Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

batucloud down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

batucloud down

Comments

• it seem batucloud is scammer
    i renew my vps for 6 month
    he didnt get back the money and even he didnt replace turkey vps with a germany vps (he offer it)

• @secure7qe said:
    it seem batucloud is scammer
    he didnt get back the money and even he didnt replace turkey vps with a germany vps (he offer it)

Chargeback!

• @niranjan said:

@secure7qe said:

Chargeback!

what do you mean?

• @secure7qe said:

@niranjan said:

@secure7qe said:

Chargeback!

what do you mean?

Chargeback means you call your credit/debit card company and tell them to reverse the charge to batucloud because they scammed you. If you paid by crypto, bank transfer or similar non-reversible methods, then you are SOL.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

our Node is back online and its working fine again

• i confirm my vps is back online

• I'm satisfied with batucloud so far.
    I believe it's because the upstream issue of the network.
    All my services were back online without any issues about 5 hours ago.
    If you want 100% or 99.9999999% SLA, do you think you really pay enough money for your services?

• zGatozGato Member
    edited August 2023

@zqxinran said:
    I'm satisfied with batucloud so far.
    If you want 100% or 99.9999999% SLA, do you think you really pay enough money for your services?

my 0.79$ usd vps has better uptime than their network

to compare:

if I sort by uptime between all my idlers, this is by far the worst network I've ever seen.
    keep in mind i'm talking about their network, i'm not a batu customer thus I don't know and don't care about their hardware, but using a reseller for their main company "serverscity"

Thanked by 10xOkami
  • @zGato said:

@zqxinran said:
    I'm satisfied with batucloud so far.

my 0.79$ usd vps has better uptime than their network

to compare:

if I sort by uptime between all my idlers, this is by far the worst network I've ever seen.
    keep in mind i'm talking about their network, i'm not a batu customer thus I don't know and don't care about their hardware, but using a reseller for their main company "serverscity"

Please let me know some other server providers that can provide servers with the same price or cheaper price than batucloud on Turkey.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

hmmmm. no post yet with an explanation.

Thanked by 1maverick
  • @Arkas said:
    hmmmm. no post yet with an explanation.

The most important thing that I noticed, too. Very interactive when taking money, and then... radio silence when services they promised are not there. Never a good sign...

Thanked by 2Arkas sillycat
  • @DP said:

@zGato said:
    This is the response I got from KhanWebHost. Keep in mind Batu seems to be using ServersCity aswell as his provider, so it most likely applies to him aswell.

@BatuCloud, what's this about?

I am sorry for the problems in Turkey. The issues have been resolved and the servers have been reactivated. We will also add 3 months of free time to each of our users for causing victimisation.

Thanked by 2maverick gbzret4d
  • @BatuCloud said:

@DP said:

@zGato said:
    This is the response I got from KhanWebHost. Keep in mind Batu seems to be using ServersCity aswell as his provider, so it most likely applies to him aswell.

@BatuCloud, what's this about?

I am sorry for the problems in Turkey. The issues have been resolved and the servers have been reactivated. We will also add 3 months of free time to each of our users for causing victimisation.

But you're hiding what's happened? why did you have to wait until morning? no staff on the DC on weekens? lmao

• batucloud is transfer all of turkey vps to the uk and germany
    and here we go again
    the whole uk dedicated server is down and they even respond to the telegram or ticket

• they are lie again about the reason of this down time ( they told me its a ddos attack). it seems the whole dedicated server is shutdown for a reason and its not connected to their website online vps panel

• .gg tld......

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • Now all Germany vps from batu are down?

• I can log into the panel but not cpanel. They haven't said anything about the outage either.

• Confirming that all my Germany VPS are now unreachable as well.

The End is Nigh!

• My VM is down for almost 3 days now.... I opened a ticket for a refund and to close my account. Thats enough. Its the second big outage in less than 6 months....

Running my app on my home PC is more reliable than using their service.... So I wonder why I am paying for this.

Anyone knows of a similarly priced service with Windows Servers?

• All my VPS (Germany) are down. All my apps and data lost. Some services not even appear anymore in clientarea. Cheap is definetly expensive. Thank you @BatuCloud

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@poueye37 said: Cheap is definetly expensive.

... and backup absence is even more expensive.

• @tentor said:

@poueye37 said: Cheap is definetly expensive.

... and backup absence is even more expensive.

No backups required for idling servers.

• @ActionPigeon said:
    My VM is down for almost 3 days now.... I opened a ticket for a refund and to close my account. Thats enough. Its the second big outage in less than 6 months....

Running my app on my home PC is more reliable than using their service.... So I wonder why I am paying for this.

Anyone knows of a similarly priced service with Windows Servers?

Repuc becomes the new Turkish provider of LowEndTalk

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc oversold his servers now turkey is completely crashing

lmao
    seems trustworthy

• @poueye37 said:
    All my VPS (Germany) are down. All my apps and data lost. Some services not even appear anymore in clientarea. Cheap is definetly expensive. Thank you @BatuCloud

This is something I learned with Batu. When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

• @ActionPigeon said:

@poueye37 said:
    All my VPS (Germany) are down. All my apps and data lost. Some services not even appear anymore in clientarea. Cheap is definetly expensive. Thank you @BatuCloud

This is something I learned with Batu. When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

I learned that too now.

• This is why I idle all my Batucloud VPS. No need to worry about backups or the network going down :smile:

• All my apps can be run from my home PC in case of an "emergency". But what I mean as "emergency" is an outage for a few hours max, and like, once every couple of years..... Not like 2x multi days outage in a period of 6 months..... Then this all becomes all useless... Time to move along.

• From their Telegram