Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 | Ryzen 7950x | EPYC Milan | Giveaways - Page 49
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 | Ryzen 7950x | EPYC Milan | Giveaways

1434445464749»

Comments

• @NDTN So this is a normal situation?

• Here's my VirMach Tokyo box, which is in the same datacenter. I don't think it's on Greencloud's end.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jcfkccp said:
    @NDTN So this is a normal situation?

Yes normal when DDoS mitigation is enabled, it might drop some repeated ping packets.

• @NDTN Fair enough, I'll wait a few days to check again

• @NDTN said:
    should we increase it to $20?

Yes, please. I didn't want to be his neighbor.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Dazzle said:

@NDTN said:
    should we increase it to $20?

Yes, please. I didn't want to be his neighbor.

I suggest to be $200

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • @jcfkccp said:
    @NDTN Fair enough, I'll wait a few days to check again

you can also decide to pay $3 now instead of accusing them.

• @cybertech said:

@jcfkccp said:
    @NDTN Fair enough, I'll wait a few days to check again

you can also decide to pay $3 now instead of accusing them.

Sorry, I'dont want to do that. I choose to not renew my vps after the service ends.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 24

@jcfkccp said:
    @NDTN Is this your Green Cloud service? Let customers pay for DC's problems?

I don't like it that they didn't even check the customer's problem at first reply on the ticket.

• @didtav said:

@jcfkccp said:

I don't like it that they didn't even check the customer's problem at first reply on the ticket.

I don't want to judge any more. Otherwise everyone will think I'm being unreasonable.

• @jcfkccp said:

@didtav said:

@jcfkccp said:

I don't want to judge any more. Otherwise everyone will think I'm being unreasonable.

"the network is poor again"

i dont think the response is unreasonable.

• @cybertech said:

@jcfkccp said:

@didtav said:

@jcfkccp said:

Thank you

• @jcfkccp said:

@cybertech said:

@jcfkccp said:

@didtav said:

@jcfkccp said:

Thank you

you're very welcome

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 24

@didtav said: I don't like it that they didn't even check the customer's problem at first reply on the ticket.

WTF do you expect them to do after a ticket "network is poor again". Without any details, any description, any examples?

I don't like it that you didn't even describe the customer's problem at first post (reply) on the ticket.

• They have terminated all my VPS without any notification, no reason whatsoever.