Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 339
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• @doobydoe said:

Chick Chick Now!

• Thanked by 2NHNHNH000 ehab
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

It seems so quiet all in a sudden...

Thanked by 1admax
  • Thanked by 1admax
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@warmingforg said:

@doobydoe said:

Chick Chick Now!

I Like

Premium Chicken

Thanked by 2warmingforg admax
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

Anyone interested in huge storage dedicated servers? We prepare something good :)

Thanked by 5op23 abtdw FAT32 Gisif admax
  • @NetDynamics24 said: Anyone interested in huge storage dedicated servers? We prepare something good

yes please i missed ur double storage offer :neutral:

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 admax
  • warmingforgwarmingforg Member
    edited November 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

• @HostSlick said:

@warmingforg said:

@doobydoe said:

Chick Chick Now!

I Like

Premium Chicken

Let it fly

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Anyone interested in huge storage dedicated servers? We prepare something good :)

Anything within budget of $7/m?

Thanked by 3abtdw doobydoe admax
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 ehab
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @FAT32 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Anything within budget of $7/m?

• $7/y
    Thanked by 2MolinJ admax
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

How about split that huge disk into smaller ones for us LET folks? 😂

Thanked by 1doobydoe
  • @nvme said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

I agree @NetDynamics24 split it into 1-2 TB at an unsustainable price, right now after all this BF sale i'm broke.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 1ehab

@doobydoe said:
    I agree NetDynamics24 split it into 1-2 TB at an unsustainable price, right now after all this BF sale i'm broke.

If it is unsustainable... how would you expect it to still work in the future?

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • @doobydoe said:

@nvme said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

I agree @NetDynamics24 split it into 1-2 TB at an unsustainable price, right now after all this BF sale i'm broke.

AGREEEE

• @FAT32 said:

@doobydoe said:
    I agree NetDynamics24 split it into 1-2 TB at an unsustainable price, right now after all this BF sale i'm broke.

If it is unsustainable... how would you expect it to still work in the future?

i mean not at some price the seller has to bear some loss, just enough to break even.

• will we able to cross 350 pages

• How did I miss the chicken deals twice? Give me a big chicken please.

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

Count me as interested would go a treat with my SFTP Backup with you guys !

Thanked by 2admax NetDynamics24
  • @NetDynamics24 said:

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Ne0x said:
    How did I miss the chicken deals twice? Give me a big chicken please.

i'm ready to show my cock

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ralf said:

@HostSlick said:

@ralf said:
    I guess that $0.00 USD one was mine. It actually quoted me $7.66 USD on the checkout page, and then disappeared between then and getting the confirmation.

Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

Yep, it's restored... although having issues trying to pay by Skrill. I've tried a virtual card (that I normally use for VPS but sometimes doesn't work with companies that try to set up
    a recurring order) and a physical card that 3 times has asked for approval on the phone, says it's confirmed, the 3DS thing says confirmed and then Skrill says there was an error.

EDIT: n/m, I gave up with Skrill and just used paypal!

@HostSlick - my chicken is still pending about 2 hours after payment. Not sure if that's just because you're crazy busy atm or whether something needs manually prodding because I tried to pay 5 times before I was successful. Can raise a ticket if you need, or just wait, whichever is appropriate.

• @ralf said:

@ralf said:

@HostSlick said:

@ralf said:
    I guess that $0.00 USD one was mine. It actually quoted me $7.66 USD on the checkout page, and then disappeared between then and getting the confirmation.

Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

Yep, it's restored... although having issues trying to pay by Skrill. I've tried a virtual card (that I normally use for VPS but sometimes doesn't work with companies that try to set up
    a recurring order) and a physical card that 3 times has asked for approval on the phone, says it's confirmed, the 3DS thing says confirmed and then Skrill says there was an error.

EDIT: n/m, I gave up with Skrill and just used paypal!

@HostSlick - my chicken is still pending about 2 hours after payment. Not sure if that's just because you're crazy busy atm or whether something needs manually prodding because I tried to pay 5 times before I was successful. Can raise a ticket if you need, or just wait, whichever is appropriate.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • i4P1i4P1 Member
    edited November 2023

Your big small plate chicken is in the oven!

Thanked by 1admax