Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US, EU and APAC deals - October 2023
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US, EU and APAC deals - October 2023

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We’ve made huge upgrades in APAC, as well as some of our other locations. We’ve added new transits in most locations, namely CDN77/Datapacket, who are known for their great network.

We also now have our own private racks in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore with redundancy at every point (power, network, servers), which means we can offer a much more reliable service. This also means we can offer much higher bandwidth limits than ever before in APAC due to our increasingly large network.

Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore

1 AMD EPYC core (25% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
2 GB DDR4 RAM
25 GB NVMe Storage
1 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM, storage and, double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$25 USD per year
2 AMD EPYC cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
4 GB DDR4 RAM 
50 GB NVMe Storage
2.5 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM, storage, and double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$40 USD per year
3 AMD EPYC cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
8 GB DDR4 RAM 
100 GB NVMe Storage
5 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM and storage, and double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$75 USD per year
4 AMD EPYC cores (200% dedicated, burstable up to 400%)
16 GB DDR4 RAM 
200 GB NVMe Storage
10 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM and 1.5X bandwidth, double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$145 USD per year

Stockholm, Chicago, New York, London

1 AMD EPYC core (25% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
2 GB DDR4 RAM
25 GB NVMe Storage
5 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM, storage and, double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$25 USD per year
2 AMD EPYC cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
4 GB DDR4 RAM 
50 GB NVMe Storage
10 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM, storage, and double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$40 USD per year
3 AMD EPYC cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
8 GB DDR4 RAM 
100 GB NVMe Storage
20 TB premium bandwidth
(1.5X RAM and storage, and double bandwidth for 2 year payments)
$75 USD per year
16 GB DDR4 RAM 
200 GB NVMe Storage
40 TB premium bandwidth
$145 USD per year

All of these plans are stackable. These offers will expire on 20th October.

To order these - please log in to cloud.hosthatch.com, and go to: https://cloud.hosthatch.com/sale/current-promotions

FAQ below:

What is the setup time?

The setup time is 2 working days, depending on the package and location. Some may get slightly delayed. Please order one of the packages from hosthatch.com directly if immediate provisioning is needed.

Is IPv6 available?

All of the above offers come with a routed /64 IPv6 subnet.

Are there any other differences between our normal and discounted plans?

Yes, primarily our support. It can take several days to resolve issues, especially issues that require complex investigation. Please choose one of the services from hosthatch.com directly for production usage, with access to our normal support queue. Our promotional services are provided at near-cost pricing to fill up excess capacity and should be used accordingly. We also do not offer location migrations and/or other flexibilities on these plans.

There is no difference in the quality of the servers itself - as we use the same backend, enterprise hardware and excellent monitoring for all of our services. We run a standardized and redundant Juniper based network in all of our locations, which allows us to deliver excellent uptime and network performance.

What networks and datacenters do you use?

Please view https://docs.hosthatch.com/features/ - when we say “premium bandwidth”, we really mean it, since our transits are only top of the line, performance-optimized, and no Cogent/HE heavy mixes. If you see better performance from another provider in the region, please contact us with MTRs and we will optimize it for you.

Can I change my server with the X offer?

Unfortunately no. All sales are final, and we cannot offer any changes to them. We cannot replace one pending service with another. We also do not provide any refunds for pending orders. Please make sure you are 100% sure before placing an order, as there is very limited capacity available.

Comments

• Yabs, network-speed.xyz please

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Invoice #352080 Paid.
    Thank you for the promo. :)

• Nice .

Would be nice if explain 25% dedicated, burstable up to 100%

• Hi,

I don't see datapacket as your upstream in Singapore.

https://bgp.tools/prefix/103.167.150.0/24#connectivity

• Likely typo for Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore

16 GB DDR4 RAM 
    200 GB NVMe Storage
    40 TB premium bandwidth
    $145 USD per year

1.5X bandwidth, double bandwidth

• nice offer.

• Not bad .

• @hosthatch said: It can take several days to resolve issues, especially issues that require complex investigation.

That is totally underestimated. Try weeks.

• As every sale thread from me:
    ETA/Plans for Warsaw? :D

• Great offer! Sadly LA isn't on sale, otherwise would totally get one.

Thanked by 2hosthatch lry1412
  • @dosai said:
    Hi,

I have a VPS with them in Singapore and it doesn't seem to have Datapacket as an upstream as well, at least for now.

• BGP available on those plan? If yes, how much is it?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vpsric said:
    Nice .

Would be nice if explain 25% dedicated, burstable up to 100%

We use the same terms as Linux does. 100% = 1 core.

@dosai said:
    Hi,

We do not use them in Singapore (or all of our locations). Perhaps I should have worded it better?

@rattlecattle said:
    Likely typo for Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore

16 GB DDR4 RAM 
    200 GB NVMe Storage
    40 TB premium bandwidth
    $145 USD per year

1.5X bandwidth, double bandwidth

Indeed, I cannot edit it now unfortunately. It is double bandwidth.

@JabJab said:
    As every sale thread from me:
    ETA/Plans for Warsaw? :D

I'm afraid not. We will likely be decomissioning Warsaw, Madrid and Milan at some point soon as those locations never have had our full suite of services.

@Taku said:
    Great offer! Sadly LA isn't on sale, otherwise would totally get one.

Maybe it will be available near BF, but some of these locations might not be. Would depend on availability at that time.

@Fazzil said:
    BGP available on those plan? If yes, how much is it?

We're discussing internally on BGP prices as we've finished our BGP automation in most locations, but I will have to get back to you on that.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hosthatch said:

@Fazzil said:

We're discussing internally on BGP prices as we've finished our BGP automation in most locations, but I will have to get back to you on that.

Premium providers don't charge extra on BGP sessions.

Thanked by 1Fazzil

@yoursunny said:

@hosthatch said:

@Fazzil said:

Premium providers don't charge extra on BGP sessions.

We also do not plan to charge for BGP sessions for our standard plans.

I was referring to the charges for highly discounted promotions (unless Vultr has some similar plans at these prices that I do not know of?)

• emghemgh Member
    edited October 2023

Is there an option to add snapshots to these after purchasing (don’t see anything during the order form)?

If so, at what price?

• Really nice offers

• Purchase with caution! During the promotion period, the network was very good, but after the end of the promotion, the routing network was poorly adjusted. I regret that I bought it for three years at a time, and initiated a paypal dispute to request a refund. As a result, the machine was banned

• @tom3232 said:
    initiated a paypal dispute to request a refund. As a result, the machine was banned

That's what almost all hosting providers do.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @tom3232 said:
    Purchase with caution! During the promotion period, the network was very good, but after the end of the promotion, the routing network was poorly adjusted. I regret that I bought it for three years at a time, and initiated a paypal dispute to request a refund. As a result, the machine was banned

Why would you open a dispute? You deserve to be banned.

• @tom3232 said:
    Purchase with caution! During the promotion period, the network was very good, but after the end of the promotion, the routing network was poorly adjusted. I regret that I bought it for three years at a time, and initiated a paypal dispute to request a refund. As a result, the machine was banned

Why would you open a dispute? You deserve to be banned.

• tinokuntinokun Member
    edited October 2023

What does stackable mean?
    So I if buy 2 server they will be merged into one single server with combined specs?
    @hosthatch

• bdlbdl Member
    edited October 2023

@tom3232 said:
    Purchase with caution! During the promotion period, the network was very good, but after the end of the promotion, the routing network was poorly adjusted. I regret that I bought it for three years at a time, and initiated a paypal dispute to request a refund. As a result, the machine was banned!

You are a muppet

@tinokun said:
    So I if buy 2 server they will be merged into one single server with combined specs?
    @hosthatch

Yes

• No storage offers in APAC?

• What's the maximum cpu cores can i get for combined instances?
    Like can i combine 6x 4 cpu cores instances to get one 24 cpu cores?

• cablepickcablepick Member
    edited October 2023

Anyone have a yabs of these discounted EPYC servers?

• @Megumiso said:
    What's the maximum cpu cores can i get for combined instances?

Keep stacking until you get the whole hypervisor to yourself :wink:

• dreamoficedreamofice Member
    edited October 2023

Looking glass shows routes of Singapore and Hong Kong regions to China Telecom no longer pass through JapanSoftbank, they take a detour through the US zayo now. :/

@emgh said:
    Is there an option to add snapshots to these after purchasing (don’t see anything during the order form)?

If so, at what price?

Snapshots are not available everywhere yet and are still in BETA access. But we have a global limit of 3 snapshots per account for the moment, and they are free for now.

@tinokun said:
    @hosthatch

Yes, that is what stackable means. You can order multiple plans and ask for them to be merged into a single server.

@nyamenk said:
    No storage offers in APAC?

Nothing at the moment since we're running pretty close to capacity. Future offers might also include only RAID10 storage, so they will be priced higher than our previous offers (if that ends up happening).

@Megumiso said:
    What's the maximum cpu cores can i get for combined instances?

When you stack multiple plans, only the dedicated CPU percentage is carried over. For 24 cores, you would need 12 of those instances, since each of them comes with 2 dedicated cores.

There is no hack to get more cores at a lower price by using stacking of multiple plans.

@cablepick said:
    Anyone have a yabs of these discounted EPYC servers?

I hope someone will provide one at some point soon. I see providers sharing benchmarks from their most empty node to make it look like that will be the real performance of a customer's server, which is not always the case.

@dreamofice said:
    Looking glass shows routes of Singapore and Hong Kong regions to China Telecom no longer pass through JapanSoftbank, they take a detour through the US zayo now. :/

We do not make any routing guarantees for mainland China, for obvious reasons. Better routing may be available in the future for mainland China (but again, that is not something we can guarantee)