Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

spaceberg.cc - Too much of my time, like a professional scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

spaceberg.cc - Too much of my time, like a professional scam

2»

Comments

• No matter how the customer is, providers shouldn't be revealing customer's PI to the public.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @dev_vps said:

@John1289s said:

@febryanvaldo said:
    Thanks for posting the tickets though. I personally don't like this type of customer. The staff already patient enough to reply your ticket. But you can't just be a GOOD customer.

This is the supplier's fault, Not the customer's fault

Please wait for another 27 days.

It will greatly affect my work if I have to wait

• @John1289s said:
    I created many support tickets for faster resolution but they keep buying time

• MaxRMaxR Barred

@malignify said:
    I don't see why anyone would trust a provider who reveals customer's PI.

PI? So @John1289s is Miss Universe Vietnam. :D

Pham Huong's Instagram: https://www.picuki.com/profile/phamhuongbee

• @John1289s said:

@febryanvaldo said:
    Thanks for posting the tickets though. I personally don't like this type of customer. The staff already patient enough to reply your ticket. But you can't just be a GOOD customer.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @MaxR said:

@malignify said:

She's not the only one in Vietnam with that name.

• valkvalk Member

@malignify said:
    No matter how the customer is, providers shouldn't be revealing customer's PI to the public.

Right but it's not really PI, that's only the name and IP address which aren't really pointing to specific individual in the country. You can only point out the country by the name, and not this specific individual as a whole.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • valkvalk Member
    edited August 2023

@malignify said:

@MaxR said:

@malignify said:

She's not the only one in Vietnam with that name.

Well then do that count as PI? I'd really doubt this "Pham Huong" is a real name in the ticket.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

@valk said: Right but it's not really PI, that's only the name and IP address which aren't really pointing to specific individual in the country. You can only point out the country by the name, and not this specific individual as a whole.

But i agree, better to blur the name and IP Address, even if it's fake name. Luckily there is no email address being shown there.

• @John1289s said:

@dev_vps said:

@John1289s said:

@febryanvaldo said:

Please wait for another 27 days.

It will greatly affect my work if I have to wait

How waiting for the refund is going to affect your work?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @dev_vps said: How waiting for the refund is going to affect your work?

Maybe that is the only money he has? Who knows?

Thanked by 2valk vaviloff
  • @febryanvaldo said:

@valk said: Right but it's not really PI, that's only the name and IP address which aren't really pointing to specific individual in the country. You can only point out the country by the name, and not this specific individual as a whole.

But i agree, better to blur the name and IP Address, even if it's fake name. Luckily there is no email address being shown there.

IP address is categorized as personal data as per GDPR.

Thanked by 1tentor
  • @febryanvaldo said:

@dev_vps said: How waiting for the refund is going to affect your work?

Maybe that is the only money he has? Who knows?

possible, but I do not believe that it is in this case.

• @John1289s said:

Yes this is exactly how it works. The faster and harder you thrust, the quicker its finished.

• @John1289s said:

Do you know every ticket you create go bottom of the list and now you wasting Spaceberg time to read your ticket and trash it instead of refund u faster

Thanked by 1tentor
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@John1289s just wait! Stop crying like a baby and making multiple posts. Wait.

• I'd just drop this guy as a client. Not saying Spaceberg did any better publishing support ticket without consent and/or removing client's sensitive data... But hot damn.

Definitely avoiding this entire mess and the vendor.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • @Arkas said:
    @John1289s just wait! Stop crying like a baby and making multiple posts. Wait.

"What do you think this is, a support ticket queue?!"

• 15 august i created ticket to get reund and 18 August got it , only 3 days

• xxslxxsl Member, LIR

@John1289s said:

No no, this is not a good behavier. Respect the provider's time and they will respect your time.