Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReVanced needs new servers :( - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReVanced needs new servers :(

Comments

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited October 2023

@HostSlick @MannDude @VPSSLIM @xTom @NDTN @labze @dustinc @virtono @LittleCreek @PulsedMedia @oplink @mxmla Maybe some of you want to sponsor them and their great project with a vps or atleast give them a very special price. You would definitely get many fans if you support this project.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@gbzret4d said:
    @HostSlick @MannDude @VPSSLIM @xTom @NDTN @labze @dustinc @virtono @LittleCreek @PulsedMedia @oplink @mxmla Maybe some of you want to sponsor them and their great project with a vps or atleast give them a very special price. You would definitely get many fans if you support this project.

We'd be happy to help them out! :)
    thanks for the ping

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@gbzret4d said:

What can i do

I

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@gbzret4d said:

We can do it, free of charge in Romania.

• @HostSlick said:

@gbzret4d said:

What can i do

I

Sponsor one of the needed vps or give them a very special price ;)

Thanked by 1afterSt0rm
  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@gbzret4d said:

I think we can help you out. We might be able to offer a sponsorship, but we would like to hear more about the project. DM.
    Thanks

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Host Rep, Veteran

Send me info on the project. We can and will help you out. Sponsorship is an option for sure.

• Just for all as some info:
    github: https://github.com/ReVanced
    their official site: https://revanced.app/ (download only from here)
    revanced faq: https://www.reddit.com/r/revancedapp/comments/um5xna/frequently_asked_questions_and_answers_about/
    revanced app can patch youtube apks on android and let you choose from many different patches.

• First of all, sorry to leave you waiting. It's not an easy Monday, and things are going way faster than I would like them to go at work.

Secondly, I must say that I never expected this level of response and eagerness from a community that I didn't even consider would have such an overlap with ours. You are all amazing. This place has changed a lot throughout the years, but it is still as warm as I remember it.

Now, I will go through each one of your posts and give you the attention you deserve.

@RoyaleHosting said:
    We are happy to help out! I have sent a dm :)

Thank you. I will check your message and get back to you soon.

@MannDude said:
    Should be noted that we do sponsor a number of noteworthy projects or give steep discount to established and worthwhile projects, of which this would certainly qualify. :)

That's amazing! Your name is 100% in the spreadsheet I was forced to make so I could keep track of everyone :lol:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Why do you not use Hetzner cloud ? It will be easy te setup and control from your point, you can choose from Germany, Finland and USA location 10gbit 20TB bandwidth per node. Everything in total wil cost you 28.09 ex vat in total / per month.

It is indeed one of our options but at the start, I was like "well, people on LET helped me before with other projects so might as well ask" and, lol, here I am now overwhelmed with responses.

@Francisco said:
    This would work great on buyvm :) if you want multiple load balancers sharing the same ip then you can do bgp ecmp and share the ip over as many front ends as you want.

Francisco

I was on Frantech Discord till a couple of months ago but I left by mistake. Can I be invited back pretty please? :trollface: Also, I indeed considered BuyVM as an option even before making this thread. Will happily reach out so we can talk!

@Andreix said:
    If you're interested, DM me.

Thank you.

You are also on my spreadsheet now. Thank you for the offer!

@niranjan said:
    AWS free tier offers 2Cores 2GB RAM and 100GB BW.

I'd rather die than go to AWS willingly, but it is indeed in my plans to consider both GCP free tier and AWS. The only issue with free tier anything is the lack of support for when weird issues appear and we fail our large user base.

@Calin said:
    Hello @afterSt0rm check you PMs , thanks!

Regards

Will do.> @luissousa said:

Bit of a technical question - have you considered running docker swarm? You could then run whatever services on whatever nodes you wish and it load balances by itself already

Good luck on getting providers! Revanced rocks.

Definitely. Also considered running on Kubernetes, but as we only have a single node atm it didn't make sense for us to complicate the configuration. This might change in the future.> @ascicode said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Why do you not use Hetzner cloud ? It will be easy te setup and control from your point, you can choose from Germany, Finland and USA location 10gbit 20TB bandwidth per node. Everything in total wil cost you 28.09 ex vat in total / per month.

Fast DMCA can occur the service to be blocked earlier by hetzner.

We got hit by a DMCA report once because of a premium unlock patch. Never happened again and we always responded to DMCA anything, even when we were not in the wrong.

@LTniger said:
    Hm, so reVanced works like a proxy for YT premium? I use revanced everyday. It is a true time saver from all those pesky ads.

Not exactly. Our API works as a proxy in front of Github's API as a way to lower our impact on their service and to not expose users to being rate-limited by GH when they are trying to use our products. YouTube ReVanced doesn't use any proxy :)

@jmaxwell said:
    Please no

:sweat_smile: If is customary here in LET, if you have anything to say against a provider feel free to do so as long as you are not making things up. Don't worry tho, we are going to background check all the offers before we engage with anyone so we don't fall into a trap. Thank you for your concern!

@ascicode said:
    The api is up and running.

Not thanks to Oracle doing anything :trollface:

@c1vhosting said:
    DM please :)
    We want to help you.

I think I saw you on our Discord. Also in the spreadsheet already, thank you!

@LTniger said:
    Please, DO NOT engage bottom feeder providers... Do not run revanced servers from basement or closet hosting. Also, those who turn off server for weekend to save electricity also should not qualify.

I shall run them from my home lab, don't worry :trollface:

@Fabian47 said:
    Wow..I'm a big fan of yours.
    Have you consider giving a try to AWS Free Credit ($1350 for 2 years)?.

Yup. Both AWS and GCP are included in our possibilities. I am an Azure fanboy myself, but their free tier is just awful :(

@alexhost said:
    We will be waiting for your contact.
    Alexhost

Thank you very much! The port speed isn't that much of a concern for nodes running our bots. As soon as I go through everyone I will sit down to check existing offers and contact anyone who asked for it.

@PulsedMedia said:
    We'd be happy to help them out! :)
    thanks for the ping

Nice to see you here! I've also considered your services even before seeing you here so we will 100% consider your offer for help as well.

@HostSlick said:
    What can i do

The things we need are in my first post if you want to have an idea of what we are looking for! Thank you very much.

@Hosteroid said:
    We can do it, free of charge in Romania.

I remember seeing your giveaway but I missed it :tired_face: We are also considering your offer. Thank you soooo much.

@virtono said:
    I think we can help you out. We might be able to offer a sponsorship, but we would like to hear more about the project. DM.
    Thanks

I will reach out as soon as I finish going through my day. There are a lot of things to do and I might not be able to engage until tomorrow but thank you a lot for your offer as well.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@afterSt0rm said: I was on Frantech Discord till a couple of months ago but I left by mistake. Can I be invited back pretty please? Also, I indeed considered BuyVM as an option even before making this thread. Will happily reach out so we can talk!

https://buyvm.net/beware-the-moshbear/

Francisco

Thanked by 1afterSt0rm
  • I think that is everyone. Once again, thank you a lot for your support; I didn't expect this. I will answer everyone who sent me a DM or pinged me on Discord. There are some updates about our API debacle as well:

The API nodes will probably be temporary as we migrate to using a statically generated "API" that we can host anywhere, probably Cloudflare. That means that those requirements will go down considerably after a couple of months.

As soon as I have an update on this, I will post what our needs would look like in 1-2 months from now.

Oh, and the IPv4 issue on Oracle didn't get solved. We just decided to let Cloudflare proxy everything through the v6 address instead :neutral:

• @Francisco i forgot to mark you

Thanked by 2Calin afterSt0rm
  • SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

If you'd like some sponsored resources, feel free to reach out. We have space available in 6 of our POPs, could look at some anycasted IP across all POPs.

• Hey,

You may also try atlantic.net they also offer a free tier, I don't remember the exact specs but they had good configuration in the free tier.

Thanked by 1afterSt0rm
  • I have finally replied to all DMs. If you sent me a message, your answer has already arrived :wink:

Now to the new posts:

@SilverCreek said:
    If you'd like some sponsored resources, feel free to reach out. We have space available in 6 of our POPs, could look at some anycasted IP across all POPs.

Thank you! Can you join us on Discord (https://revanced.app/discord) and ping me (@afterSt0rm) or Ushie (@ush1e) about this? We will create a private thread so we can talk. If you don't use Discord, would DMs here be okay? In any case, I appreciate you reaching out!

@niranjan said:
    Hey,

You may also try atlantic.net they also offer a free tier, I don't remember the exact specs but they had good configuration in the free tier.

Oh, I remember them! They have (or used to have) a very good PCI-DSS-compliant offer. I will check out their free tier, thank you!

Thanked by 1SilverCreek
  • SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@afterSt0rm said: Thank you! Can you join us on Discord (https://revanced.app/discord) and ping me (@afterSt0rm) or Ushie (@ush1e) about this? We will create a private thread so we can talk. If you don't use Discord, would DMs here be okay? In any case, I appreciate you reaching out!

Done, thanks!

Thanked by 1afterSt0rm
  • Thank you to all the LET providers who kicked in for these guys. Glad to see there isn't going to be a need for re-re-vanced anytime soon.

• Actually i think i found even something cheaper en better spec, you can get al 4 your servers for a total of €15 at Strato.de:

1x VPS ENTRY LINUX VC1-1 €1

2x VPS ENTRY LINUX VC2-4 €4

1x VPS LINUX VC4-8 €6

Then your total would be €15/month

There speed is pretty amazing i use them myself also.

YABS VPS ENTRY LINUX VC2-2:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu Nov  2 18:17:16 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 35 days, 4 hours, 22 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC-Milan Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 1999.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.8 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 49.2 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-12-cloud-amd64
    VM Type    : MICROSOFT
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : IONOS SE
    ASN        : AS8560 IONOS SE
    Host       : IONOS CLOUD fra de
    Location   : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE)
    Country    : Germany

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 40.02 MB/s   (10.0k) | 497.41 MB/s   (7.7k)
    Write      | 40.12 MB/s   (10.0k) | 500.03 MB/s   (7.8k)
    Total      | 80.14 MB/s   (20.0k) | 997.45 MB/s  (15.5k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 474.42 MB/s    (926) | 468.39 MB/s    (457)
    Write      | 499.63 MB/s    (975) | 499.59 MB/s    (487)
    Total      | 974.05 MB/s   (1.9k) | 967.98 MB/s    (944)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.78 Gbits/sec  | 5.59 Gbits/sec  | 14.4 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.88 Gbits/sec  | 5.77 Gbits/sec  | 13.8 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.86 Gbits/sec  | 5.40 Gbits/sec  | 15.7 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.71 Gbits/sec  | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 88.8 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.65 Gbits/sec  | 1.63 Gbits/sec  | 95.3 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 501 Mbits/sec   | 370 Mbits/sec   | 121 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 945 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.86 Gbits/sec  | 7.14 Gbits/sec  | 14.3 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 7.91 Gbits/sec  | 13.8 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.88 Gbits/sec  | 6.96 Gbits/sec  | 15.4 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.77 Gbits/sec  | 1.87 Gbits/sec  | 87.7 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.62 Gbits/sec  | 1.62 Gbits/sec  | 95.3 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.32 Gbits/sec  | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 120 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.15 Gbits/sec  | 951 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1437
    Multi Core      | 2604

Speeds are Awesome !

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • hetzner may also require ID. While loving your projects, gaining access to material behind a paywall might be problematic in Germany. So if you’re not using a shell-corp hetzner might not be your best bet.

• offtopic:

I checked revanced patching on an android app, the patching didn't work, however my IP location was changed and the patched-app was showing I was logged in from different location. kinda suspicious.

• @nikozin said:
    offtopic:

I checked revanced patching on an android app, the patching didn't work, however my IP location was changed and the patched-app was showing I was logged in from different location. kinda suspicious.

funny you were aware of the absolutely unrelated nature of your post and then went ahead and posted anyway 😆

• @afterSt0rm any updates? Who's your sponsor now?

• DirectNodeNLDirectNodeNL Member, Host Rep

We can help you with it! Somebody from our Team will (or already has) contacted you on discord!

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Hey @afterSt0rm,
    I have been a fan of Re-vanced for a long time and can provide you with any VMs you need for free (Lifetime)
    Please DM me or email me at [email protected].

• I cant dm you in discord!!!

• What about netcup? Not sure about DMCA

• @Fabian47 said:
    Wow..I'm a big fan of yours.
    Have you consider giving a try to AWS Free Credit ($1350 for 2 years)?.

I used AWS for 3 years totally free now. Some websites are quite big. I move on to new account and deploy my server when time or free credit finished 😃

Do they provide credits for open source projects?

• @uncooked92 said:
    What about netcup? Not sure about DMCA

netcup is strictest host out there, they will be kicked in a day. Even AWS is WAY more liberal.

Thanked by 1uncooked92
  • Hi, at the end, I just want to know have you find the solution for the GREAT project?

Thanks for your great works.

• @vpsric said:
    Hi, at the end, I just want to know have you find the solution for the GREAT project?

Thanks for your great works.

yup they found it