Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a us dedicated server. Budget around 60USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a us dedicated server. Budget around 60USD

SkjuSkju Member
edited October 2023 in General

Currently using this offer from one of LET provider. Only concern is unmetered bandwidth and little high latency to india location. Can someone match this offer with unmetered bandwidth. A soc2 data center compliance also required

CPU: 2X Intel Xeon E5-2697v2 24 core 48 threads
RAM: 192GB DDR3
Drive 1: 1x 2TB SSD
Port: 1Gbps
IPs: IPv4 /29 (5 usable IPs) + IPv6 /64
Bandwidth: 10TB
DDoS Protection: Included
$99.99 USD Monthly
SALE PRICE: $64.99/month

Comments

• Why

• @Skju said:
    Why

Surely you're not surprised that you did your best to ruin your reputation with your first thread

• See brother i am not buying a 1 or 2 $ vps just for hobby stuff. This is a dedicated server which will hold crucial data of my clients. So i need the best company for this who can provide me excellent support and services. I have the right to choose what will be best for my customers

• and thanks for the concern i have gone with fiberstate . Found their staff very supportive and flexible with my needs

• @Skju said:
    and thanks for the concern i have gone with fiberstate . Found their staff very supportive and flexible with my needs

Good luck to them.

• still waiting for your refund, first time seeing a company that has refunded the money but no trace of refund in my bank account from so long time

• @Skju said:
    still waiting for your refund, first time seeing a company that has refunded the money but no trace of refund in my bank account from so long time

It takes time to for refunds to go through, it's a payment provider thing, not a hosting provider thing. This was even explained to you.

If you're looking for a good service with good support, hardware, uptime etc. Your budget needs to be 2 or 3 times what you've set it at.

I wouldn't want to be one of your clients, you're a joke.

• CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited October 2023

@Skju said:
    See brother i am not buying a 1 or 2 $ vps just for hobby stuff. This is a dedicated server which will hold crucial data of my clients. So i need the best company for this who can provide me excellent support and services. I have the right to choose what will be best for my customers

Go with OVH, kiddo.

• @bgerard said:

@Skju said:
    still waiting for your refund, first time seeing a company that has refunded the money but no trace of refund in my bank account from so long time

It takes time to for refunds to go through, it's a payment provider thing, not a hosting provider thing. This was even explained to you.

If you're looking for a good service with good support, hardware, uptime etc. Your budget needs to be 2 or 3 times what you've set it at.

I wouldn't want to be one of your clients, you're a joke.

Even at 180$, it isn’t worth the headache things like this bring. Threatening your provider with a false review to effectively extort a refund, and then complaining that said refund isn’t instant, is not the sort of clientele we look for. There are plenty of good clients in this market, OP is not one of them.