Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit | Diwali & Early Black Friday SALE | VPS & Dedicated | UK, USA & SG - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit | Diwali & Early Black Friday SALE | VPS & Dedicated | UK, USA & SG

2»

Comments

• Hi, my server needs to be renewed now. If I renew for a year, is it possible to upgrade its port to 10 GB?

• @ManishPant Ticket number #647179 , It has been more than 72 hours and no one has processed the ticket

• Any unmetered offers in the uk missed out when i ordered my last service from you.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

@yamashi said:
    Hi, my server needs to be renewed now. If I renew for a year, is it possible to upgrade its port to 10 GB?

Hello! yes, and replied to your ticket. Invoice generated as well!

@applesign2021 said:
    @ManishPant Ticket number #647179 , It has been more than 72 hours and no one has processed the ticket

Manish doesn't handle refunds, AND refund tickets are not priority support but are surely processed. Just like your request got processed today!

@lurch said:
    Any unmetered offers in the uk missed out when i ordered my last service from you.

Unfortunately no, not this time. We're pretty much full everywhere and didn't even participate in official BF sales thread this year.

• Invoice #26901, 10Gbps thanks :)

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@TheGreatOakley said:
    Invoice #26901, 10Gbps thanks :)

You port speed has been upgraded :)