Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STARFIELD EARLY ACCESS DAY SALES & GIVEAWAYS [DEFINITELY NOT A REFUGEE THREAD!] - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STARFIELD EARLY ACCESS DAY SALES & GIVEAWAYS [DEFINITELY NOT A REFUGEE THREAD!]

Comments

• @crunchbits it's not clear from the Crunchbit TOS (https://crunchbits.com/legal/tos) whether this discount pricing will continue when these VPS renews. Can you please clarify?

Thanked by 1goldenduo
  • zzzz11zzzz11 Member
    edited December 2023

I got trolled by the people above me.

• Don't bother buying from these kids, very immature and provide you 0 support, they ban you too if they tell you that you have no clue what you're doing and you return the same to them when you prove you do.

Probably another host trying to resell and get something out of it.

AVOID THIS IF YOU ARE SMART AND DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

• @TeddyX said:
    Don't bother buying from these kids, very immature and provide you 0 support, they ban you too if they tell you that you have no clue what you're doing and you return the same to them when you prove you do.

Proof? I have not heard of anyone who has ever had problems with Crunchbits, other than some MJJs.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:
    Don't bother buying from these kids, very immature and provide you 0 support, they ban you too if they tell you that you have no clue what you're doing and you return the same to them when you prove you do.

Proof? I have not heard of anyone who has ever had problems with Crunchbits, other than some MJJs.

He wanted to rent a GPU VDS (well below market rate) for a reason that made absolutely no sense. Never paid us a dime and is not an existing customer, but was still deployed a free RTX 3070 unit to test (despite my better judgement). When it became clear that an unmanaged VM was far beyond @TeddyX's skillset I decided to politely refuse to do any further business.

Simple as that. The only one who's time and money were wasted were my own. I could have been in bed 2 hours ago.

@Calin I got a new customer to send your way.

• @crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

He wanted to rent a GPU VDS (well below market rate) for a reason that made absolutely no sense. Never paid us a dime and is not an existing customer, but was still deployed a free RTX 3070 unit to test (despite my better judgement). When it became clear that an unmanaged VM was far beyond @TeddyX's skillset I decided to politely refuse to do any further business.

Simple as that. The only one who's time and money were wasted were my own. I could have been in bed 2 hours ago.

You are too kind B)

• @crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

I like how you make up lies, you straight up left the ticket in your own Discord server after i proved you wrong. Your server specs didn't even match with what you provided originally.

• The promotion code entered has expired

• @TeddyX said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

I like how you make up lies, you straight up left the ticket in your own Discord server after i proved you wrong. Your server specs didn't even match with what you provided originally.

Post full screenshots of all communications.

• @TeddyX said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

You're going to get your behind handed to you soon enough.

On a technical/know-how level, you picked on the wrong provider. Very reputable guys too.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • What do you think about reading the post in full before spamming?

Drawing for winners will split 50/50 and be held on: September 8th @ 2000 PST and September 15th @ 2000 PST

• @JabJab said:

What do you think about reading the post in full before spamming?

Drawing for winners will split 50/50 and be held on: September 8th @ 2000 PST and September 15th @ 2000 PST

Maybe it means September 2024.

• danblazedanblaze Member
    edited December 2023

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

It is necessary to add something that I am very happy with the 3070 VDS as a size VM.

In fact, a happy user has been running around on it doing some transcoding tests.

In any case, I think Eric's offer and configuration should keep users happy - it's not that easy to find something of this size elsewhere.

So, while I don't know the whole story, at least the product itself is good. That's something I can fully confirm.

Another fact that should be noted is that it doesn't work that well out of the box for machines with graphics card drivers, and it's necessary to have some drivers ready, and even some specific dependencies for your applications - even though the panel is already provided with an image with drivers.

But for those unprepared newbies, I believe there should be some steep mental expectations.

Some of the accusations and emotional outbursts about crunchbits without clear justification don't fit the impression I was really left with when I dealt with them.

• @danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

It is necessary to add something that I am very happy with the 3070 VDS as a size VM.

In fact, a happy user has been running around on it doing some transcoding tests.

In any case, I think Eric's offer and configuration should keep users happy - it's not that easy to find something of this size elsewhere.

So, while I don't know the whole story, at least the product itself is good. That's something I can fully confirm.

Another fact that should be noted is that it doesn't work that well out of the box for machines with graphics card drivers, and it's necessary to have some drivers ready, and even some specific dependencies for your applications - even though the panel is already provided with an image with drivers.

But for those unprepared newbies, I believe there should be some steep mental expectations.

Some of the accusations and emotional outbursts about crunchbits without clear justification don't fit the impression I was really left with when I dealt with them.

Hi @crunchbits can I have a 3070 VDS as well? I don't see the option to add GPU on the website's VDS section.

@tungbon said:

@danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

Hi @crunchbits can I have a 3070 VDS as well? I don't see the option to add GPU on the website's VDS section.

Sure. It's not public yet (was letting some early tests go on). DM, e-mail, or ask in discord and we can get you setup.

• @crunchbits said:

@tungbon said:

@danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

Sure. It's not public yet (was letting some early tests go on). DM, e-mail, or ask in discord and we can get you setup.

cool, will do, thanks

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @JabJab said:

What do you think about reading the post in full before spamming?

Oh, sorry, I'm currently staying at Elon Musk's Mars base, so I didn't notice the time.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @crunchbits said:

@tungbon said:

@danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

I am also interested in this, what would be the price for this machine ?

@WhiteRoseG said:

@crunchbits said:

@tungbon said:

@danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

Exact complimenting specs for it are still being dialed in as we hear different use cases. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss. Ideally, I'd like to to end up competitive with something like Shadow.

Thanked by 1kashon
  • @crunchbits said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@crunchbits said:

@tungbon said:

@danblaze said:

@crunchbits said:

@sillycat said:

@TeddyX said:

Exact complimenting specs for it are still being dialed in as we hear different use cases. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss. Ideally, I'd like to to end up competitive with something like Shadow.

Cool that's what I am looking for a shadow alternative

• Holy amazing balls. @xyl0n registered in 2013, 10 years on the forum, still have no idea how dates work.