Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HostBrr | Black Friday Deals! Ryzen & i9 under €1/GB RAM - Storage VPS Under €2/TB, More Inside! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | Black Friday Deals! Ryzen & i9 under €1/GB RAM - Storage VPS Under €2/TB, More Inside!

2456711

Comments

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    @Gods_beloved said:
    You guys are too bad to just cancel my order

    Canceled a few orders who bought 8 TB for $19/year. That error is too big to I can honor it.

  • Invoice #14560

  • Order #655e0590c3725 got a second one :)

  • Invoice #14561 :)

  • linuxglobelinuxglobe Member
    edited November 2023

    Invoice: #14563 -and thank you, Hostbrr!

  • invoice 14557
    Can I have a 20000 GB Bandwidth I would have got with the 8TB invoice #14541:smiley:

  • Invoice #14566. Thank you.

  • Invoice #14570 thank you :)

  • Awesome deals as usual @labze
    Invoice #: 14565
    Invoice #: 14567
    Invoice #: 14569
    Invoice #: 14572

  • Invoice #14575

  • Invoice #14568 thank you!

  • edited November 2023

    Order #655e12d2c3d16 / Invoice 14576

    No need for backups, only BW. Thanks.

  • Great Scott! What a deal :) I've greatly enjoyed using your services, so far, and was hoping for something like this.

    Invoice #14582.

    Thank you.

  • I like it
    Invoice #:14583

  • Invoice #:14579
    Thanks

  • Will you be opening up more of the storage servers?

  • hollchollc Member
    edited November 2023

    #

  • Invoice #: 14585

  • I hope the server in Finland is only temporarily hammered. The receive speed is a bit low right now.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Nov 22 05:17:24 PM EET 2023
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2245 CPU @ 3.90GHz
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 3911.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.7 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 174.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-9-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Hetzner Online GmbH
    ASN        : AS24940 Hetzner Online GmbH
    Location   : Helsinki, Uusimaa (18)
    Country    : Finland
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 920 Mbits/sec   | 120 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 919 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 36.1 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 795 Mbits/sec   | 27.7 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 878 Mbits/sec   | 128 Mbits/sec   | 73.5 ms        
    

    This is after enabling BBR

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    @Astro said:
    I hope the server in Finland is only temporarily hammered. The receive speed is a bit low right now.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Nov 22 05:17:24 PM EET 2023
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2245 CPU @ 3.90GHz
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 3911.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.7 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 174.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-9-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Hetzner Online GmbH
    ASN        : AS24940 Hetzner Online GmbH
    Location   : Helsinki, Uusimaa (18)
    Country    : Finland
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 920 Mbits/sec   | 120 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 919 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 36.1 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 795 Mbits/sec   | 27.7 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 878 Mbits/sec   | 128 Mbits/sec   | 73.5 ms        
    

    This is after enabling BBR

    You should probrably use network-speed.xyz instead. Several servers on YABS has been throttled for months now.

    But in any case, from previous experience on new storage launches, do expect the network speeds to be impaired for some days.

  • @labze said:

    @Astro said:
    I hope the server in Finland is only temporarily hammered. The receive speed is a bit low right now.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Nov 22 05:17:24 PM EET 2023
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2245 CPU @ 3.90GHz
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 3911.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.7 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 174.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-9-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Hetzner Online GmbH
    ASN        : AS24940 Hetzner Online GmbH
    Location   : Helsinki, Uusimaa (18)
    Country    : Finland
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 920 Mbits/sec   | 120 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 919 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 36.1 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 795 Mbits/sec   | 27.7 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 878 Mbits/sec   | 128 Mbits/sec   | 73.5 ms        
    

    This is after enabling BBR

    You should probrably use network-speed.xyz instead. Several servers on YABS has been throttled for months now.

    But in any case, from previous experience on new storage launches, do expect the network speeds to be impaired for some days.

    Oh i am sure! Still super happy about it! Now I have two services with you! Waiting for the storage in Germany to provision.

  • Invoice #: 14587
    Thanks :)

  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server      
    
     ISP: Hetzner Online 
    
     Nearest          0.39 ms     0.0%    892.81 Mbps    937.79 Mbps    NextWing - Helsinki 
    
     Kochi, IN        163.16 ms   0.0%    503.97 Mbps    446.65 Mbps    Asianet Broadband - Cochin 
     Bangalore, IN    168.21 ms   0.0%    556.13 Mbps    396.12 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore 
     Chennai, IN      165.77 ms   N/A     693.97 Mbps    514.15 Mbps    Jio - Chennai 
     Mumbai, IN       145.02 ms   0.0%    675.66 Mbps    564.48 Mbps    i3D.net - Mumbai 
     Delhi, IN        154.59 ms   0.0%    600.22 Mbps    506.16 Mbps    Tata Teleservices Ltd - New Delhi 
    
     Seattle, US      164.99 ms   N/A     492.28 Mbps    481.70 Mbps    Comcast - Seattle, WA 
     Los Angeles, US  161.87 ms   0.0%    622.63 Mbps    490.50 Mbps    ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA 
     Dallas, US       158.47 ms   0.0%    683.26 Mbps    501.59 Mbps    Hivelocity - Dallas, TX 
     Miami, US        133.54 ms   0.0%    537.35 Mbps    572.59 Mbps    AT&T - Miami, FL 
     New York, US     99.02 ms    0.0%    958.20 Mbps    801.88 Mbps    GSL Networks - New York, NY 
     Toronto, CA      113.30 ms   0.0%    687.23 Mbps    699.04 Mbps    Rogers - Toronto, ON 
    
     London, UK       37.32 ms    0.0%    944.42 Mbps    762.05 Mbps    VeloxServ Communications - London 
     Amsterdam, NL    27.54 ms    0.0%    944.22 Mbps    711.94 Mbps    31173 Services AB - Amsterdam 
     Paris, FR        35.51 ms    N/A     578.82 Mbps    741.57 Mbps    Axione - Paris 
     Frankfurt, DE    27.33 ms    0.0%    878.41 Mbps    545.65 Mbps    23M GmbH - Frankfurt am Main 
     Warsaw, PL       22.39 ms    0.0%    318.86 Mbps    478.39 Mbps    PLAY - Warszawa 
     Bucharest, RO    62.48 ms    3.3%    118.17 Mbps    422.17 Mbps    Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest 
    
     Jeddah, SA       81.86 ms    0.0%    351.07 Mbps    587.09 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company 
     Dubai, AE        166.92 ms   0.0%    608.94 Mbps    481.34 Mbps    du - Dubai  
     Fujairah, AE     135.59 ms   0.0%    966.80 Mbps    617.66 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah 
    
     Tokyo, JP        259.73 ms   N/A     464.40 Mbps    188.94 Mbps    fdcservers.net - Tokyo 
     Shanghai, CU-CN  187.81 ms   0.0%    293.02 Mbps    399.76 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai 
     Nanjing, CT-CN   345.38 ms   2.7%    184.14 Mbps    32.89 Mbps     China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing 
     Hong Kong, CN    253.92 ms   N/A     410.86 Mbps    324.19 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong 
     Singapore, SG    180.09 ms   0.0%    364.62 Mbps    412.32 Mbps    i3D.net - Singapore 
     Jakarta, ID      214.81 ms   0.0%    618.28 Mbps    347.26 Mbps    PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia - Jakarta 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 590.70 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 517.26 Mbps
    
     Total DL Data      : 22.30 GB
     Total UL Data      : 19.32 GB
     Total Data         : 41.62 GB
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
  • entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

    Any idea when Memory servers will be back? :)

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    @entrailz said:
    Any idea when Memory servers will be back? :)

    Restocked some due to unpaid orders

  • @labze said:

    @entrailz said:
    Any idea when Memory servers will be back? :)

    Restocked some due to unpaid orders

    Will the germany storage be provisioned soon or take some time?

  • Invoice #14559

    Please upgrade my bandwidth, enable backups and give me my cashback. :)

    Thanked by 1Astro
  • @labze said:

    @sh97 said:
    Any chance for some deals on budget storage? Was really looking forward to it 🥹

    Can only take a few orders for those, but hit me up with what you need and I might be able to do something custom.

    @TheGreatOakley said:
    Hetzner reseller?

    Yes

    What would be cost for budget storage
    1c1r ipv4 maybe 500 gb hdd

  • any yabs for 1tb storage plan

  • @labze said: 2 vCORE Intel I

    i nerd one

Sign In or Register to comment.