Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί LET EXCLUSIVE 10G RAID5 STORAGE BOXES! FROM JUST 1.25€ PER TB, 1+ YEAR DEALS INSIDE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET EXCLUSIVE 10G RAID5 STORAGE BOXES! FROM JUST 1.25€ PER TB, 1+ YEAR DEALS INSIDE

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Shared Hosting Offers

🌟 Storage Boxes: RAID5 and 10Gbps ! 🌟

We got some sweet RAID5 10G Storage boxes for you available. These are mainstay production for us, but just dialed all the way to the storage side of the balance. All The Way.

These are completely LET Exclusive offers, you won't find these anywhere else.

These are perfect for your Linux ISO storage, encrypted backups etc. Plenty of filetransfer, and backup applications available and preinstalled. Docker Rootless and run anything that fits into the tiny amount of RAM provided.

Limited-Time Special Offer: Available until October 22nd, with a total availability of approximately 1.5 petabytes. Act fast, and if out of stock, keep checking for availability and reply to this thread so we'll check if there is something available.

Some ground rules

• Fair Sharing: Please be mindful of bandwidth, CPU, and Storage IOPS so that everyone can enjoy a great experience.
  • Please be fair to support, support is there to help you, but please allow reasonable time for replies and please be reasonable making those tickets.
  • We might change the terms if issues arise, stop the deal, act on abuse etc. so guys, please be fair!
  • One Seedbox per order, and please complete payment within the hour to secure your order. But you can order as many as you want!
  • Server Load: These servers will be in high demand, so please expect some initial loading as everyone settles in. We appreciate your understanding during this busy time!
  • Not High Performance, Not Seedbox -- these are for storage only more or less, very light duties otherwise. High CPU utilization is fine tho.

πŸš€ Unmetered 100Mbps & Full 10Gbps Within Our DC! Enjoy this fantastic feature after hitting the traffic cap! πŸš€ Once you hit the traffic cap -> You still get 100Mbps outbound to The Interwebz (DC Egress), 10Gbps down from internet, and full 10Gbps within our DC. How damn cool is that?? πŸš€ πŸš€ πŸš€ :O :O

SPECIAL STORAGE BOXES!

All of these have 500MiB RAM + 250GiB Full Speed 10Gbps DC Egress. Full 10Gbps inbound, fully unmetered. Full 10Gbps egress within DC all the time.

• πŸ–΄ LET Special 2023 Storage Box 1TB: 1TB HDD RAID5, 500MB RAM, 10GBPS NETWORK, 250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic @ 10Gbps 36€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!
  • πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄ LET Special 2023 Storage Box 3TB: 3TB HDD RAID5, 500MB RAM, 10GBPS NETWORK, 250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic @ 10Gbps 63€ Per Year or 1.75€/TB - GET IT NOW!
  • πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄πŸ–΄ LET Special 2023 Storage Box 9TB: 9TB HDD RAID5, 500MB RAM, 10GBPS NETWORK, 250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic @ 10Gbps 135€ Per Year or 1.25€/TB :O DANG! - JUST FRIGGIN' GET IT NOW!

More info available at Storage Boxes page. These specials are software wise the same.

Future Pricing: While we aim to maintain pricing, we can’t guarantee it for subsequent periods due to economic fluctuations. Consider choosing the longest term for security.

🌟🌟🌟 πŸ’¬ Extra Month Bonus! 🌟🌟🌟

Comment !!! SWEET SWEET STORAGE FOR MY LINUX ISOS! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE]
followed with at least one sentence of why you picked it and what intrigues/you like most and get an extra month added to your service!

You will need to either have longer term LET account or a billing profile with us in a good standing and history of previous services for this additional month.

Why Choose Pulsed Media?

• Experience: Over a decade in the industry, providing smooth and reliable services.
  • Happy Customers: Many have stayed with us for 5+ years, some even for over a decade!

Testimonials: Check out what our satisfied customers had to say below:

• "You run a magnificent service with a truly impressive uptime.Β Β I really appreciate the effort you put in to keeping alt this running and responding to tickets quickly." -R.L. / GB
  • "Just wanted to say the new box seems pretty nice. Definitely a very noticeable improvement when I went to check it out for the first time today. Thanks!" -D.H. / USA
  • "Just wanted to give positive feedback on the migration, it went as you communicated and I had limited downtime, now having much better performance. Well done guys !" -M.P. / Belgium
  • "Thank you for the great no-nonsense service." -Anton V / India
  • "Wow.. Congratulations...! That's a huge achievement and I am glad to hear that you are getting the word out there. The longevity of your service to your 12th year anniversary is a testament to the great services that is provided. Congratulations!" -Steven T. / Australia

Not Convinced? Get The Nearly Free Trial Seedbox For 9cents!!

Standard Applications Etc Service Info
* rTorrent / ruTorrent + Deluge* + qBittorrent
* Public Trackers allowed
* HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, LFTP, SSH access
* rclone, sonarr, pyload, resilio, syncthing, btsync (1.4 and 2.2), ffmpeg, fuse (unionfs, sshfs, s3fs etc.) etc. etc.
* Docker Rootless, with WireGuard Example, Most typical docker containers ought to work easily
* Jellyfin + *ARR and Emby can be installed within your userspace
* Setup is INSTANT
* SSH / SCP / SFTP / FTP(S) / HTTP / HTTPS / Public HTTP(S) / SSHFS
* RSYNC / RCLONE
* Restic
* Borg Backup
* Docker Rootless
* πŸ–΄πŸ–΄ Free Friggin' Storage Too!

More of the Boring Details

More info available at Storage Boxes page.

Remember, prices update on the checkout page. The coupon code is 202309LET-STORAGEHZSV1Y5H8Y

Thanked by 2harrison tototo

Comments

• say no more, getting one

• Limited-Time Special Offer:**** Available until September 22nd

Did you spend several hours writing the post for a few hours deal?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@johndeo983 said:

Limited-Time Special Offer:**** Available until September 22nd

Did you spend several hours writing the post for a few hours deal?

LOL! No, another typo, fixing it. Thanks! ^_^

• there's no monthly option I guess you need to pay 1-3 years in advance?

@akaemu said:
    there's no monthly option I guess you need to pay 1-3 years in advance?

yes that's how this deal could be done :)

• I know you don’t particularly restrict ram usage but slightly higher ram would be great

• DANG! - JUST FRIGGIN' GET IT NOW!

vittu

@Astro said:
    I know you don’t particularly restrict ram usage but slightly higher ram would be great

Need more ram? There you go: https://pulsedmedia.com/m10g-seedbox.php

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:
    I know you don’t particularly restrict ram usage but slightly higher ram would be great

No LET deals on these?

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

No LET deals on these?

No

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2023

• 250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit)

Since this is the bandwidth listed for all plans, does it mean that apart from the 200 seconds per month you can theoretically max out the (shared) 10Gbps line externally, these are essentially (shared) 100mbps with unlimited bandwidth? Or is there some other aspect to this?

@user123 said:

250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit)

Since this is the bandwidth listed for all plans, does it mean that apart from the 200 seconds per month you can theoretically max out the (shared) 10Gbps line externally, these are essentially (shared) 100mbps with unlimited bandwidth? Or is there some other aspect to this?

100Mbps unmetered yea, but since it's 10Gbps server i would hardly call that shared.

This is storage offer. You can get more traffic, similarly specced: https://pulsedmedia.com/m10g-seedbox.php

Priced accordingly.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Processor?

OSs available? (Can I install from a FreeBSD ISO?)

Extra (small, say 10 GB) SSD for the OS available?

• @jsg said:
    Processor?

This is not a VPS per se. Just some storage space that can act as a seedbox. No custom OS. Or attached SSD.

Thanked by 2jsg PulsedMedia

@jsg said:
    Processor?

Not a VPS. Storage Box, which runs same software as seedboxes.
    You might want to check our MD offers for running your own ISOs and then mount storage box as the bulk storage.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@PulsedMedia said:

@jsg said:
    Processor?

You might want to check our MD offers for running your own ISOs and then mount storage box as the bulk storage.

"MD offers"? Kindly help me, what's that (plus maybe a link)?

And: My files are visible and accessible only to me? And I have SSH access to my [whatever it is] box and can scp and rclone to/from it, right?

Thanks

@jsg said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@jsg said:
    Processor?

"MD offers"? Kindly help me, what's that (plus maybe a link)?

And: My files are visible and accessible only to me? And I have SSH access to my [whatever it is] box and can scp and rclone to/from it, right?

Thanks

MD Servers: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php
    We are running a special on them for end of the month too: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188877/let-exclusive-1g-nvme-unmetered-dedi-special-20-discount-from-16-31-month

Yes, only visible for you. They are shared boxes, so super important stuff i would pipe through gpg still. Yes, full SSH, SFTP etc. all the details listed on the storage box page. Restic, Borg, SFTP, LFTP, rclone, gpg, docker, pigz etc etc etc.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • kdhkdh Member
    edited September 2023

@PulsedMedia said: πŸ–΄ LET Special 2023 Storage Box 1TB: 1TB HDD RAID5, 500MB RAM, 10GBPS NETWORK, 250 GiB External Traffic @ 10Gbps Per Month then 100Mbps (No Limit), Unlimited/Unmetered DC Internal Traffic @ 10Gbps 36€ Per Year - GET IT NOW!

Why are the prices different

My bad: Didn't see the code :smile:

@kdh said: Why are the prices different

My bad: Didn't see the code :smile:

yes updates on the checkout page.

• Can you confirm the discount is only for the first year? The checkout page lists a higher recurring price compared to the discounted price.

@AWITM said:
    Can you confirm the discount is only for the first year? The checkout page lists a higher recurring price compared to the discounted price.

Yes

• kdhkdh Member
    edited October 2023

!!! SWEET SWEET STORAGE FOR MY LINUX ISOS! Order 1511994546
    Liked your service when I was using it a year ago; Just too bad the price skyrocketed and I decided to let it go.
    I'll go for another shot :smile:

@kdh said:
    !!! SWEET SWEET STORAGE FOR MY LINUX ISOS! Order 1511994546
    Liked your service when I was using it a year ago; Just too bad the price skyrocketed and I decided to let it go.
    I'll go for another shot :smile:

+1 Month added! :)

Thanked by 1kdh