Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STARFIELD EARLY ACCESS DAY SALES & GIVEAWAYS [DEFINITELY NOT A REFUGEE THREAD!] - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STARFIELD EARLY ACCESS DAY SALES & GIVEAWAYS [DEFINITELY NOT A REFUGEE THREAD!]

Comments

• Secret code gone? Am I a bad detective?

• @jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:
    @crunchbits my wallet burns and I can't buy a 3rd master XD

Any news on the storage VPS is it still on track for stocking tonight?

There are more coming in tonight, yes. Likely a restock mostly around 2TB and 4TB plans.

I assume the same "no combination" rule applies?

I was hoping for 10TB.

I'll keep an eye out, thanks for the amazing service your support has shown its really very polite and friendly.

It does not, we don't have a 10TB size on these due to resource scaling. 8TB then 16TB.

Could I grab two 4s and a 2 in that case and still apply the discount then Combine them?

Otherwise I'll keep my eyes open for a 16

Thanks again CB!

wait. what discount? :)

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

There are more coming in tonight, yes. Likely a restock mostly around 2TB and 4TB plans.

I was hoping for 10TB.

I'll keep an eye out, thanks for the amazing service your support has shown its really very polite and friendly.

It does not, we don't have a 10TB size on these due to resource scaling. 8TB then 16TB.

Could I grab two 4s and a 2 in that case and still apply the discount then Combine them?

Thanks again CB!

We have done this for existing customers, and I'm sure we could accommodate as long as it is a combination of our existing plans.

Thanked by 2jackalblood Zigi
  • @crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

@crunchbits said:

@jackalblood said:

I was hoping for 10TB.

Thanks again CB!

We have done this for existing customers, and I'm sure we could accommodate as long as it is a combination of our existing plans.

Perfect ! Thanks so much

• To all winners: Congratulations!

To @crunchbits: thank you for this event. I wish you success and many fruitful sales!

• Finally waiting is over. Congrats to all winners. thanks @crunchbits

• nyamenknyamenk Member
    edited September 2023

Congratulations to all winners and hank you @crunchbits

• Congrats everyone :) time to shelve the 6700xt I bought last month :lol:

Thanked by 2BruhGamer12 sebkehl
  • BruhGamer12BruhGamer12 Member
    edited September 2023

Thank you !!! (I will also bring up since it’s only fair I won both a free starter VPS and a $25 PayPal credit I don’t know if I can win both or since they were two separate giveaways it’s ok but if you want to restrict me to one prize that’s ok)

• @BruhGamer12 said:
    Thank you !!! (I will also bring up since it’s only fair I won both a free starter VPS and a $25 PayPal credit I don’t know if I can win both or since they were two separate giveaways it’s ok but if you want to restrict me to one prize that’s ok)

Don't worry I will be happy to share your burden ($25 Paypal credit) to reduce load on you

Thanked by 2BruhGamer12 greentea
  • @alilet said: Don't worry I will be happy to share your burden ($25 Paypal credit) to reduce load on you

I would rather keep it but don't wanna break any rules lol :D

Thanked by 2alilet greentea
  • Congrats to all the winners!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

OMG thanks @crunchbits and congrats to all the winners!

Now I can see @Not_Oles in RTX mode now, a pretty nice upgrade from my GTX 1070 that I am using now :smiley:

• Thank you @crunchbits! Congratulations everyone :)

Thanked by 2FAT32 sebkehl
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@BruhGamer12 said:

Separate entries, totally ok. You weren't the only one--oddly, the odds of winning the meme entry were significantly higher.

@FAT32 said:
    OMG thanks @crunchbits and congrats to all the winners!

Now I can see @Not_Oles in RTX mode now, a pretty nice upgrade from my GTX 1070 that I am using now :smiley:

:D :D

• @crunchbits Just bought vps THE MASTER OF BAITING. When will my server be active?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Ok just added my coding contribution on this thread, look at the bottom of this thread for surprise :wink:

Hope @Not_Oles won't be mad at me

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited September 2023

@FAT32 said:
    Ok just added my coding contribution on this thread, look at the bottom of this thread for surprise :wink:
    Hope @Not_Oles won't be mad at me

@Not_Oles is everywhere...

Thanked by 2FAT32 greentea
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2023

@febryanvaldo said:
    @Not_Oles is everywhere...

Since the beginning of this thread, more than 2 weeks ago. :smiley:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I won account credit!! thanks @crunchbits B)

• I did not win 🥲

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

thanks for ram @crunchbits <3

• Thanked by 1alilet
  • @crunchbits said:

Starfield Gamer Celebration Day VPS [definitely not a refugee sale] sale

I was pretty excited for Starfield, but realized I couldn't afford to pay for the Premium edition and get early access. So, after sitting around with the team in the office we came up with a unique and novel solution: sell more VPSes. The @raindog308 20K VPS was so popular we broke half of everything. For everyone that missed out, while you won't ever quite get a @raindog308 20K deal (from us, at least) again--we do have some extremely tempting offers up for grabs now.

Quick note on the events of today
    Today delivered some pretty shocking and unexpected news to the LE-world, and likely has a lot of people in a bad spot. I want to re-iterate that our offer still stands for free temporary storage for anyone impacted. If you have any friends or acquaintances, don't be shy. No obligations, everyone on the team here agreed and we're happy to help out if we can.

Onto the deals and free stuff!

Seeing everything unfold made me think about @Not_Oles and how friendly and cheerful he always is, no matter the situation. Ever since my very first interaction with him all the way to the FreeVPS chat he never wavers: helpful, friendly, and doggone it--people like him. I'd like to capture the spirit of @Not_Oles for this deal, so we're going to do our best to step it up and create an atmosphere where we return the smiles and positivity.

THE VPSes

For starters, read what these plans may/may not include:
    1. IPv6 only -- No included IPv4 (available at +$3/year)
    2. No Backup Slot
    3. Special fair use CPU limitations, same as our last yearly deal
    4. Absolutely no modifications/combining of the plans: WYSIWYG
    5. Our looking glass--use it. There shouldn't be a surprise "network unexpected" ticket, Mr. HostlocNodeseek
    6. NOT INSTANT! All paid orders will start deploying at approximately 1300 PST September 1 so we can keep a better handle on back-end system load and strain.
    7. No autographed photos of @Not_Oles

BABY'S FIRST YEARLY

• 1 vCPU (E5 v4)
    • 1.5GB DDR4 RAM
    • 40GB RAID-10 SSD
    • 2TB @ 500Mbps
    • All OSes except Windows
    • /64 IPv6 Included (IPv4 +$3/yr)
    • $8.69/year -- ORDER

THE MASTER OF BAITING

• 3 vCPU (E5 v4)
    • 4.5GB DDR4 RAM
    • 125GB RAID-10 SSD
    • 5TB @ 1Gbps
    • All OSes
    • $19.69/year -- ORDER

The GIVEAWAYS:

• (Qty 1) AMD RYZEN 9 7950X3D
    • (Qty 2) RTX 3080s
    • (Qty 2) 4TB SAMSUNG 870QVO SSD
    • (Qty 3) SETS OF 64GB DDR4 DESKTOP RAM
    • (Qty 6) $25 PayPal or Visa gift

Total potential winners: 14

How do I enter?

Reply in here with your best @Not_Oles meme/gif/creative work of art. Every valid entry (final decision rests with us) will be included in the drawing.

Drawing for winners will be held on: September 15th @ 2000 PST

But wait, there's mo--ahh, we already used that one

You know by now that we really want to keep this party rolling. In addition to the big giveaways, we'll also do:

• (Qty 20) BABY'S FIRST YEARLY VPS

Q: Great, how do I enter?!
    A: Just reply with: ## @Not_Oles @Not_Oles @Not_Oles

Drawing for winners will split 50/50 and be held on: September 8th @ 2000 PST and September 15th @ 2000 PST

OBLIGATORY YABS (AMAZING GB6 SCORES!):

p.s. there is a hidden coupon code for an additional 50% off these plans max use: 10 times. The clue is in the header photo of this post.

RULES FOR GIVEAWAYS:
    1. Shipping is only guaranteed to be covered in the USA. We will ship internationally, but will need assistance from the winner on label, import docs, etc
    2. Enter as often as you want (to either contest) but keep in mind LET forum spam rules. Mods are Gods.
    3. Our catch-all anti-gaming rule to modify or amend the contest at any time for any reason to keep the spirit of the original post intact.
    4. If you figure out the secret 50% off coupon, do not share it. If it gets shared, we'll nuke and refund.
    5. HAVE FUN!

Special note: Due to the cross-posting of this deal, drawings for winners will be compiled into 1 list from both forums and drawn from the same pool of entries.

sir,,please reply my ticket ,, pleasee

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@bondan20 said:

@crunchbits said:

Starfield Gamer Celebration Day VPS [definitely not a refugee sale] sale

I was pretty excited for Starfield, but realized I couldn't afford to pay for the Premium edition and get early access. So, after sitting around with the team in the office we came up with a unique and novel solution: sell more VPSes. The @raindog308 20K VPS was so popular we broke half of everything. For everyone that missed out, while you won't ever quite get a @raindog308 20K deal (from us, at least) again--we do have some extremely tempting offers up for grabs now.

Quick note on the events of today
    Today delivered some pretty shocking and unexpected news to the LE-world, and likely has a lot of people in a bad spot. I want to re-iterate that our offer still stands for free temporary storage for anyone impacted. If you have any friends or acquaintances, don't be shy. No obligations, everyone on the team here agreed and we're happy to help out if we can.

Onto the deals and free stuff!

Seeing everything unfold made me think about @Not_Oles and how friendly and cheerful he always is, no matter the situation. Ever since my very first interaction with him all the way to the FreeVPS chat he never wavers: helpful, friendly, and doggone it--people like him. I'd like to capture the spirit of @Not_Oles for this deal, so we're going to do our best to step it up and create an atmosphere where we return the smiles and positivity.

THE VPSes

For starters, read what these plans may/may not include:
    1. IPv6 only -- No included IPv4 (available at +$3/year)
    2. No Backup Slot
    3. Special fair use CPU limitations, same as our last yearly deal
    4. Absolutely no modifications/combining of the plans: WYSIWYG
    5. Our looking glass--use it. There shouldn't be a surprise "network unexpected" ticket, Mr. HostlocNodeseek
    6. NOT INSTANT! All paid orders will start deploying at approximately 1300 PST September 1 so we can keep a better handle on back-end system load and strain.
    7. No autographed photos of @Not_Oles

BABY'S FIRST YEARLY

• 1 vCPU (E5 v4)
    • 1.5GB DDR4 RAM
    • 40GB RAID-10 SSD
    • 2TB @ 500Mbps
    • All OSes except Windows
    • $8.69/year -- ORDER

THE MASTER OF BAITING

• 3 vCPU (E5 v4)
    • 4.5GB DDR4 RAM
    • 125GB RAID-10 SSD
    • 5TB @ 1Gbps
    • All OSes
    • $19.69/year -- ORDER

The GIVEAWAYS:

• (Qty 1) AMD RYZEN 9 7950X3D
    • (Qty 2) RTX 3080s
    • (Qty 2) 4TB SAMSUNG 870QVO SSD
    • (Qty 3) SETS OF 64GB DDR4 DESKTOP RAM
    • (Qty 6) $25 PayPal or Visa gift

Total potential winners: 14

How do I enter?

Reply in here with your best @Not_Oles meme/gif/creative work of art. Every valid entry (final decision rests with us) will be included in the drawing.

Drawing for winners will be held on: September 15th @ 2000 PST

But wait, there's mo--ahh, we already used that one

You know by now that we really want to keep this party rolling. In addition to the big giveaways, we'll also do:

• (Qty 20) BABY'S FIRST YEARLY VPS

Q: Great, how do I enter?!
    A: Just reply with: ## @Not_Oles @Not_Oles @Not_Oles

Drawing for winners will split 50/50 and be held on: September 8th @ 2000 PST and September 15th @ 2000 PST

OBLIGATORY YABS (AMAZING GB6 SCORES!):

p.s. there is a hidden coupon code for an additional 50% off these plans max use: 10 times. The clue is in the header photo of this post.

RULES FOR GIVEAWAYS:
    1. Shipping is only guaranteed to be covered in the USA. We will ship internationally, but will need assistance from the winner on label, import docs, etc
    2. Enter as often as you want (to either contest) but keep in mind LET forum spam rules. Mods are Gods.
    3. Our catch-all anti-gaming rule to modify or amend the contest at any time for any reason to keep the spirit of the original post intact.
    4. If you figure out the secret 50% off coupon, do not share it. If it gets shared, we'll nuke and refund.
    5. HAVE FUN!

Special note: Due to the cross-posting of this deal, drawings for winners will be compiled into 1 list from both forums and drawn from the same pool of entries.

Its a Sunday buddy, a weekend.

Atleast share your ticket so that he could look into.

• @bondan20 said:

1. Crunchbits does not know your ticket number.
    2. It's the weekend now.
    3. If it's simple issue, some LET members might be able to answer.
    Thanked by 2Ganonk greentea
  • Oh wow!

First time winning something in LET! Thanks @crunchbits !!!

Thanked by 1qcfgpp
  • @tototo said:

@bondan20 said:

2. It's the weekend now.

oke sir,maybe i wait until sunday

i am new for use VPS sir,this my first buy VPS.
    so i buy and,
    i am forget buy ipV4 sir,hahaha
    i think default get this
    so now i get only ipV6, and i dont know how to connect this

• @bondan20 said:

@tototo said:

@bondan20 said:

2. It's the weekend now.

oke sir,maybe i wait until sunday

i am new for use VPS sir,this my first buy VPS.
    so i buy and,
    i am forget buy ipV4 sir,hahaha
    i think default get this

Does your ISP provide IPv6?
    https://test-ipv6.com/index.html

You can also access to your vps via VNC even if you dont have IPv6 access.
    (Product Details page > Information > Manage > OPEN CONTROLL PANEL > Options > VNC)

• @bondan20 said:

tunnel broker