Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voxility vs Serverius vs Path vs Other - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Voxility vs Serverius vs Path vs Other

13»

Comments

• @stefeman said: Basically most of the stuff and evidence no longer serve purpose anyway. People's affiliations and opinions change a lot.

The sending legal notices to a user that simply liked a comment was super recently though. And they still have dumb routing that breaks "often."

• since your main location is turkey you could ask datapacket/cdn77

• @kait said:

@Jack_SBE said: I am yet to believe there is a "one-size fits all" solution to ddos protection. Different companies are better at different things.

I think thats a good thing, you want something for the web, cloudflare is great, want game specific stuff you have path and cosmic, for more generic L3/4 you have cosmic or g-core.

Its good to have good competition to drive the prices down for us and have push innovation in the field.

Do You think that G-Core handles better volumétric attacks, médium attacks like Voxility does? In terms of L3/L4 did you tested?

Voxility is weak when it comes to L7. This is one thing they really really need to change and improve.

• @neckbreaker said: Not to mention Path is in deep shit with their colo and transits because they don't pay their bills. Its a sinking ship lead by dumb criminals.

Ah so the rumor is true? kinda sad to see it sinking.

• @sandoz said: Do You think that G-Core handles better volumétric attacks, médium attacks like Voxility does? In terms of L3/L4 did you tested?

All I know is that voxility is hot garbage, or weak I guess. And G-Core has a massive internet presence in many huge IXP's so they can handle a 650Gbps attack just fine for a free customer and are pretty open about the attacks they receive. (because its good press)

https://thehackernews.com/2023/02/gcore-thwarts-massive-650-gbps-ddos.html
    https://thehackernews.com/2023/07/surviving-800-gbps-storm-gain-insights.html

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:

@jsg said:
    I've heard good things about @SplitIce / X4B. Maybe another option.

Not ASN level. It works for individual servers/services though.

Correct. We have offered network protection in the past.

Currently not available while we work out (in the background) how to offer it more efficiently. Currently it just costs too much to offer our full feature set and the level of capability we want to offer.

It will be back at some point when I have time to figure that out (for now the focus is on the existing product line).

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

Path GSL and Cosmic (and MT if you have money) are your only options tbh. I have a feeling in house solutions are going to take off soon.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@SplitIce said:
    Currently not available while we work out (in the background) how to offer it more efficiently. Currently it just costs too much to offer our full feature set and the level of capability we want to offer.

It will be back at some point when I have time to figure that out (for now the focus is on the existing product line).

Maybe our SMAMA tool will help you.

SMAMA is a tool that connects with your clients' routers through API or BGP, and with flow analysis it detects when an incoming attack occurs and announces the prefix attacked only by your anti-ddos providers. It has different levels of configuration. When the attack has ended the traffic is automatically routed by the "normal" operators.

Basically it allows your client to route through the antiddos ONLY when there is an attack and everything in an automated way.

If you want more information, let me know...