Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK & DE KVM DDoS Protected 5900/5950X starting £2/GB | Epyc 7401P £0.60/GB | Free VPS/Beta program - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK & DE KVM DDoS Protected 5900/5950X starting £2/GB | Epyc 7401P £0.60/GB | Free VPS/Beta program

13»

Comments

• Then, is the annual discount the amount I recharge? Only the amount after the recharge discount is needed to purchase.

• What is the bandwidth in Germany, or when is it available in the UK

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider

@Elodie678 said:
    I am from the Chinese region. If your bandwidth is severely insufficient or the IP address of the product I purchased causes it to be unusable by the wall, does this support a refund

As I said, it would depend on how long you wait until you'd like a refund.

@Elodie678 said:
    Then, is the annual discount the amount I recharge? Only the amount after the recharge discount is needed to purchase.

If you're going for annual, yes. You'll need £43.20 for KVM-EPYC-8GB annually

@Elodie678 said:
    What is the bandwidth in Germany, or when is it available in the UK

16TB by default in Germany, and we don't have Epyc in the UK so you would have to use our Ryzen products if you'd like Unmetered Bandwidth.

• No, what I mean is, what is the rate, also 1 gbps?

• Is this traffic bidirectional or single item, and what are the download and upload speeds,

@Elodie678 said:
    No, what I mean is, what is the rate, also 1 gbps?

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:
    Is this traffic bidirectional or single item, and what are the download and upload speeds,

Traffic is calculated both in and out. 1Gbps.

• @hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:
    Is this traffic bidirectional or single item, and what are the download and upload speeds,

I am afraid that the bidirectional calculation method of 16TB is not enough. Can we give two as gifts? I would like an additional vCore and double bandwidth. If you agree, I would be very grateful and would like to place an order immediately

@Elodie678 said:

@hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:

I am afraid that the bidirectional calculation method of 16TB is not enough. Can we give two as gifts? I would like an additional vCore and double bandwidth. If you agree, I would be very grateful and would like to place an order immediately

If you can pay annually we will make a one time exception and give you both a core and extra bandwidth.

• @hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

@hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:

If you can pay annually we will make a one time exception and give you both a core and extra bandwidth.

Okay, I'll place the order now. I will reply to you with the VM ID later

• @Elodie678 said:

@hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

@hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:

Okay, I'll place the order now. I will reply to you with the VM ID later

VM ID : 691 Thanks

• @hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

@hostaris said:

@Elodie678 said:

Yes.

@Elodie678 said:

VM ID : 691 Thanks