Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GIVEAWAY: APPLE WATCH ♚ FITBIT ♚ 40% OFF ALL LOCATIONS ♚ LevelOneServers - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GIVEAWAY: APPLE WATCH ♚ FITBIT ♚ 40% OFF ALL LOCATIONS ♚ LevelOneServers

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@user123 said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@user123 said:
    My comment has #LevelOneServers2024, therefore it will be The Chosen One. That's how it works, right? :D

Something like that, or its randomly chosen, and the more replies you put in the thread the better your chance.

Its one of those, I can't remember off-hand which one.

You know what they say, a bird in the hand is easier to remember than one off-hand.

I like birds, I caught one by hand the other day while at lunch eating outside at a table.
    The others with me were NOT happy. :(

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@plumberg said:
    Woohoo

This thread be going to the moon!

you betcha! Seasons greetings!

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@user123 said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@user123 said:
    My comment has #LevelOneServers2024, therefore it will be The Chosen One. That's how it works, right? :D

Something like that, or its randomly chosen, and the more replies you put in the thread the better your chance.

Its one of those, I can't remember off-hand which one.

You know what they say, a bird in the hand is easier to remember than one off-hand.

I like birds, I caught one by hand the other day while at lunch eating outside at a table.
    The others with me were NOT happy. :(

What was her name? Of course your girlfriend and wife weren't happy.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2023

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@bdl said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Im heading to sleep soon I need a bedtime story.

Next 2 people who reply with a bedtime story gets $10 account credit.

MAKE IT GOOD!

Once upon a time there was a great firewall which protected it's owners from the nasty people living outside.

Then one day [redacted], and then [redacted] had to [redacted] [redacted]. No-one was [redacted] about [redacted] [redacted], but then Chairman [redacted] said, "G T [redacted] O."

Because of this, the people were sad, and proceed to ask Paypal to [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] a [redacted] chargeback. Then they went to Low End [redacted], to create new [redacted] on it's forums to attempt to [redacted] the providers into [redacted] their [redacted].

Only after a the villainous empire of [redacted] decided to intervene, did the [redacted] manage to [redacted] the chickens, and then [redacted] [redacted] lived happily every after, [redacted] each and every day so as to [redacted] the [redacted] [redacted].

The end.

Sleep tight.

When I said make it [redacted], I meant make it [redacted].
    I absolutely [redacted] this bedtime [redacted].

:#

I was thinking of this when writing it :lol:

• LevelOneServers2024

• #LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• commercialcommercial Member
    edited November 2023

Once upon a time, there was a great firewall which protected its owners from the nasty people living outside.

Then one day, the firewall's security protocols malfunctioned, and then chaos ensued as the owners had to troubleshoot the unexpected errors. No one was thrilled about spending hours debugging the system, but then Chairman CyberGuard said, "GTFO."

Because of this, the people were sad and proceeded to ask Paypal to initiate a refund for the firewall. Then they went to Low End IT Solutions, to create new threads on its forums to attempt to rally the providers into improving their firewall services.

Only after the villainous empire of CyberThreats decided to intervene did the cybersecurity experts manage to outsmart the virtual chickens, and then the firewall enthusiasts lived happily ever after, optimizing each and every day so as to fortify the digital fort against the relentless onslaught of cyber threats.

The end.

Sleep tight, and may your dreams be free from the redacted uncertainties of the virtual realm!

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2023

@commercial said:
    Once upon a time, there was a great firewall which protected its owners from the nasty people living outside.

Then one day, the firewall's security protocols malfunctioned, and then chaos ensued as the owners had to troubleshoot the unexpected errors. No one was thrilled about spending hours debugging the system, but then Chairman CyberGuard said, "GTFO."

Because of this, the people were sad and proceeded to ask Paypal to initiate a refund for the firewall. Then they went to Low End IT Solutions, to create new threads on its forums to attempt to rally the providers into improving their firewall services.

Only after the villainous empire of CyberThreats decided to intervene did the cybersecurity experts manage to outsmart the virtual chickens, and then the firewall enthusiasts lived happily ever after, optimizing each and every day so as to fortify the digital fort against the relentless onslaught of cyber threats.

The end.

Sleep tight, and may your dreams be free from the redacted uncertainties of the virtual realm!

Yeah, great copy of my post there.

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• @bdl said:

Yeah, great copy of my post there.

Nop, just a common ChatGpt usage ...
    :D

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024