I was mainly thinking of the UK 256GB vps, as the storage doesn't really make sence for 4 months :)

Ahh yes so that is a little different. The UK server I am provisioning on is honestly too expensive to profit from but I am locked into a contract. So to benefit someone who may be interested in a short-term storage server they can purchase this for the remainder of the contract :) Just filling up unused space basically.

Thanked by 2yoursunny shruub
  • @Cam Are the deals listed under "New Specials" in the OP recurring pricing for renewals?

• @josephf said:
    @Cam Are the deals listed under "New Specials" in the OP recurring pricing for renewals?

...Automatically cancels ...

@josephf said:
    @Cam Are the deals listed under "New Specials" in the OP recurring pricing for renewals?

Good question! I know its kind of complicated.
    The services under "Sitewide Specials!" are all recurring discounts.

The services under "New Specials" will all be canceled at the end of their term without the option for renewal.

• Nice offer! Just ordered the Canada special and found I have an invoice I missed :).

Thanked by 1Cam
  • Wow

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Cam said: NO Support, Refunds, or Abuse

I fully understand the NO Support phrase given the price but what if the VPS has a problem that can only be fixed from the provider side?

@yusra said:

@Cam said: NO Support, Refunds, or Abuse

I fully understand the NO Support phrase given the price but what if the VPS has a problem that can only be fixed from the provider side?

You are expected to follow all other outlets before opening a ticket. I.e. checking twitter and status page for announcements

• Got a FR and BG,nice deals :)

• Have you considered any lifetime deals for shared web hosting?

@Turbo_Pascal said:
    Have you considered any lifetime deals for shared web hosting?

I have, but I will never do any lifetime deals.

Thanked by 1Turbo_Pascal

@Franzkafka said:
    Got a FR and BG,nice deals :)

Thanks for your order!