Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 623
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• Page six two two 622 let's go go go

• Oops it looks likes it is page 623 now go go go we can do this

• zhaimingzhaiming Member
    edited December 2023

Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 8631631772
    Invoice ID: #8928090
    Thanks.

• “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.”
    ― Henry Rollins

• “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”
    ― Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

• “Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number:6600433672
    Invoice ID:#8898292
    Server ID - racknerd-6f2d75
    Thanks!

Order Number: 1354952426
    Invoice ID: #9004006
    Thanks!

• Hello Hello Hello

• Good Morning people of LET 👾

• Order Number: 1083712392
    @dustinc please doble bw

• “Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury, starting with being in this world.”
    ― Cesare Pavese, Il mestiere di vivere: Diario 1935-1950

• “What would come, would come...and you would have to meet it, when it did.”
    ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

• “One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut

• “Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be.”
    ― Heath L. Buckmaster, Box of Hair: A Fairy Tale

• “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours..”
    ― Thoreau, Henry David

• “The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures

• “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.”
    ― Stephen King, The Green Mile

• “Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

• “It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you.”
    ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

• “There are ships sailing to many ports, but not a single one goes where life is not painful.”
    ― Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet

• “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

• “To have what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.”

• “Kindness is not a business. True kindness expects nothing in return and should never act with conditions.”

• “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
    ― Tom Hiddleston

• “Sacrifice is a part of life. It's supposed to be. It's not something to regret. It's something to aspire to.”
    ― Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven

• “My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it's time to stop being nice, then destroy them.”
    ― Laurell K. Hamilton, A Stroke of Midnight

• “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”
    ― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

• “We’re here, and then we’re gone, and it’s not about the time we’re here, but what we do with the time.”
    ― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

Order Number:9587118461
    Invoice ID: #9025615
    Thank you very much!