Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Ukraine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Ukraine

At minimum 2 GB RAM, min 2 vCPUs, Port speed ideally 1 Gbps.

I already know about One Provider and PQHosting.

Many Thanks,

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1vsys_host
  • Thanks. Port speed is between 200 Mbps and 1 Gbps. But it doesn't say how much the monthly traffic is. Do you know it by any chance?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

https://ruvps.net/en/vps

Port speed 100Mbps

• Check hostiko.

Thanked by 1hostiko
  • @jenkki said:
    https://ruvps.net/en/vps

Port speed 100Mbps

Scammers. Also check the YABS.

Thanked by 2houmie Azenot
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

@houmie said: Port speed is between 200 Mbps and 1 Gbps. But it doesn't say how much the monthly traffic is. Do you know it by any chance?

CPU:1 core E5-2670v2
    RAM:512 Mb.
    SSD:5 GB
    Port:1GB/s Shared
    10Tb Traffic

$ 1,5 Promo

https://ntup.net/category-products/vds/?from=171

• @zGato said: Also check the YABS.

Better to go with G-Core Labs for that cost.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
  • @jenkki said:

@zGato said: Also check the YABS.

Better to go with G-Core Labs for that cost.

G-Core Labs seems to be 200 Mbps only. Or they are just being honest here.

• @jenkki said:

@houmie said: Port speed is between 200 Mbps and 1 Gbps. But it doesn't say how much the monthly traffic is. Do you know it by any chance?

CPU:1 core E5-2670v2
    RAM:512 Mb.
    SSD:5 GB
    Port:1GB/s Shared
    10Tb Traffic

$ 1,5 Promo

https://ntup.net/category-products/vds/?from=171

Do you have any YABS for the $8 server? Thanks

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited November 2023

hostiko.com.ua maybe?

Thanked by 2houmie hostiko
  • @febryanvaldo said:
    hostiko.com.ua maybe?

perfect perfomance 10g and cheap :)

Thanked by 2houmie hostiko
  • I can vouch for vsys.host for Ukraine.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

@houmie said: Do you have any YABS for the $8 server?

Nope. And $1,5 Promo deal are fake

@houmie said: G-Core Labs seems to be 200 Mbps only.

Can you explain about your purposes? For personal VPS this port speed more than enough.

• @jenkki said:

Can you explain about your purposes? For personal VPS this port speed more than enough.

I'm shooting a rocket to the moon. 200 Mbps is not enough. And last time I checked I don't do this for personal reasons. ;-)

• @houmie said: I'm shooting a rocket to the moon. 200 Mbps is not enough.

I see. For a penny, a canary that sings but doesn't eat.

Or a Bentley to drive to the neighborhood grocery store for bread and milk

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@Calin said:
    @houmie try https://vsys.host/

Regards

@Calin thanks for mention!

We are located in Kyiv and have VPS 1 GBPS bandwidth. Here you can find discounted prices:
    https://vsys.host/blackfriday

• I have a server in Kharkiv from friend hosting.
    That thing is stable and online since war begin.
    But there are many other providers (host.ua)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

What a nice collection of ukro hosters. Thank you.

• bytes.ua

• @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Check hostiko.

not longer recommended.

• hostikohostiko Member, Host Rep

@hyperblast said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Check hostiko.

not longer recommended.

Dear hyperblast,

We've observed your repeated expressions of dissatisfaction. We're committed to addressing your concerns, but we require more details about the specific issues you've faced. The only information we found in your profile is a ticket where we declined to extend the 50% non-recurring discount.

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited December 2023

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Check hostiko.

not longer recommended.

Dear hyperblast,

We've observed your repeated expressions of dissatisfaction. We're committed to addressing your concerns, but we require more details about the specific issues you've faced. The only information we found in your profile is a ticket where we declined to extend the 50% non-recurring discount.

it's not about the reduction. it's about the fact that the network speed in particular has slowed down considerably.

the ryzen in falkenstein however, is a blast. cpu top, gb6 top and the 200mbit network connection are also supplied. however, the 10gbit network connection in kiev is no longer guaranteed according to my observations.

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Check hostiko.

not longer recommended.

Dear hyperblast,

it's not about the reduction. it's about the fact that the network speed in particular has slowed down considerably.

We haven't received any tickets from you regarding this issue. Additionally, none of your servers have been restricted, and our network has plenty of available bandwidth. What do you mean by 'slowed down' speed?

@hyperblast said: 10gbit network connection in kiev

The speed test won't work as you expect; it rarely reaches exactly 10G. This is the wrong approach.

Additionally, one core for Windows is insufficient for utilizing the port to its full capacity.

• @hostiko said:

The speed test won't work as you expect; it rarely reaches exactly 10G. This is the wrong approach.

Additionally, one core for Windows is insufficient for utilizing the port to its full capacity.

my expectation was never that 10G would be fully and permanently achieved by a vps. this claim would be presumptuous and was never expected! in the beginning, however, good values of over 7G were regularly achieved.

edited December 2023

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

my expectation was never that 10G would be fully and permanently achieved by a vps. this claim would be presumptuous and was never expected! in the beginning, however, good values of over 7G were regularly achieved.

Do you have another 10G-guaranteed server with which you are testing the speed? Or are you relying on a public speed test?

I don't understand your complaints about speed and the numerous negative comments towards us, especially since you are not hosting resources that consume approximately such speed but simply dislike the numbers in the speed test.

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited December 2023

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

Do you have another 10G-guaranteed server with which you are testing the speed? Or are you relying on a public speed test?

I don't understand your complaints about speed and the numerous negative comments towards us, especially since you are not hosting resources that consume approximately such speed but simply dislike the numbers in the speed test.

I never mentioned or expected a 10G guarantee.

(with ryzen in falkenstein, on the other hand, the 200mbit offered is consistently available. :) )

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

@hyperblast said:

@hostiko said:

I never mentioned a 10G guarantee.

You need to have a 10G guaranteed connection from the other side to get the numbers you want. Without this, your claims of slowed-down speed are incorrect.