Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more! - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Offers are HERE! Dedicated Servers from $19/m, Colocation from $29/m, & more!

Comments

• WE NEED MORRRRE LA $99

• WE NEED MORRRRE $99 PLZ

Thanked by 1GckJoy

• WE NEED MORRRRE $99

• WE NEED MORRRRE $99

• I'm interested in VPS. I saw someone saying on another forum that the speed will be limited if the traffic exceeds a certain amount. Is this true?

• @rayhope said:
    I'm interested in VPS. I saw someone saying on another forum that the speed will be limited if the traffic exceeds a certain amount. Is this true?

There is no complete unlimited, within a limited month, a limited speed, the flow of traffic is limited

Thanked by 1rayhope

• @cgkings said:

@rayhope said:
    I'm interested in VPS. I saw someone saying on another forum that the speed will be limited if the traffic exceeds a certain amount. Is this true?

There is no complete unlimited, within a limited month, a limited speed, the flow of traffic is limited

Thank you for the information. If I may ask, do you have a ballpark estimate of how much monthly bandwidth a $10 VPS plan would allow before the connection speed gets throttled? I'm just trying to get a general sense of usage limits on more affordable plans.

• @rayhope said:

@cgkings said:

@rayhope said:

Thank you for the information. If I may ask, do you have a ballpark estimate of how much monthly bandwidth a $10 VPS plan would allow before the connection speed gets throttled? I'm just trying to get a general sense of usage limits on more affordable plans.

I am also curious about how much the so-called unlimited traffic will be limited. After all, 1mbps is also called unlimited data..

• What are you guys doing that required unlimited high speed traffic?

• ColoCrossingColoCrossing Member, Patron Provider

@zhujizixun said:
    A sleepless night. Last night I was waiting for a flash sale.Maybe I should get a good night's sleep before participating in the Black Friday sales.

Get some rest! Our next Black Friday flash deal will be released tomorrow on Black Friday! We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Thanked by 2suricloud qiopgh
  • @ColoCrossing said:

@zhujizixun said:
    A sleepless night. Last night I was waiting for a flash sale.Maybe I should get a good night's sleep before participating in the Black Friday sales.

Get some rest! Our next Black Friday flash deal will be released tomorrow on Black Friday! We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

I hope to purchase two or three for 99$ to arrange the project

• @ColoCrossing said:

@zhujizixun said:

good

• @ColoCrossing said: Get some rest! Our next Black Friday flash deal will be released tomorrow on Black Friday! We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Would you leak some specs in advance so that people have a reasonable expectation?

• Just gonna say if this is the same ColoCrossing that's RackNerd upstream - difficult to see the good. Can anyone say if there's a difference with Direct to ColoCrossing?

• :) Always looking forward to the $24 Los Angeles VPS

• Is this a bare metal server? If not RAID, is there any backup in case hardware fails? Can KVM be installed in it? (So I can make multiple VPS for my various pet projects). Is there IPv6? Any IPv4 upgrade options? Does support have root access?

On another note, I have used Chicago VPS (subsidiary of Colo) for maybe 10 years? I've found them to be quite good. The OSes were just too outdated, and I had to leave. Would come back if I can use KVM and Ubuntu.

• Anybody had there $99 server in buffalo setup yet?

• @WonderingPine said:
    Anybody had there $99 server in buffalo setup yet?

Yep, Mine is up and running

• WonderingPineWonderingPine Member
    edited November 2023

@DrMon said:

@WonderingPine said:
    Anybody had there $99 server in buffalo setup yet?

Yep, Mine is up and running

Ah mine is stuck pending. What's it like?

• FLASH SALE - E3-1240/32GB RAM/2 x 1TB SSD

My server remains in Pending status, and the actual specs show an E3 1270 V1 CPU and HDDs, not as described in my order. Has anyone successfully activated this server?

• Mine is still pending

Thanked by 1ifdk
  • My order from almost 36 hours ago is also still pending, but they already sent an invoice for next month. Maybe deliver the service before asking for more money?

• @ColoCrossing said:

@zhujizixun said:

Now you should start being active and keep sending out new flash sales to make sure ColoCrossing gets the most customers and makes the best sales during this Black Friday event.