Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 | Ryzen 7950x | EPYC Milan | Giveaways - Page 45
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 | Ryzen 7950x | EPYC Milan | Giveaways

Comments

• contest entry post

• Mine

• @Zagor64 said: Yes. This is the Arizona node. My plan is the AZ10GbpStorage-2 for $80/yr.

Is it back online? Or still offline?

I wanted to buy storage at this location with 3x year payment and double ram, but because of this issue I lose the deal :-( Hope for other opportunity from them to buy at least the same

• Zagor64Zagor64 Member
    edited November 2023

@jokotan said:

@Zagor64 said: Yes. This is the Arizona node. My plan is the AZ10GbpStorage-2 for $80/yr.

I wanted to buy storage at this location with 3x year payment and double ram, but because of this issue I lose the deal :-( Hope for other opportunity from them to buy at least the same

Still offline and I haven't heard anything from them since last night. I asked them to see if they could move my VPS to a different node and they replied back asking me at what location? I said anywhere in the US or Canada (I really don't know what locations they have) and they said they would get back to me but that was the last email I got from them.

• @codelock said:
    Mods please lock @bdl account we can't have him win more

wait 'til I work out how to run lxc on ipads.... :D

• @jokotan said:

@Zagor64 said: Yes. This is the Arizona node. My plan is the AZ10GbpStorage-2 for $80/yr.

better to lose the deal than lose the data

• @Zagor64 said: Still offline and I haven't heard anything from them since last night. I asked them to see if they could move my VPS to a different node and they replied back asking me at what location? I said anywhere in the US or Canada (I really don't know what locations they have) and they said they would get back to me but that was the last email I got from them.

They only have JP now according to sales, but less BW... and more expensive...

@bdl said: better to lose the deal than lose the data

This shit can happened at any provides I guess.........

• @Zagor64 said:

@jokotan said:

Still offline and I haven't heard anything from them since last night. I asked them to see if they could move my VPS to a different node and they replied back asking me at what location? I said anywhere in the US or Canada (I really don't know what locations they have) and they said they would get back to me but that was the last email I got from them.

When I asked they said all other options were full. Ended up getting a refund. On the plus side I know their support is quick and overall helpful.

• Results should be announced anytime now

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• Good luck to everyone. This is an unforgettable BFCM event ;)

• gogogo

• @cazool said:

@Zagor64 said:

@jokotan said:

When I asked they said all other options were full. Ended up getting a refund. On the plus side I know their support is quick and overall helpful.

Yeah, I guess that's the best options since they haven't given me any further updates and who knows IF it will ever come back up.

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• OUR LAST

MOARRRRRRRRRR

• Crazy!

• thank you Greencloud

• Did I win

• Did i win?

• I'm always a willing winner and offer myself to be selected :p

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• thank you Greencloud

• @ZA_capetown said:
    I'm always a willing winner and offer myself to be selected :p