Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Extravaganza at VIRTONO! Amazing Deals and Unmatched Rewards! Win free credits! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Extravaganza at VIRTONO! Amazing Deals and Unmatched Rewards! Win free credits!

1235»

Comments

• Gonna give the shared hosting a try :) Order: 2602008482

• @virtono said:

@cold said:

@virtono said:

@ehab said:
    hey @virtono

i am expecting more Flashes from you

don't let us down.

feel free to tag me when its really hard hot.

The 512M Flash is really Hot :)

I will provide other Flash Sales in the comments next days, we also are scheduled on @FAT32 's mega thread.

Also, you can use the 40% or 60% discounts, if you are looking for bigger servers.

Tell me what plans are you interested in and maybe I will craft some special deals.

i bought it last year for the same price....

Not with the same rewards I believe. This year we are doubling the resources and we are having a great giveaway.

Ok, then i buy next year when u have bf offers

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@HuntersPad said:
    Gonna give the shared hosting a try :) Order: 2602008482

Thank you for ordering!

edited November 2023

=== New Deals ===

Cyber Monday Flash Deals

1. KVM 1G for only €19.95 EUR /Year (normal price €59.40 EUR/year, over 66% recurring Discount)
    1. KVM 2G for only €45 EUR /Year instead of €119.40 EUR /Year (over 60% recurring discount)
    1. 50% Recurring discount for all our VPS plans using code: CM23LT50.
      Just 10 uses are available.
      Use it now: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=273
  • OrderID: 7522512960
    Please double RAM if this offer is still available. Looking forward to testing out your service!

@lsd said:
    OrderID: 7522512960
    Please double RAM if this offer is still available. Looking forward to testing out your service!

Thank you for your order, I'm sure you'll like it!
    I have doubled your RAM!

Thanked by 1lsd

@virtono said:
    === New Deals ===

Cyber Monday Flash Deals

1. KVM 1G for only €19.95 EUR /Year (normal price €59.40 EUR/year, over 66% recurring Discount)
    1. KVM 2G for only €45 EUR /Year instead of €119.40 EUR /Year (over 60% recurring discount)

KVM 1G for €19.95 EUR/Year works very well on other channels, so I have increased the quantity here as well, adding 10 more for this offer here, 30 in total.

You need to use the coupon code: BF23KVM1G19E at checkout and get the KVM 1G plan for only €19.95 EUR /Year instead of €59.40 EUR/year.

I see a lot of orders, but no comments.
    Don't forget to comment here with the Order ID so you can benefit from doubled resources and sign up for our special giveaway!

• @virtono said:
    Don't forget to comment here with the Order ID so you can benefit from doubled resources and sign up for our special giveaway!

In one of my recent order (3345862329) i have some troubles with network.
    Constant drops, low speed(100-200mbps).

Is there any issues right now in this location?

@wake said:

@virtono said:

In one of my recent order (3345862329) i have some troubles with network.
    Constant drops, low speed(100-200mbps).

Is there any issues right now in this location?

you need to open a support ticket so our team can check with the NOC from that specific location and solve the issue (if any).

Thanked by 1wake

A couple of hours left from this campaign! Place your orders and comment for the doubled resources and credit giveaways!

@virtono said:
    === New Deals ===

Cyber Monday Flash Deals

Last Chance! In a couple of hours, the coupons will expire!
    The BF discount codes are still UP too!

• I purchased a lot of orders, but all of them were canceled. I sent a ticket, but no one listened to me

@spoit_sun said:
    I purchased a lot of orders, but all of them were canceled. I sent a ticket, but no one listened to me

Please PM with the ticket ID or your email address so I can ask my colleagues to check.
    Most surely, you have not used your real address, or your real IP address and our anti-fraud system blocked your order.

Thank you all for your support, for ordering and commenting here.
    We will come back next week with more details about the giveaway.

Again, Thank you!!!

Thanked by 3ehab wake loay

Hey LET!

I've withdrawn the the winners for the BF giveaway:
    https://www.viralsweep.com/random-name-picker/w_4811_a13026c08694dfa7ae844efaad43ec9d

@loay 1892523159 -> €100
    @Hakim 1079468538 -> €100
    @HuntersPad 2602008482 -> €50
    @inspain 1894056888 -> €50
    @brueggus 1913506019 -> €25
    @peterming 7790419741 -> €25

The credit has been added to your account balance. Please spend it in 2 months.

Thank you all, for your support and participation!

• @virtono said:
    Hey LET!

I've withdrawn the the winners for the BF giveaway:
    https://www.viralsweep.com/random-name-picker/w_4811_a13026c08694dfa7ae844efaad43ec9d

@loay 1892523159 -> €100
    @Hakim 1079468538 -> €100
    @HuntersPad 2602008482 -> €50
    @inspain 1894056888 -> €50
    @brueggus 1913506019 -> €25
    @peterming 7790419741 -> €25

The credit has been added to your account balance. Please spend it in 2 months.

Thank you all, for your support and participation!

Wow, never thought of myself to be this lucky. You made my day! Thank you. I've already had a very positive experience with your service and support.

• Those locations look like they are virtual.

Norway is actually Denmark.
    Ireland is the UK.
    Bulgaria is Romania.
    Czech Republic and Austria are Germany.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@siemens said:
    Ireland is the UK.

Thems fighting words.

Francisco

Thanked by 2BruhGamer12 siemens
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited February 26

I'm sorry that it has come to this point, but

WARNING

I got a VPS server in CZ in one of their last promos (Nov. 2023) for €30.

Recently I noticed that

• my payment option has been set to one I'd never use (and not the one I use since years.
    • they send monthly invoices although what I purchased was a yearly deal ("€30/yr")
    • they do not even respect the deal; their monthly invoice is €2.97, which times 12 is €35,64 that is almost 20% above the promo price!
    • To add insult to injury, when I requested an annual invoice of €30 - as advertised in their LET promo - they told me that if I want to get an annual invoice/pay annually (in advance!) they would charge (a bit over) €45 that is (a bit) over 50% above the promo price!

I should mention that I'm a customer of them since years and liked them. A while ago something seems to have changed. Maybe a new owner or new management; whatever, the @virtono I liked and was a happy customer of was honest, used no dirty tricks, and provided decent service (in relation to the relatively low cost). That seems to have drastically changed.

@jbiloh, @raindog308, @DP,

I think you might want to look into this. I don't think that you consider it acceptable if a provider actually charges about 50% more than advertised here on LET and also doesn't like annual deals to be payed annually (front up at that in my case).

Please note that I'm not (yet) alleging that Virtono are scammers! Maybe there is just one (1) bad apple in that basket, I do not want to exclude that possibility.

(I do have evidence, of course, and can provide that to an admin).

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jsg said: when I requested an annual invoice of €30 - as advertised in their LET promo - they told me that if I want to get an annual invoice/pay annually (in advance!) they would charge (a bit over) €45 that is (a bit) over 50% above the promo price!

@virtono?

• emghemgh Member

@DP said:

@jsg said: when I requested an annual invoice of €30 - as advertised in their LET promo - they told me that if I want to get an annual invoice/pay annually (in advance!) they would charge (a bit over) €45 that is (a bit) over 50% above the promo price!

@virtono?

I mean, what do you expect after the fake locations?

@jsg said:
    I'm sorry that it has come to this point, but

WARNING

I got a VPS server in CZ in one of their last promos (Nov. 2023) for €30.

Recently I noticed that

• my payment option has been set to one I'd never use (and not the one I use since years.
    • they send monthly invoices although what I purchased was a yearly deal ("€30/yr")
    • they do not even respect the deal; their monthly invoice is €2.97, which times 12 is €35,64 that is almost 20% above the promo price!
    • To add insult to injury, when I requested an annual invoice of €30 - as advertised in their LET promo - they told me that if I want to get an annual invoice/pay annually (in advance!) they would charge (a bit over) €45 that is (a bit) over 50% above the promo price!

I should mention that I'm a customer of them since years and liked them. A while ago something seems to have changed. Maybe a new owner or new management; whatever, the @virtono I liked and was a happy customer of was honest, used no dirty tricks, and provided decent service (in relation to the relatively low cost). That seems to have drastically changed.

@jbiloh, @raindog308, @DP,

I think you might want to look into this. I don't think that you consider it acceptable if a provider actually charges about 50% more than advertised here on LET and also doesn't like annual deals to be payed annually (front up at that in my case).

Please note that I'm not (yet) alleging that Virtono are scammers! Maybe there is just one (1) bad apple in that basket, I do not want to exclude that possibility.

(I do have evidence, of course, and can provide that to an admin).

I can share you a screenshot but it contains personal information.

You have ordered another promo, not the yearly promo, you have ordered with monthly billing using coupon code HALLO231G25. This coupon code was for out 1G monthly payment for 2.5EUR. It is a fixed discount (-2,45 EUR).
    You didn't ordered that VPS on yearly billing.

edited February 26

@DP said:

[image]

@virtono?

Yes. And btw. re Virtono's response: that's BS. I did order the €30/year VPS; in case they really have something different in their system then that's either fraud or a mistake (I seriously prefer to presume the latter). I'd never order a monthly product when a yearly one is available (and I should know their system because I already had/have some yearly promo VPS from them).

And thanks for your quick reaction and looking into it.

edited February 26

@virtono

I'm a relatively long time customer. How about showing a constructive attitude and simply saying "OK, one of us made a mistake. We'll terminate the monthly VPS at the end of the current billing month and give you the €30/yr promo VPS instead and send you the €30 (1 year in advance) invoice - and both sides can be content"?

After all, I was a happy customer and stood with you when many, many LETians stayed away and/or advised to stay away from romanian providers. I'm certainly not interested in hurting you, but unfortunately you left me no chance to stay a happy customer.

@jsg said:
    @virtono

I'm a relatively long time customer. How about showing a constructive attitude and simply saying "OK, one of us made a mistake. We'll terminate the monthly VPS at the end of the current billing month and give you the €30/yr promo VPS instead and send you the €30 (1 year in advance) invoice - and both sides can be content"?

After all, I was a happy customer and stood with you when many, many LETians stayed away and/or advised to stay away from romanian providers. I'm certainly not interested in hurting you, but unfortunately you left me no chance to stay a happy customer.

OK. Understand your point. Fair enough, I can change the billing cycle. Let continue our discussion on the ticketing system so I can see what needs to be done. I'll need to check if it's the same plan you're talking about, I can only change the next due amount and next due date.

We just wanted to be fair with the others who didn't get the chance to buy our special offers...

P.S.: Thank you for your help and support here.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • " Want to try our services? _ get 60% off first payment_ with Code: BF2360 (The coupon is valid for our standard Cloud VPS plans from Europe and US, except for the KVM 512M.)
    Check our Cloud VPS plans: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=273

Planning to stay? get a 40% lifetime discount with Code: BFLT2340 (The coupon is valid for all VPS services)
    Order Cloud VPS from this link: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=273 "

What a shame, the coupons are expired.. Didn't mention an expiry date.
    Was exited to try your Spanish and Swiss servers.

@Svensken said:
    " Want to try our services? _ get 60% off first payment_ with Code: BF2360 (The coupon is valid for our standard Cloud VPS plans from Europe and US, except for the KVM 512M.)
    Check our Cloud VPS plans: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=273

Planning to stay? get a 40% lifetime discount with Code: BFLT2340 (The coupon is valid for all VPS services)
    Order Cloud VPS from this link: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=273 "

What a shame, the coupons are expired.. Didn't mention an expiry date.
    Was exited to try your Spanish and Swiss servers.

The coupons were for our Black Friday offer, they are no longer available.

But you can check our website www.virtono.com/cloud-vps because we are running a promo for KVM 512M & KVM 1G plans. If you are looking for a bigger plan, just contact us and we will provide a discount.