Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requesting a Content Writer from India
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Requesting a Content Writer from India

edited October 2023 in Requests

Request:

Looking for a content writer from India to make 20 posts/month in English about hosting topics and the hosting community in India. This is an ideal opportunity for a teen or retired person.

I pay monthly via PayPal or Venmo. Paying $10/month for 20 posts with increases based on performance. We will specifically cater to the English speaking Indian community & promote the rising IT & webhosting strength in India. The System Admin who runs the website is likewise, Indian.

Comments

• Lol 😆
    $10/ month (approx 840 INR) for 20 posts?

You really love to exploit... and take advantage of retired and students by giving them "exposure" I believe

Damn. This is new low.

• Lol, INR40 per post

• @SirFoxy can help, his articles are of similar value.

• @death said:
    @SirFoxy can help, his articles are of similar value.

hello @treesmokah

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @plumberg said:
    Lol 😆
    $10/ month (approx 840 INR) for 20 posts?

You really love to exploit... and take advantage of retired and students by giving them "exposure" I believe

Damn. This is new low.

"...with increases based on performance"
    Planning to hire several & increase the pay for the best writer to keep the cream of the crop

• This needs more visibility on the abuse.

Students and retired folks being taken advantage off..

I sincerely hope you do not get any responses. If anyone does need work, I am sure they can get something better without doing this.

I am not a business owner myself but I can never see myself doing this.

I hope you get good sleep knowing you are exploiting people for peanuts.

Thanked by 2c1vhosting VPSforVPN
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

There tons of them on fiver

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @Jasonhyperhost said:

then thats where the request should be at

• I think that I have spoken to many India people on phone.
    Sometimes they tell me they aren't from India and work for various agencies or technology departments from various companies.

With the amount of them I have spoken too, I think I can pull of their broken English with heavy accents.
    Do we really need to live in India though, too bad I live in the US.

My income is not allowed to earn over a certain amount due to medical reasons. It's really difficult to find a job for me.

This job sounds very scummy, but I want it. Difficult to find any other job here locally though.

• @Nanja said:
    I think that I have spoken to many India people on phone.
    Sometimes they tell me they aren't from India and work for various agencies or technology departments from various companies.

With the amount of them I have spoken too, I think I can pull of their broken English with heavy accents.
    Do we really need to live in India though, too bad I live in the US.

My income is not allowed to earn over a certain amount due to medical reasons. It's really difficult to find a job for me.

This job sounds very scummy, but I want it. Difficult to find any other job here locally though.

Sent you a private message.

• This guy's my least favorite person on LET, with the scam forum sale and the domain sales and now this, seems like he's just trying scheme after scheme.

Thanked by 2sasslik homelabber
  • I am from India. Make it $100/month for 20 posts and I will do this job for you.

• niranjanniranjan Member
    edited October 2023

@totalnoob said:
    I am from India. Make it $100/month for 20 posts and I will do this job for you.

+1,

I also have quite some experience with WordPress, and I'm quite familiar with SEO too. Currently running 2~3 WordPress blogs.

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited October 2023

Asking for 0.5$ per post mean non sanitized chatgpt generated content that will be delisted in google search or copy content from another site .(And ChatGPT is 20$ per month for good content)
    And heck no , even Teen in my country (Asia) get atleast 100$ for doing sort of content recycling or repost

And the fact you start it too low , nobody expect the raise be fivefold or tenfold.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

For some context, Vultr pays between $150 to $600 per article depending on the amount of words in it, no matter the country you are from, paid with PayPal. I don't expect anyone to really match that, but damn. I'm pretty sure Hetzner Cloud and DigitalOcean have similar programs.

• @kenjing789 said: Asking for 0.5$ per post mean non sanitized chatgpt generated content that will be delisted in google search or copy content from another site

I doubt he's concerned about that.

• The same post on the OP's hostboards site had some additional information:

No need for a resume, simply email: News(at)FreeNewsWire.com

I don't know if the intention is to write for that site or not, but figured I'd share.

• @Otus9051 maybe interested in change of free VPS

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2023

@cybertech said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

No way he gets anyone there. Even Fiverr kids ask more in India.

I know this is Lowendtalk, but this is too low even for indian standards.

1 article is not even enough to buy you a bowl of porridge from the flea market. Even that costs 50-80 rupees nowadays. I know cause I fucking visited it not too long ago.

The target audience you are looking for is begging at the streets and making 3x more from pulling the arms of foreigners and asking for money by doing tricks or speaking some words from 10 different languages. They don't have internet access, and it costs them more to buy computer time in Cybercafe than what you offer, if they are even allowed into such a place.

Only Pakistan or Venezuelan kid might do it at this price. But the quality will be horrendous and probly have religious texts or scam/phishing links too, even though its a technical article.

This is the biggest rip off which I have ever seen.

Thanked by 2BlaZe fart
  • DazzleDazzle Member
    edited October 2023

@Offshore_Solutions Worked with many many content writers, this is cheapest shit I ever find. I'm also from 3rd world country, and your offer is nonsense.

Thanked by 1stefeman
  • @Dazzle said:

@Offshore_Solutions Worked with many many content writers, this is cheapest shit I ever find. I'm also from 3rd world country, and your offer is nonsense.

Anyone doing it at this price will likely have malicious intentions to begin with. I hope he finds someone and gives him access to whmcs, and gets fucked by him instead.

If you don't pay enough to a desperate person, he will find way to make cash out of you.

• @stefeman said:

@cybertech said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

No way he gets anyone there. Even Fiverr kids ask more in India.

I know this is Lowendtalk, but this is too low even for indian standards.

1 article is not even enough to buy you a bowl of porridge from the flea market. Even that costs 50-80 rupees nowadays. I know cause I fucking visited it not too long ago.

The target audience you are looking for is begging at the streets and making 3x more from pulling the arms of foreigners and asking for money by doing tricks or speaking some words from 10 different languages. They don't have internet access, and it costs them more to buy computer time in Cybercafe than what you offer, if they are even allowed into such a place.

Only Pakistan or Venezuelan kid might do it at this price. But the quality will be horrendous and probly have religious texts or scam/phishing links too, even though its a technical article.

This is the biggest rip off which I have ever seen.

i think he's being realistic, likely writing for a site worth $50 at most

• edited October 2023

@fluffernutter said:
    This guy's my least favorite person on LET, ...and the domain sales and now this, seems like he's just trying scheme after scheme.

Domain sales? Legitimately sold domains here at LET, the buyers seemed happy & no issues were encountered.

• For that sum even punjabi scammers will not gonna scam and use GPT for writing. Maybe buy your-self a chocolate bar and ask politely GPT to "write me a 200 word article about XYZ".

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • Today, the LET $7 meme has been replaced with $10.

• @HackedServer said:
    The same post on the OP's hostboards site had some additional information:

No need for a resume, simply email: News(at)FreeNewsWire.com

I don't know if the intention is to write for that site or not, but figured I'd share.

Guess A.I for rewriting news didn’t work so well so looking for cheaper options https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187109/best-ai-program-for-re-writing-news-articles#latest

• 10$ so cheap, why not writing by yourself? CHATGPT can help you

• Indians are now scamming their own countrymen. That's a new low.