Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Ukraine - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Ukraine

2»

Comments

• @hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said: 10gbit network connection in kiev

The speed test won't work as you expect; it rarely reaches exactly 10G. This is the wrong approach.

Additionally, one core for Windows is insufficient for utilizing the port to its full capacity.

my expectation was never that 10G would be fully and permanently achieved by a vps. this claim would be presumptuous and was never expected! in the beginning, however, good values of over 7G were regularly achieved.

Do you have another 10G-guaranteed server with which you are testing the speed? Or are you relying on a public speed test?

I don't understand your complaints about speed and the numerous negative comments towards us, especially since you are not hosting resources that consume approximately such speed but simply dislike the numbers in the speed test.

I never mentioned a 10G guarantee.

You need to have a 10G guaranteed connection from the other side to get the numbers you want. Without this, your claims of slowed-down speed are incorrect.

the guarantees you are talking about are not given by anyone in the lowend area, logically enough. apart from that, i have given my personal subjective feedback here. deal with it or not, it's up to you. have a blessed first advent.

• hostikohostiko Member, Host Rep

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said: 10gbit network connection in kiev

The speed test won't work as you expect; it rarely reaches exactly 10G. This is the wrong approach.

Additionally, one core for Windows is insufficient for utilizing the port to its full capacity.

my expectation was never that 10G would be fully and permanently achieved by a vps. this claim would be presumptuous and was never expected! in the beginning, however, good values of over 7G were regularly achieved.

Do you have another 10G-guaranteed server with which you are testing the speed? Or are you relying on a public speed test?

I don't understand your complaints about speed and the numerous negative comments towards us, especially since you are not hosting resources that consume approximately such speed but simply dislike the numbers in the speed test.

I never mentioned a 10G guarantee.

You need to have a 10G guaranteed connection from the other side to get the numbers you want. Without this, your claims of slowed-down speed are incorrect.

the guarantees you are talking about are not given by anyone in the lowend area, logically enough. apart from that, i have given my personal subjective feedback here. deal with it or not, it's up to you. have a blessed first advent.

I meant that you should test the speed with a server guaranteed to have 10G from the other side, not a public speed test. Also, one core is not enough to fully utilize the port, if you are into numbers.

• Vstoike is decent choice. But not cheap.

• check ukraine.com.ua