Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

spaceberg.cc - Too much of my time, like a professional scam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

spaceberg.cc - Too much of my time, like a professional scam

They Turned Off My VPS.
I sent a support request but they wasted my time waiting.
In the end they made the decision to replace another 1 vps for me but made me wait 1-3 business days.
Like cheating customers despite their fault

Comments

• Post up the tickets. There's your story, their story and the truth. Right now, this is completely one-sided with a severe lack of any specificity.

• No information = Nothing

• StetsedStetsed Member
    edited August 2023

If this was a VPS then yes this ofcourse happened cuz they got terminated by OVH who provided to there VPS services. Have you been living under a rock?

Next to this you have posted 0 evidence, very little info or anything.

• @John1289s said:
    They Turned Off My VPS.
    In the end they made the decision to replace another 1 vps for me but made me wait 1-3 business days.

My VPS is replaced with a dedicated server.
    First month is free.

My experience is lot different

• @dev_vps said:

@John1289s said:
    They Turned Off My VPS.

First month is free.

Not free, just a small discount

• @dev_vps said:

@John1289s said:
    They Turned Off My VPS.

First month is free.

they asked me to wait 3 days to switch another vps

• SpacebergSpaceberg Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

We are committed to expediting the posting and dissemination process. Rest assured, we will maintain transparency by refraining from concealing any user information, given the substantial efforts we have already invested in addressing this issue. It is imperative that users adhere to appropriate conduct. We kindly advise service providers to take note of this.

For your reference, please find the Billing Ticket in PDF format accessible through the following website link: REMOVED.

Thanked by 1six
  • @Spaceberg said:
    We are committed to expediting the posting and dissemination process. Rest assured, we will maintain transparency by refraining from concealing any user information, given the substantial efforts we have already invested in addressing this issue. It is imperative that users adhere to appropriate conduct. We kindly advise service providers to take note of this.

For your reference, please find the Billing Ticket in PDF format accessible through the following website link:
    https://spaceevidence1.tiiny.site/

I asked for a refund but they made me wait for 30 days.
    Too much time and effort.
    As a vendor defrauding customers

• @Spaceberg said:

For your reference, please find the Billing Ticket in PDF format accessible through the following website link:
    https://spaceevidence1.tiiny.site/ (ticket starts from the end of the webpage)

Will you refund me?
    Is this your fault?
    You have stopped providing but keep customers waiting.
    I spent 1 day waiting and got nothing in return.
    It has seriously affected my work

• @John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

If they have agreed to refund you, just wait for it then? What's the big deal? If you wanted to refund in the form of credits I'm sure they would do that instantly.

• @Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

If they have agreed to refund you, just wait for it then? What's the big deal? If you wanted to refund in the form of credits I'm sure they would do that instantly.

I paid by Paypal.
    But they made me wait 30 for my refund

• @John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

Has it been 30 days? If no, just bloody wait for it.

• MaxRMaxR Barred

@John1289s said:
    They Turned Off My VPS.

So how many days did you wait?
    Did you lose millions, or did Jesus cover your losses?

https://pianosheetpro.com/jesus-paid-it-all/

(Based on your profile picture, I guess the above is your website.)

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • ascicodeascicode Member
    edited August 2023

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

Refunding goes up to 30 days and depends on your payment option.

• @Spaceberg said: For your reference, please find the Billing Ticket in PDF format accessible through the following website link:

My dude, have you just made user ticket public as PDF?

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

You requested for refund on Aug 18th?

Did you even wait for even 60 hours? 😳😳

• SpacebergSpaceberg Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

@JabJab said:

@Spaceberg said: For your reference, please find the Billing Ticket in PDF format accessible through the following website link:

[REDACTED]

My dude, have you just made user ticket public as PDF?

While deviating from established "standards" and principles of ethical conduct, we find ourselves in a situation where we are compelled to take this action. The URL provided will remain accessible for a limited duration, typically contrary to our practices. Notably, the URL is not publicly exposed and remains shielded from bots. It is important to highlight that the URL in question has been shared exclusively within the context of this specific subject. As previously stated, the URL, along with the associated ticket, will be rendered active within a specified timeframe of a few hours.

• Holy shit. No more questions.

Thanked by 2fluffernutter iKeyZ
  • I don't see why anyone would trust a provider who reveals customer's PI.

• @malignify said: I don't see why anyone would trust a torrent provider who reveals customer's PI.

Fixed this a little for you o:)

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • @JabJab said:
    Holy shit. No more questions.

Stay away from them.
    It's a rogue vendor that doesn't respect customers.
    All problems with VPS shutting down is their fault, not the customer's fault

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • valkvalk Member

@John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

Oh god it's not the Chinese MJJ this time but the Vietnamese MJJ (slightly more annoying). You should have waited for them to process the thing and not impatiently bumping the ticket for a "quick" refund, it's not that fast. Also pretty much the whole ticket was you annoying the staff member with requests and they are kind enough to not ban you already. They already said they would refund but you called them "scam" lol.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @valk said:

@John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

Oh god it's not the Chinese MJJ this time but the Vietnamese MJJ (slightly more annoying). You should have waited for them to process the thing and not impatiently bumping the ticket for a "quick" refund, it's not that fast. Also pretty much the whole ticket was you annoying the staff member with requests and they are kind enough to not ban you already. They already said they would refund but you called them "scam" lol.

I'm not sure if they will refund because they asked me to wait 30 days
    I pay with Paypal, not a bank card

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

Thanks for posting the tickets though. I personally don't like this type of customer. The staff already patient enough to reply your ticket. But you can't just be a GOOD customer, can you?

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @febryanvaldo said:
    Thanks for posting the tickets though. I personally don't like this type of customer. The staff already patient enough to reply your ticket. But you can't just be a GOOD customer.

This is the supplier's fault, Not the customer's fault

• valkvalk Member

@John1289s said:

@valk said:

@John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

Then you should wait and not annoying the provider with refund request.

• @Spaceberg said:

Even though you may not be pleased with the client, I, myself, would have at least blacked out the client's name and their IP address. People deserve their privacy regardless of the situation.

That being said.. 14 tickets in one day... wow.

• @John1289s said:

@febryanvaldo said:
    Thanks for posting the tickets though. I personally don't like this type of customer. The staff already patient enough to reply your ticket. But you can't just be a GOOD customer.

This is the supplier's fault, Not the customer's fault

Please wait for another 27 days.

• @valk said:

@John1289s said:

@valk said:

@John1289s said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@John1289s said:

@Spaceberg said:

I paid by Paypal.

Then you should wait and not annoying the provider with refund request.

I waited for a response for 1 day, after waiting for them to pick me up again I made me wait 3 more days.
    Finally I asked for a refund they asked me to wait another 30 days.

• I created many support tickets for faster resolution but they keep buying time