Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 624
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• @dida said:
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I would like to double the bandwidth.
    My Order: #9025615
    Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Order Number:9587118461
    Invoice ID: #9025615

• “How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

• “A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

• “Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love—be there for others—bring a little light into someone's day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest.”

• “Courage is feeling fear, not getting rid of fear, and taking action in the face of fear.”

• “Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

• “If you aim to be something you are not, you will always fail. Aim to be you. Aim to look and act and think like you. Aim to be the truest version of you. Embrace that you-ness. Endorse it. Love it. Work hard at it. And don't give a second thought when people mock it or ridicule it. Most gossip is envy in disguise.”
    ― Matt Haig, The Midnight Library

• “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Collected Works

• “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.”
    ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

• “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement”
    ― Jess C Scott

• “Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!”
    ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human

• “You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight.”
    ― Elizabeth Gilbert

• “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
    Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?”
    ― Brian Tracy

• “Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths and shift the focus to something positive.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett

• “You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.”
    ― Red Haircrow

• “Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett

• “You cannot change anyone, but you can be the reason someone changes.”

• I just transferred over another client to racknerd, thanks to BF2023 and then there's a scheduled 12 hr maintenance today. The client has been screaming at me since this morning lol. I'm so tired from the hassle at another host I transferred from I didnt even flinch in the email. Not to mention the 2 weeks of updating the whole codebase to php 8 /end rant . On a positive note, I really think that racknerd has impressed me with their shared servers during the last two years.

IDK, racknerd maybe the maintenance for the SG server can be done during the nighttime instead of the assigned UTC which is during office hour in Asia.

• Dear Sir or Madam,

I made a web proxy with it, but the internet speed doesn't seem to be good.I can't find the cause.

Even so, I would like to have double the bandwidth.

Maybe it's been a long time since Black Friday, and if I could, hopefully I could still live double the bandwidth.

Here is my order number: 4156035310

Thank you very much and hope you have a happy day.

• @Jackxiaomage said:
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I made a web proxy with it, but the internet speed doesn't seem to be good.I can't find the cause.

Maybe it's been a long time since Black Friday, and if I could, hopefully I could still live double the bandwidth.

Double bandwidth never ends @dustnic will soon double your bandwidth

• Page 624 six two four go go go

• Good Afternoon People who are online 😄

• @Jackxiaomage said:
    Dear Sir or Madam,

You can request to change node.

• To page 625 people six two five go go go we can do this we can

• @dustinc said:

@seoky said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1429092783
    Invoice ID: #8961396
    Thanks!

Hi @seoky -- Happy to see that you were able to grab one of these deals!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation 👌

Mucho gracias!

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 5276878448
    Invoice ID: #9050836
    Thanks!

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order: 1788601941 , 1656039255
    Thanks!

• To page 625 faster we need to reach there faster more faster

• Hi, I would like to double the bandwidth. Order Number: 9779668872
    Thanks!

• Everyone gets double bandwidth on page 624 go go go let's go