Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | We double the resources in gratitude!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | We double the resources in gratitude!

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!
I try not to go into too many details.
I looked for work for 50 days as a DevOps Engineer, at more than 100 companies, participating in more than 10 technical interviews, currently being hired for almost double the salary of the previous company.

For this reason, I decided to double the number of vCPU & GB of RAM for all new orders whose ID will be posted in this topic, as gratitude to God, Fate, Karma or whatever you want to call it.

We remind you that we are waiting for the signing of the contract with one of the two ISPs in order to reach 2000Mbps best-effort and 1150Mbps guaranteed!

The story of our home-built datacenter

Once upon a time, in a small town, there lived a determined and resourceful individual named Florin. Despite facing many challenges, Florin had built a thriving business named HAZI.ro that offered exceptional VPS services. His success was not an accident; it was a result of his courage and tenacity.

One day, as the market shifted unpredictably, Florin found himself standing at a critical crossroads. He had to make a decision that could either lead HAZI.ro to unprecedented prosperity or potentially bankrupt everything he had worked so hard for. The pressure weighed heavily on him.

Instead of succumbing to fear or making a hasty choice, Florin decided to take a step back. He believed in being well-prepared and informed before making crucial decisions. So, he took his customers and followers on a journey through HAZI.ro's robust in-house datacenter.

In the heart of the town, nestled discreetly away, HAZI.ro's datacenter stood proudly, a testament to Florin's unwavering commitment to excellence. As he opened the doors, he began to showcase the remarkable facilities that formed the backbone of his business:

Redundant Internet Connections: Florin emphasized the importance of seamless connectivity for his customers. HAZI.ro's datacenter boasted not one, but two ISPs, ensuring uninterrupted internet access even if one connection faltered.

Power Generator with Automatic Start: Florin proudly revealed the power generator that gracefully hummed in the background. In the event of a power outage, this marvel would come to life automatically, keeping HAZI.ro's servers running without missing a beat.

Battery Backup: "Here's our secret weapon against power interruptions," Florin grinned, pointing at the rows of batteries. These robust batteries could maintain the datacenter's infrastructure during any grid power disruptions, further safeguarding his customers' data.

Photovoltaic Panels: With a smile of satisfaction, Florin unveiled the photovoltaic panels installed on the datacenter's roof. "We believe in sustainability," he explained, "these panels not only reduce our monthly costs, but they also allow us to offer cool deals to our valued clients."

CCTV and Cloud Storage: As they walked through the datacenter, Florin gestured towards the state-of-the-art CCTV system. "Our customers' security is paramount," he declared, "our 8-camera CCTV system ensures that we can keep a watchful eye on our premises, and some data is stored securely in the cloud."

24/24 Air Conditioner: Pointing at the powerful air conditioning system, Florin emphasized, "In this industry, temperature control is vital. Our datacenter is equipped with a top-of-the-line 24/24 air conditioner that ensures our equipment stays cool and dry round-the-clock, optimizing their performance and longevity."

Separated Fuses for Each Inverter Output: Florin guided them to the electrical setup, where he proudly pointed out the meticulously organized fuses. "Safety is paramount in our datacenter," he declared. "Each output of the inverter is carefully protected by separated fuses, ensuring that any unexpected electrical issues are localized and promptly addressed."

As the tour concluded, Florin revealed that the choice he faced earlier was significant but had decided to invest wholeheartedly in HAZI.ro's bright future. He knew that with such a robust and resilient in-house datacenter, his customers' data and trust were in safe hands.

Florin's story became an inspiration to many entrepreneurs, demonstrating the importance of making informed choices and investing in the right infrastructure. With a heart full of determination and a datacenter designed for success, Florin continued to steer HAZI.ro towards new heights, leaving a lasting impact on his customers and the industry at large.

Products

VPS Basic SSD
- CPU: 1x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 60GB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Fast and Reliable! Ideal for small projects and personal websites.
- Price: €3.50 €2.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Basic SSD

VPS Standard SSD
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 120GB
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Unleash Your Potential! Perfect for growing businesses and busy websites.
- Price: €7.49 €4.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Standard SSD

VPS Basic Storage
- CPU: 1x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SAS Enterprise 100GB
- Boot Disk: 20GB (SSD)
- Big Space, Small Price! Ideal for data-intensive applications and backups.
- Price: €3.50 €2.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Basic Storage

VPS Standard Storage
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SAS Enterprise 500GB
- Boot Disk: 20GB (SSD)
- Unlimited Possibilities! Reliable storage for large-scale projects and databases.
- Price: €7.49 €4.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Standard Storage

2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
- CPU Speed: 3.90GHz ↗ 4.50GHz
- Memory: DDR4 2666MHz
- Storage: SSD NVMe Enterprise
- AntiDDoS: OVH Game
- Power and Protection Combined! Superior performance and gaming-ready protection.
- Price: €9.99 €8.99 Monthly
- URL: 2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe

Included With all these plans:

• Root Access
  • KVM Virtualization
  • AntiDDoS Protection (Best-effort)
  • Dedicated IPv4 + IPv6/64
  • Redundant SSD Storage (RAID10) (VPS SSD)
  • Redundant SAS Storage (RAIDZ-3) + SSD Caching (VPS Storage)

Operating Systems:

• AlmaLinux 8
  • AlmaLinux 9
  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 Stream 64bits
  • CentOS 9 Stream 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Debian 12 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Accepted payment methods:

• Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • ApeCoin
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Dai
  • Dogecoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • SHIBA INU
  • Tether
  • USD Coin

Florin's passion and attention to detail were evident in every aspect of HAZI.ro's datacenter, and his customers left with a profound sense of trust and confidence. They knew that their online ventures would flourish under the care of a visionary entrepreneur who took pride in delivering the best service possible.

From that day forward, Florin's reputation as a dependable and forward-thinking VPS provider spread far and wide. As the world of technology continued to evolve, Florin and HAZI.ro remained at the forefront, always ready to embrace new challenges and opportunities, secure in the knowledge that their datacenter was a fortress of resilience and innovation.

SPAM
  1. Have you ever felt that for the good you received you have to do good in turn?26 votes
    1. Yes
      76.92%
    2. No
      23.08%

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Two very scary guard dogs are no longer part of the home-built data center.
    Have they been grilled and eaten?

• no Paypal no Love :#

• Very happy for you man! Keep the great work up you got this 💪

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @yoursunny said:

• Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no HDD anymore! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery to UK might take a week! The Queen is dying! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No refunds. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the server in good shape. Offline repairs are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how slow these repairs are! You send the server back, and -- within a month or two -- the vendor still hasn't fixed the machine.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • The server seller can see your disk image, your naked push-up videos, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔

company motto: Clueless™

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @FlorinMarian
    Hello
    do you support webmoney or cryptocurrency payment ?

• Congrats for the new position ! Keep going sir Florin. Btw why this brand of AC? Is romanian or i am wrong? I mean mitsubishis are powerful and last forever in AC or Daikin for example just asking . Have a nice day!

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Hassan20 said:
    @FlorinMarian
    Hello
    do you support webmoney or cryptocurrency payment ?

Hey!
    Yes, we accept crypto.

@Chievo said:
    Congrats for the new position ! Keep going sir Florin. Btw why this brand of AC? Is romanian or i am wrong? I mean mitsubishis are powerful and last forever in AC or Daikin for example just asking . Have a nice day!

Hey!
    That’s a Romanian brand but premium quality for that amount of money (400€ for 9000BTU).

• Do you require KYC?

@darkhorse73 said:
    Do you require KYC?

No, we don’t.

• What about the bandwidth? Unlimited?
    I was with you months ago, but I didn't use that much to notice the bandwidth.
    And also the first plan, if I want 20 gigs ssd instead of 60, can I get more ram in return?
    I want to make a VPN with the server so I thought let you know beforehand

• And I just saw that you have persian language on your site. Well maybe right now there are many Iranians using your services. And if you want, I can help you with the best translation. And free of charge.

@Weirdjey said:
    What about the bandwidth? Unlimited?
    And also the first plan, if I want 20 gigs ssd instead of 60, can I get more ram in return?

10TB per month at 1Gbps and then unlimited at 100Mbps till the end of the month.
    RAM over SSD cannot be given

• so with €4.99 Monthly I will get 4 vCPU , 8GB RAM ?

@supremasi said:
    so with €4.99 Monthly I will get 4 vCPU , 8GB RAM ?

Yes

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Weirdjey said:
    What about the bandwidth? Unlimited?

10TB per month at 1Gbps and then unlimited at 100Mbps till the end of the month.
    RAM over SSD cannot be given

So practically unlimited. Nice . I need to comeback to you guys

• amaeva080amaeva080 Member
    edited August 2023

Order Number: 2730696832
    Please double resources. @FlorinMarian

• Order Number: 9280435644

@amaeva080 said:
    Order Number: 2730696832

@amaeva080 said:
    Order Number: 9280435644

Hello!
    I changed. Just use the Stop/Start functions in the control panel to take effect.
    Thanks for the orders!

I am happy to announce that tonight I signed the contract for 1000Mbps with Orange which will complement the guaranteed 150Mbps & 1000Mbps best-effort from RCS&RDS.
    Now I just hope that this change will be made in a very short time because I don't know their policy in this regard.
    Thank you all for your orders!

Thanked by 2amaeva080 maverick
  • @FlorinMarian said:
    I am happy to announce that tonight I signed the contract for 1000Mbps with Orange which will complement the guaranteed 150Mbps & 1000Mbps best-effort from RCS&RDS.
    Now I just hope that this change will be made in a very short time because I don't know their policy in this regard.

what is this? year 2000 or what? joke or what? you are bothering us about buying 150Mb guaranteed link, while you are selling naïve unaware loosers hundreds of VPSes advertised as 1Gb shared?

sitting on guaranteed link total ca 1Gb and selling hundreds of VPSes with misleading description of 1Gb networking and unlimited network is a new record of oversell, close to scam

even Calin from your country, who started with wooden rack, now is operating from REAL DC and mentioned lately that he got two 10Gb links... than go, and better learn form him how to do this business

even if I have 2Gb fiber to the home, I would never think that I have a data center like your are pretending

it is funny, that your are putting all these pictures of pigsty or hen house or garbage dump or lifeless dog... thinking that it gives your "datacenter wanna be" any credibility it is quite opposite

have you seen any other provider putting pictures of such total mess?

it seems you did not learn any lessons even when your own sunny brother publicly called you CLUELESS plenty of times

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

what is this? year 2000 or what? joke or what? you are bothering us about buying 150Mb guaranteed link, while you are selling naïve unaware loosers hundreds of VPSes advertised as 1Gb shared?

You leave out the fact that we have 2 ISPs and we were talking about 150Mbps guaranteed / 1000Mbps best-effort with the connection which is more of a backup and respectively 500Mbps which turns into 1000Mbps guaranteed with the 2nd ISP.
    So, with 1150 Mbps guaranteed and 2000 Mbps best-effort, it is more than decent for the traffic and customer target we have (you can also check on metrics.hazi.ro)

sitting on guaranteed link total ca 1Gb and selling hundreds of VPSes with misleading description of 1Gb networking and unlimited network is a new record of oversell, close to scam

Our ad includes 10TB/mo at 1Gbps best-effort and 100Mbps unlimited (we also have an AUP, just read it before accusing you of feeling cheated).

even Calin from your country, who started with wooden rack, now is operating from REAL DC and mentioned lately that he got two 10Gb links... than go, and better learn form him how to do this business

10Gbps costs $3300/month per connection without VAT, don't tell me that X got two such connections and sells services for 1 EUR/month and is still profitable (not to mention the type of traffic that can be the target at any time a control from the authorities)

even if I have 2Gb fiber to the home, I would never think that I have a data center like your are pretending

Believe what you want, why did you feel the need to tell me this?

it is funny, that your are putting all these pictures of pigsty or hen house or garbage dump or lifeless dog... thinking that it gives your "datacenter wanna be" any credibility it is quite opposite

have you seen any other provider putting pictures of such total mess?

it seems you did not learn any lessons even when your own sunny brother publicly called you CLUELESS plenty of times

>
    2 lines above you were making a scandal because you feel cheated by our advertisement and now you have a problem with the fact that it displays things as they are?
    Well, just look for it and you will definitely find someone to give it to you :)

• https://www.hazi.ro/ is down and so is my VPS

• paroxsiticparoxsitic Member
    edited September 2023

Back up

Edit: Down again. Buyer beware

• 6qcgr8zg6qcgr8zg Member
    edited September 2023

My VPS is running fine. I am applying for double resources, invoice 2216 (PAID). Order Number: 3306101758

@paroxsitic said:
    https://www.hazi.ro/ is down and so is my VPS

Hello!
    For an as yet unknown reason there was a power outage for a fraction of a second and this caused all servers with a single PSU to restart. (we suspect that it is from the battery equalizer, but we still have no certainty).

HAZI.ro cannot disappear overnight for at least 3 rational reasons:
    1. The purchased equipment would be valued at a price far too low to be worth reselling.
    2. The monthly costs are very low (almost free electricity thanks to the photovoltaic system with the two inverters, both off-grid and hybrid)
    3. Internet subscriptions with the two ISPs are mandatory for 2 years, even if we were to go bankrupt, we would have to pay several thousand euros as if we had used the services for the entire period.

@6qcgr8zg said:
    My VPS is running fine. I am applying for double resources, invoice 2216 (PAID). Order Number: 3306101758

We have doubled the resources.
    Just use Stop/Start from the service control panel to take effect.
    Thank you for the order!

• @FlorinMarian said:
    3. Internet subscriptions with the two ISPs are mandatory for 2 years, even if we were to go bankrupt, we would have to pay several thousand euros as if we had used the services for the entire period.

Clueless administrator strike again. Do you know what SRL stand for?

Thanked by 1kheng86
  • Hi, what is the ip range of vps servers?

• @AndreiGhesi said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Slow Rotating Lamebrain?

-
    It's common for businesses to require personal liability from the owners when they make contracts with small companies with limited equity.
    Or @FlorinMarian might have made a consumer contract in his name to get a cheaper connection.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • plasmarackplasmarack Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@geneshe7 said:
    Hi, what is the ip range of vps servers?

https://bgp.tools/as/57403

• @AndreiGhesi said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Throwing shit around a sales thread to see what sticks?

Thanked by 1Levi