Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GIVEAWAY: APPLE WATCH ♚ FITBIT ♚ 40% OFF ALL LOCATIONS ♚ LevelOneServers - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GIVEAWAY: APPLE WATCH ♚ FITBIT ♚ 40% OFF ALL LOCATIONS ♚ LevelOneServers

Comments

• Woohoo

Thanked by 2bdl Ian_Dot_Tech
  • LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• Let's go

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• #LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• #LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• edited November 2023

Leveloneservers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@bdl said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Im heading to sleep soon I need a bedtime story.

Next 2 people who reply with a bedtime story gets $10 account credit.

MAKE IT GOOD!

Once upon a time there was a great firewall which protected it's owners from the nasty people living outside.

Then one day [redacted], and then [redacted] had to [redacted] [redacted]. No-one was [redacted] about [redacted] [redacted], but then Chairman [redacted] said, "G T [redacted] O."

Because of this, the people were sad, and proceed to ask Paypal to [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] a [redacted] chargeback. Then they went to Low End [redacted], to create new [redacted] on it's forums to attempt to [redacted] the providers into [redacted] their [redacted].

Only after a the villainous empire of [redacted] decided to intervene, did the [redacted] manage to [redacted] the chickens, and then [redacted] [redacted] lived happily every after, [redacted] each and every day so as to [redacted] the [redacted] [redacted].

The end.

Sleep tight.

When I said make it [redacted], I meant make it [redacted].
    I absolutely [redacted] this bedtime [redacted].

:#

Thanked by 1bdl
  • LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

@plumberg said:
    Woohoo

This thread be going to the moon!

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

• LevelOneServers2024

btw, just ordered 1 5800x 128G server, one of best dedicated server provider consider it only costs me 59.99 per month!

Thanked by 1Ian_Dot_Tech

@TanXS said:

LevelOneServers2024

btw, just ordered 1 5800x 128G server, one of best dedicated server provider consider it only costs me 59.99 per month!

Thanks for your order, our team is working to provision all orders.

• My comment has #LevelOneServers2024, therefore it will be The Chosen One. That's how it works, right? :D

@user123 said:
    My comment has #LevelOneServers2024, therefore it will be The Chosen One. That's how it works, right? :D

Something like that, or its randomly chosen, and the more replies you put in the thread the better your chance.

Its one of those, I can't remember off-hand which one.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@user123 said:
    My comment has #LevelOneServers2024, therefore it will be The Chosen One. That's how it works, right? :D

Something like that, or its randomly chosen, and the more replies you put in the thread the better your chance.

Its one of those, I can't remember off-hand which one.

You know what they say, a bird in the hand is easier to remember than one off-hand.