Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK (London) & USA (Dallas) StackCP Hosting - One time fee - Limited Quantity
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK (London) & USA (Dallas) StackCP Hosting - One time fee - Limited Quantity

JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Hey all

We are pleased to share a special little offer here just for let users

5GB Storage Space
Unlimited Hosted Websites
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases (Max 1GB per DB)
Unlimited Free SSL (Wildcard on all domains)
Unlimited Email Accounts (Max 10GB per account)
Unlimited Worldwide CDN
Unlimited Free Migrations
80+ One-click Install Apps
WordPress Optimised
United Kingdom (London) or USA (Dallas Texas)

Price: Only £5 GBP/One time Fee
Price approx $6.10 USD (Time of posting)

We will be offering only 25 of these on this offer.

Direct Order Link - https://my.justhost.me/index.php?rp=/store/let-offers/let-5gb-lifetime-offer

Payment Method: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, UK Bank Transfer, CoinBase/Crypto

We are not new to 20i, we have held our reseller account with them since 2017

Thanked by 2assassindotcom amj

Comments

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

I rebranded not long ago, but have been trading since 2016.

Does this have anything to do with the offer or service provided?

• website says john doe is the ceo

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited November 2023

I ordered a package cause i had always luck and never tried a potential summerhost

@JustHost what is your offices window?
    https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5271953,-0.0885571,3a,75y,271.35h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfjbiiQ5ECzEcfG9yiPDdlQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

• @gbzret4d said:
    I ordered a package cause i had always luck and never tried a potential summerhost

There's no reason to judge this provider "a potential summerhost", and if you mean this seriously, then why buy the package in the first place?

Valid criticisms based on data/facts are okay, of course, but to speak of "a potential summerhost" isn't constructive

• I wan> @angstrom said:

@gbzret4d said:

There's no reason to judge this provider "a potential summerhost", and if you mean this seriously, then why buy the package in the first place?

Valid criticisms based on data/facts are okay, of course, but to speak of "a potential summerhost" isn't constructive

I want to give him a try that's why I ordered a package. Yeah it wasnt very constructive. What I mean is he should update his website with some necessary infos so people will trust him more

• This is lifetime hosting

• @shahidsk8 said:
    This is lifetime hosting

no, 1 year

• Good deal, can I get some extra surprises? For example, double the capacity,Invoice #4100

• KwanchowwanKwanchowwan Member
    edited November 2023

Please View Ticket #OJI-247170
    @JustHost

• If I review my Invoice here, will I get a surprise like a double Storage Space?Invoice #4100

@dzungbb said:

@shahidsk8 said:
    This is lifetime hosting

no, 1 year

No, the fee is one time for the life of your account.

@Kwanchowwan said:
    Good deal, can I get some extra surprises? For example, double the capacity,Invoice #4100

I do not have any promotions such as that at the monent, it is already a super deal at a single fee for the life of your account.

@Kwanchowwan said:
    Please View Ticket #OJI-247170
    @JustHost

I have replied to your ticket.

@lczws said:
    If I review my Invoice here, will I get a surprise like a double Storage Space?Invoice #4100

Sorry, I do not have any offers such as that at the moment.

• Signed up for this offer. So far, its a great service, fast CP and good support.

• Nice deal. Thanks.

Order Number: 5014635566

@energytech said:
    Signed up for this offer. So far, its a great service, fast CP and good support.

Thanks for the feedback :) > @lovelyserver said:

Nice deal. Thanks.

Order Number: 5014635566

Thanks for your order.

Not many left of this offer.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

SSH included?
    Origin server has IPv6?

@JustHost said:
    No, the fee is one time for the life of your account.

Is the service tied to my lifetime?
    Is there an option to host my website forever, even after I'm dead?

@yoursunny said:

SSH included?

SSH can be enabled using a google 2FA in the control panel

Origin server has IPv6?

Yes, 20i supprts IPv6

Is the service tied to my lifetime?
    Is there an option to host my website forever, even after I'm dead?

If you want to leave it in your will to your pet pig with power of attorney to transfer account ownership that's fine.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@JustHost said:

@yoursunny said:
    SSH included?

Does this mean I need to use Google Account login for SSH?
    I cannot rsync with a key pair?

What happens if Google deadpools?

I'm considering shared hosting now because naughty people has been DDoS'ing my web server in recent months.

@yoursunny said:

@JustHost said:

@yoursunny said:
    SSH included?

Does this mean I need to use Google Account login for SSH?
    I cannot rsync with a key pair?

What happens if Google deadpools?

I'm considering shared hosting now because naughty people has been DDoS'ing my web server in recent months.

I do not believe you need a google account for the Auth app

This explains what you need

https://docs.20i.com/ssh/connect-ssh-2fa

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

20i just put their prices up. (stackcp) they are now limiting accounts.

@JamesF said:
    20i just put their prices up. (stackcp) they are now limiting accounts.

I already have the "Reseller Unlimited" so does not impact me as I already earn more than that from the StackCP hosting to cover that :) I will only see a increase in costs a little loss in profit but going forward all still good

• We are contacting all customers with active services today to advise of a price increase which will be applied to all renewals starting on 3rd January 2024.

We have seen a large increase over the last few months in our general operating costs, around 70% combined in terms of our hardware, node management, and IP address costs. We have and will continue to absorb most of these costs for the foreseeable future as we value our customers loyalty but cannot as a business absorb all increases alone.

We will apply these increases to all invoices created after the 3rd January 2024. We are providing customers with over 1 month notice of these changes to allow you to make any needed changes.

We will only be increasing our prices by 25% at this while we are absorbing 45% of these costs ourselves.

We understand this is not great news but hope you can understand we are working as much as we possibly can to avoid these increases to our customers.

If you have any questions, please open a ticket and we will be happy to discuss your questions.

Best Regards

WebServ Limited

@JustHost
    I purchased the "Let 5GB Lifetime Offer". Does the price increase affect me in any way?

@gbzret4d said:

We are contacting all customers with active services today to advise of a price increase which will be applied to all renewals starting on 3rd January 2024.

We have seen a large increase over the last few months in our general operating costs, around 70% combined in terms of our hardware, node management, and IP address costs. We have and will continue to absorb most of these costs for the foreseeable future as we value our customers loyalty but cannot as a business absorb all increases alone.

We will apply these increases to all invoices created after the 3rd January 2024. We are providing customers with over 1 month notice of these changes to allow you to make any needed changes.

We will only be increasing our prices by 25% at this while we are absorbing 45% of these costs ourselves.

We understand this is not great news but hope you can understand we are working as much as we possibly can to avoid these increases to our customers.

If you have any questions, please open a ticket and we will be happy to discuss your questions.

Best Regards

WebServ Limited

@JustHost
    I purchased the "Let 5GB Lifetime Offer". Does the price increase affect me in any way?

No, lifetime are single fee orders.

• I cant use my .ovh domain, any solution?

@JeanRGW said:
    I cant use my .ovh domain, any solution?

If you place your order using a dummy domain and once activated you can add your OVH domain in the control panel and set this as the primary domain on your account.

Currently 2 left on the offer

• @JustHost said:

Hello
    I got the service two days ago 4157 but it is still not activated

@SirLouen said:

@JustHost said:

Hello
    I got the service two days ago 4157 but it is still not activated

You made us aware of this 5 minutes before your post here and has already been resolved.

• Excuse me, is this a 20i distribution virtual host?
    Using the CDN and SSL services provided by the console and setting the 301 transfer prompt redirect too many times results in the website with SSL configured not being able to open!