Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 336
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• @HostSlick said:
    GONE

MOARRRRRRRRRR

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Sorry for the wording, I was too excited.

Thanked by 2admax webcraft
  • @FAT32 said: Ya I did. Now what am I going to use it for?

Idling, obviously

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • @ralf said:
    I'm confused. I had it in my cart. Selected pay, and got an order number, but I don't seem to have any orders in the client area. Does that mean it was swiped from me?

I guess so. The confirmation e-mail came through "Total Due Today: $0.00USD" :disappointed:

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@HostSlick said:
    GONE

(0 one is actuallly error, its the 7 one deal)

Thanked by 1admax
  • @FAT32 said:

@Murv said:
    FAT32 -sama, could you snatch one?

Ya I did. Now what am I going to use it for?

you can remember this for the rest of your life.
    be Careful What u Wish for.

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax

@ralf said:

@ralf said:
    I'm confused. I had it in my cart. Selected pay, and got an order number, but I don't seem to have any orders in the client area. Does that mean it was swiped from me?

I guess so. The confirmation e-mail came through "Total Due Today: $0.00USD" :disappointed:

It will be restored, see my pic. You are the last one. Thats why error of WHMCS. It got too rushed.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • I guess that $0.00 USD one was mine. It actually quoted me $7.66 USD on the checkout page, and then disappeared between then and getting the confirmation.

• big thank you to @HostSlick

u are the man

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • @HostSlick said:

@ralf said:

@ralf said:

It will be restored, see my pic. You are the last one. Thats why error of WHMCS. It got too rushed.

284636 Can you check the ticket,I do met some problems while trying to pay it

• @HostSlick said:

@HostSlick said:
    GONE

I love this chicken.

• @HostSlick hey, i paid successfully but in the invoices section it shows unpaid bill

• GONE :( cry...

@doobydoe said:
    @HostSlick hey, i paid successfully but in the invoices section it shows unpaid bill

2checkout?

@ralf said:
    I guess that $0.00 USD one was mine. It actually quoted me $7.66 USD on the checkout page, and then disappeared between then and getting the confirmation.

Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ehab said:

I am sorry. Did you got one though?

Thanked by 1admax
  • Damn big chicken, @HostSlick !

• @FAT32 said:
    GONE

Literally faster than an explosion!!!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@ehab said:

I am sorry. Did you got one though?

don't need needs.

i might ask HostSlick for the 1TB oneday. maybe be hold some chickens at hand when i ask :)

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • Moreeeee

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2023

omg it was 2GB ram? would have snatched one if i knew

• @HostSlick said: Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

I ordered extras on my end , kindly cancel them and allocate the extra to others in this thread

Thanked by 2_MS_ FAT32
  • Fuck, I stepped out for few minutes and bomb dropped.

Good for me that I have no budget left for those (-:

edited November 2023

I think after this event no promos coming until March or April :D

Need to proceed with some projects such as a customer who will get 50x 10Gbit Dedicated Servers in December (large servers)

Edit i am a liar. Maybe Christmas but no more

• @someone said:

@HostSlick said: Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

I ordered extras on my end , kindly cancel them and allocate the extra to others in this thread

Dibs

• invoice number. #2023-11-29-1118

• OuOOuO Member
    edited November 2023

@HostSlick said:

@ralf said:
    I guess that $0.00 USD one was mine. It actually quoted me $7.66 USD on the checkout page, and then disappeared between then and getting the confirmation.

Could also be. I restored those. It was 2 actually. Maybe because submitted in the same second.

Hey,sir. :D already paid by Paypal.the invoice still not done. can u check ?
    Paypal trans:75C63703CK0715529
    Invoice:2023-11-29-1123

• @cybertech said:
    omg it was 2GB ram? would have snatched one if i knew

1GB RAM

• @HostSlick said:

@doobydoe said:
    @HostSlick hey, i paid successfully but in the invoices section it shows unpaid bill

2checkout?

Yes, i paid it on 2checkout
    initially i tried to pay with paypal, but it got rejected by my bank but the invoice was generated and got an mail for unpaid bill, then i paid the bill with CC from the billing section which got successful, now i have an unpaid bill of 0.61 euro

• Thanked by 2ehab Murv