Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIRTHDAY OFFER! Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIRTHDAY OFFER! Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@barkanyi96 said:
    I bought a Reseller Entry. Thank you @MikePT

Welcome! :)

• @MikePT US server seems to be down what seems to be the issue?

• Yeah it is down for me as well

• also down... going on 5 hours now

• Yeah down for me as well

Hey,

Hardware issue, seems to be an issue with the disks, we're on it, waiting for the DC to fix the KVM so we can debug further, as rebooting it didn't help.

• I've asked before if there's any way to keep multiple regions in sync, since I have three regional accounts with WNDP, wouldn't it be a three-region disaster backup if I keep it in sync?

Hello,

We've repaired the file system successfully and the server is back online. Data is intact.

Cheers,

• can I use this plan to create for company email server,

that means may use the 25 port and rnds etc.?

• Since October 12th, JetBackup has stopped working, no error messages, just no more entries in the log... I already opened a ticket on Sunday.

• @raymond said:
    can I use this plan to create for company email server,

that means may use the 25 port and rnds etc.?

I love @MikePT service (client since some years) but the mail master here is @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • Dmca ignored available

• Happy Birthday Mike!

• I purchased lifetime shared hosting.I only used it for a year.myw.pt deletes the host at will. I want to know the reason. My bill order is 2106. I hope the boss can come in and explain the situation.

@pjf123 said:
    I purchased lifetime shared hosting.I only used it for a year.myw.pt deletes the host at will. I want to know the reason. My bill order is 2106. I hope the boss can come in and explain the situation.

You asked us to recreate it, I terminated it, forgot to recreate by mistake. All set.

@baijo said:
    @MikePT Jetbackup not running

https://prnt.sc/lmPOLMLBHAnO

iDrive is messed up, we're fixing it.

Backups fixed. Re-indexed.

Thanked by 2ariq01 abangnoob
  • @MikePT said:

@pjf123 said:
    I purchased lifetime shared hosting.I only used it for a year.myw.pt deletes the host at will. I want to know the reason. My bill order is 2106. I hope the boss can come in and explain the situation.

You asked us to recreate it, I terminated it, forgot to recreate by mistake. All set.

I see. I always suspected what I had done, and then I was deleted.

@pjf123 said:

@MikePT said:

@pjf123 said:

I see. I always suspected what I had done, and then I was deleted.

No worries, our, sorry for that

Cheers

• Do these plans come with database?

@rubikfan said:
    Do these plans come with database?

Yep.

Thanked by 1rubikfan
  • Will this offer return on Black Friday?

Thanked by 2Turbo_Pascal MikePT
  • @josephf said:
    Will this offer return on Black Friday?

I'm also interested... My friend needs the 100GB lifetime package, so we are waiting for the BF... :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @josephf said:
    Will this offer return on Black Friday?

Only 25Gb reseller is available for now as I checked in case you are interested.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I am interested in making myself eligible for a future lifetime web hosting offer. Would it be appropriate for me to simply transfer a domain name to MyW? If I do it this week, would I then be considered "existing" for the purpose of whatever may come on Black Friday?

How is whois privacy handled?

@MikePT said: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Turbo_Pascal said:
    I am interested in making myself eligible for a future lifetime web hosting offer. Would it be appropriate for me to simply transfer a domain name to MyW? If I do it this week, would I then be considered "existing" for the purpose of whatever may come on Black Friday?

How is whois privacy handled?

@MikePT said: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion

Anyone can buy this service if stock is available, you need not transfer a domain for that, wait for Mike to restock.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • This is confusing, but I guess, technically, it does not say new customers are ineligible.

@anubhavhirani said: Anyone can buy this service if stock is available

• @Turbo_Pascal said:
    This is confusing, but I guess, technically, it does not say new customers are ineligible.

@anubhavhirani said: Anyone can buy this service if stock is available

I subscribed to Mike's service 1 year back and I had no prior service with them, also support is pretty decent and I have not faced any major problems so far so I can vouch for MikePT's service like many others here.

25GB reseller is available if you want it.

Thanked by 1MikePT