Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | 10th Birthday Sale | 1010 plans | Giveaways - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | 10th Birthday Sale | 1010 plans | Giveaways

Comments

• Happy Birthday

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Giveaways are always good

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

When does the giveaway end?

• HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY!!

• @BasToTheMax said:
    When does the giveaway end?

It is a week sale, so I think it will be ended after a week from now.

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• More BudgetKVMJP-2 plz!!

• comment for the rewards

• mtrmtr Member

Happy 10th Birthday!

• @BBTN said:

@hyperblast said:
    sadly:
    1010 Birthday DE - 0 Available

Keep an eye open. The offers have already been restocked several times.

will keep my eyes open... but was to late again... :)

• cxgcxg Member

my order was flagged and I don't know why. Also don't want to send personal info e-mail. Any advice how to proceed.

• @cxg said:
    my order was flagged and I don't know why. Also don't want to send personal info e-mail. Any advice how to proceed.

Hire someone who can use their info, real IP address and do it for you. Don't forget paying fees.

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• I want to purchase a 1010 plans SJC.

• Happy 10th Birthday!
    Generous offers 👌

• bdlbdl Member
    edited October 2023

I woke up this morning thinking I would not buy another VPS.

I was wrong.

• i got email flagging my order for verification of identity and asking to upload some utility bill as my paypal like id and paypal like address, unfortunately i am staying at a different place(for which i have added the address) to where i have my house is. what can i do in this case. please help me

• Happy 10th Birthday!
    I have a few VPS in JP over the years, good price indeed.

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• 2222 JP is in stock now

• 2222-HK as well

• How many of you noticed greenclouds new logo

• Happy 10th Birthday!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@kotasudhakar said:
    i got email flagging my order for verification of identity and asking to upload some utility bill as my paypal like id and paypal like address, unfortunately i am staying at a different place(for which i have added the address) to where i have my house is. what can i do in this case. please help me

Same name should be OK. Just a open a ticket to Sales/Billing that that document.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2023

@kotasudhakar said:
    i got email flagging my order for verification of identity and asking to upload some utility bill as my paypal like id and paypal like address, unfortunately i am staying at a different place(for which i have added the address) to where i have my house is. what can i do in this case. please help me

Ask them to change your account address to your home address when you send them a utility bill from your house that matches your name from the PayPal account.

EDIT: Darn, I was slow again. I'd never make it as a GreenCloud support person.

Thanked by 2bdl Xrmaddness
  • Happy 10th Birthday! 🎉