Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET EXCLUSIVE! 1G NVME UNMETERED DEDI SPECIAL! 20% DISCOUNT! FROM 16.31€/MONTH!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET EXCLUSIVE! 1G NVME UNMETERED DEDI SPECIAL! 20% DISCOUNT! FROM 16.31€/MONTH!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

LET ONLY SPECIAL OFFER

Attention to all dedicated server idling aficionados and binary whisperers! Ever felt like your server was a sloth on a caffeine withdrawal? Say no more! Our MD series is here to make your data zoom through the webs like a teenager running to the dinner table when pizza's involved!

Our MD series dedicated Hardware (HW) platform development has been progressing well and we are garnering invaluable experience. Each new batch is a bit better than the previous one.

We have a few in stock right now, and are preparing to bring quite a few more online as we finalize some last aspects of hardware for management, most importantly, power management. Power management is a bit under progress still, which is required to build the software automation system and to minimize downtime and make reinstalls, maintenance etc. seamless.

The ride has been smoother than we dared to hope, and the minor hiccups have been nothing but stepping stones. Remarkably, any hitches have predominantly been with the brand-new hardware bits, while our refurbished chassis have been stars, enabling us to present these unbeatable rates to you!

So let's celebrate this awesome progress, to which many people from LET has also contributed their experiences. Little or small, doesn't matter, we want feedback! Please provide us with your feedback!

Special Offer

We can't quite offer permanent or short-term specials with these yet, as our volumes are still too small for that. But that being said, here is a nice 6+ months order promo!

SPECIAL LET ONLY DISCOUNT 20% OFF, this can be combined with our long-term discounts, providing you even greater savings!
AVAILABLE UNTIL END OF SEPTEMBER ONLY

Coupon Code: 202309LET-MD-6NYEIZ8M1W

Sorry, can't make this recurring at the moment :(

But Wait, There Is More!
Comment !!! GOT TO TEST THIS THING OUT! Order [ORDER NUMBER HERE] followed with at least one sentence of why you picked it and what intrigues/you like most and get an extra month added to your service!
You will need to either have longer term LET account or a billing profile with us in a good standing and history of previous services for this additional month.

Future pricing
While we strive to offer you the best possible value at all times and are thrilled to make this offer, we cannot guarantee the pricing for the second period due to unforeseen economic fluctuations well beyond our control. Rest assured, we always aim to enhance our deals, and this is the price for the set period; so, if concerned about future pricing, choose the longest term you can.

BASE Specs!

Each node comes with a 1Gbps Unmetered best effort; consuming 100TB a month is no problem. In some cases, going full 1Gbps 24/7 is OK as well—it all depends on your neighbors.

All nodes are Intel Core i5 or i7, either 7th or 8th gen. All of them come with UHD iGPU to get you that sweet sweet transcoding performance for ffmpeg, plex, etc.

Only Debian 11 is available during this development phase, once we start developing software side of things other distros will become available.
To get Windows running you will need to install Proxmox with NAT for KVM virtualization, enabling Windows as a VM. Quite trivial, follow any online guide.

Models and prices

Listed are nodes available at the time of writing this and will be delivered within 2 business days. Price is for 3 years signup with discounts applied.
CPU Bench is for Geekbench 6 (as reported by yabs.sh!) single/multi.

HURRY VERY LIMITED STOCK!
Available Qty is at the moment of writing this.

If we run out, check back this thread a bit later, 16 more units should come online by end of this month and we will extend offer to them as well.

More of the Boring Details

Remember, prices update on the checkout page. The coupon code is 202309LET-MD-6NYEIZ8M1W

Thank you for being a part of this journey, and here’s to a future of unrivaled speeds and seamless experiences! 🎉

Thanked by 1neckbreaker

Comments

• All plans listed: Oops, there's a problem...
    Out of Stock

• @PulsedMedia Every single link comes back with "Out of Stock".

• Looks amazing.

I'm interested in what chassis and mobo is that. Are those custom made systems or its possible to buy them off the shelf?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

Mistake on links, give me few minutes to fix them!

ORDER LINKS FIXED
    Really sorry about that, you proofread and proofread and proofread, yet there is always something you forgot to check :)

you can also goto https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php and pick the model you want, manually paste the coupon code.

• @neckbreaker said:
    Looks amazing.

I'm interested in what chassis and mobo is that. Are those custom made systems or its possible to buy them off the shelf?

I'm betting they are Dell Optiplex MFF pcs.

@88xrzs said:
    All plans listed: Oops, there's a problem...
    Out of Stock

@verl20 said:
    @PulsedMedia Every single link comes back with "Out of Stock".

everything pointed to MD1

@neckbreaker said:
    Looks amazing.

Heavily customized platform. Many parts are off the shelf, but how it all integrates etc. is all custom made. It takes something like 6-8 hours of manual labour from parts on desk to finished product ready for racking.

Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • Hey.... So i clicked the MD8 link before the links were fixed...
    Swapped it to monthly payment.
    I ended up with a MD1... paid for..
    I hope this can be fixed?

Guess it's not my fault for re-reading, but that link was tricky.

@Nanja said:
    Hey.... So i clicked the MD8 link before the links were fixed...
    Swapped it to monthly payment.
    I ended up with a MD1... paid for..
    I hope this can be fixed?

Guess it's not my fault for re-reading, but that link was tricky.

responded to your ticket. You do not need to reach out to us on every single method you can find, unsolicited private messages on discord etc. are not appreciated at all. Ticketing is for support, anything else: Not for support.

Instead of now just solving your thing via tickets, i have now had to read this info many times, and spend 10x the time, and respond you on multiple channels while fixing the actual order links :)

The links are now fixed, your ticket has been responded.

• @PulsedMedia
    MD3 link takes you to MD9 instead.

• @PulsedMedia said: Instead of now just solving your thing via tickets, i have now had to read this info many times, and spend 10x the time, and respond you on multiple channels while fixing the actual order links

We've Been Trying To Reach You About Your Car's Extended Warranty

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@amaeva080 said:
    @PulsedMedia
    MD3 link takes you to MD9 instead.

checked, no it does not. It does take to MD3: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=296&billingcycle=triennially&promocode=202309LET-MD-6NYEIZ8M1W

• I realize what I did was wrong by trying to get a hold of you everywhere, but now I can't login with my account.
    :D

So I take it I won't be able to purchase the MD8?

• MD3 link takes you to MD9 instead.

checked, no it does not. It does take to MD3: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=296&billingcycle=triennially&promocode=202309LET-MD-6NYEIZ8M1W

Thanks. It is fixed now.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@Nanja said:
    I realize what I did was wrong by trying to get a hold of you everywhere, but now I can't login with my account.

Your billing profile was closed like you were told, after you threaten chargeback after harassing staff like that ... Yea please go to AWS or something please. Maybe you can find another host which is more lenient on staff harassment and chargebacks etc.

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited September 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:
    I realize what I did was wrong by trying to get a hold of you everywhere, but now I can't login with my account.

Your billing profile was closed like you were told, after you threaten chargeback after harassing staff like that ... Yea please go to AWS or something please. Maybe you can find another host which is more lenient on staff harassment and chargebacks etc.

No, I said, do I need to chargeback, since I didn't know what you meant.. when you said refund to credit. And I didn't use credit..
    Then I thought maybe you meant my pulsed media account credit..

This is just a misunderstanding.

It's ok, I apologize for everything. W/e, I won't argue, if that's what you think happened. So be it.

Honestly, think clearly. You said refund to credit. I don't have a refund button on WHMCS. So my only conclusion could've been. Do I need to chargeback, is this what this guy is asking?
    So I wanted to clarify and asked if I need chargeback. I didn't threaten chargeback. I Just wanted to make sure what you meant.

And if contacting you on other platforms is harassing staff. I really am sorry.

Edit: having my account deleted, just because of a misunderstanding. It's very irritating. That's all.....

• Are there any discounts for your storage line?

• nice

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@Fazzil said:
    Are there any discounts for your storage line?

not for the standard offers ... but...

• @Nanja said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:

No, I said, do I need to chargeback, since I didn't know what you meant.. when you said refund to credit. And I didn't use credit..
    Then I thought maybe you meant my pulsed media account credit..

This is just a misunderstanding.

It's ok, I apologize for everything. W/e, I won't argue, if that's what you think happened. So be it.

Honestly, think clearly. You said refund to credit. I don't have a refund button on WHMCS. So my only conclusion could've been. Do I need to chargeback, is this what this guy is asking?
    So I wanted to clarify and asked if I need chargeback. I didn't threaten chargeback. I Just wanted to make sure what you meant.

And if contacting you on other platforms is harassing staff. I really am sorry.

Edit: having my account deleted, just because of a misunderstanding. It's very irritating. That's all.....

don't worry it extremely easy to agro this provider.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @PulsedMedia you seem a bit grumpy.
    Btw your deals on paper look good, too bad you are affecting your sales that way tho.

edited September 2023
  • Nice offers! Wish the pricing was recurring

edited September 2023

WOHOO!

2 New Models Added Today:

Also noticed more typos on original post
    MD6 and MD7 specs were wrong. Fixed below:

• Can we get recurring? 😔

Thanked by 2lala_th PulsedMedia

@inthecloudblog said: @PulsedMedia you seem a bit grumpy.

We have ticketing in place to ensure efficient and orderly communication. It is not appropriate to bypass that by reaching out to company owner directly or through personal contact information. We take such actions seriously, and they are not tolerated.

We have a strict policy against chargebacks, as they require significant time, effort, and costs to address. It is not acceptable to pursue a chargeback simply because a response is not received within an unreasonably short timeframe (~few minutes in this case). Let alone when simply asking how the person wants the refund, he was already going to be refunded, the only question was of the method.

Some people may not always be aware of the of the consequences of their actions. In this case, it should've been a simple quick refund. Now he has potentially used 100x the staff time it would have taken to simply address his ticket. This time is taken away from our actual paying customers, time which could've been used to maintain high quality of service for others.

We appreciate everyone's understanding of why we have to be strict on certain areas, and why only proper channels should be used. It's for the benefit of all our valued users, those who actually have services with us. We value our users very highly, and we have to be very strict on certain rules to ensure they always come first.

@Astro said:
    Can we get recurring? 😔

Sorry not at this time, just take longer time to lock in the pricing. 3 years is quite a bit, and at end of 3 years there might be a similar recurring deal available.

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited September 2023

@PulsedMedia said:

@inthecloudblog said: @PulsedMedia you seem a bit grumpy.

We have ticketing in place to ensure efficient and orderly communication. It is not appropriate to bypass that by reaching out to company owner directly or through personal contact information. We take such actions seriously, and they are not tolerated.

We have a strict policy against chargebacks, as they require significant time, effort, and costs to address. It is not acceptable to pursue a chargeback simply because a response is not received within an unreasonably short timeframe (~few minutes in this case). Let alone when simply asking how the person wants the refund, he was already going to be refunded, the only question was of the method.

Some people may not always be aware of the of the consequences of their actions. In this case, it should've been a simple quick refund. Now he has potentially used 100x the staff time it would have taken to simply address his ticket. This time is taken away from our actual paying customers, time which could've been used to maintain high quality of service for others.

We appreciate everyone's understanding of why we have to be strict on certain areas, and why only proper channels should be used. It's for the benefit of all our valued users, those who actually have services with us. We value our users very highly, and we have to be very strict on certain rules to ensure they always come first.

I apologized for what I did, I realized I was wrong.
    I wanted to be a paying customer...
    I wanted to order the (but I couldn't access account anymore)
    MD8
    and
    M10G STORAGE BOX 16TB

I realize that I was being brash,
    However, since you have just started the sale I assumed that the availability would disappear before the refund came.
    Which is why I was in a rush... I couldn't just purchase two products.
    I still want to buy those services, but since my profile was deactivated I can't do anything.

Although, something I am not sure of is that I was accused of harassing staff.
    I guess contacting you in multiple places is harassment, in certain parts of the world, but like I said I was worried about availability.
    Also, In my life, I am sure I haven't ever threatened anybody, so being accused of it makes me feel awful.

I am not rich, I can't just order both products at same time. I had to wait for refund to order the other server.

I guess I need to apologize for being poor also, since I couldn't be counted as an
    actual paying customers I guess if I was rich, I could've bought the both services and not wait for refund. (Then my account would still be active)

• I just want everyone to know that if you go to the pulsedmedia discord and they are only staff online. Don't send them a direct message, that is called harassment.

I have contacted many companies through discord DM or Skype. Some companies even initiate the conversation we have in a DM. This is the first time I have ever seen anyone call it harassment.

The only other place I have contacted you is on LET, a few comments down on this thread.
    I honestly, don't understand the problem since other companies are willing to have conversations with me and not call it harassment.

I never threatened you about a chargeback either, I asked a question in regards to your open ended statement.

"refund to credit"

That isn't even a full sentence, what did you want me to do??? Was that a question? or was that a statement saying I need to do it myself through chargeback.

It is not appropriate to bypass that by reaching out to company owner directly or through personal contact information

Also, if you make a public discord and you don't want to receive messages from people, change your discord direct messages privacy?

• nice offer would get one but 3 years upfront payment is impossible for me

@wii747 said:
    nice offer would get one but 3 years upfront payment is impossible for me

minimum is 6months, not 3 years :)