Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sell VPS

Hi, I don't have much experience in server administration. Are there any reseller providers to sell VPS with WHMCS? How is it sold?

Comments

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

I'd just figure out something else to do with your life. September 23, 2:50 A.M. EDT - is the official end of summer hosts and your time in life is worth more than whatever peanuts you'd potentially make reselling VPS.

• @Don_Keedic said:
    Saturday, September 23, 2:50 A.M. EDT - The official end to summer hosts.

I really don't understand you (:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi you can resell our VPS.
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/ipv9/
    We don't have WHMCS module, we do business with telephone and first class mail.
    If website says out of stock, you can call our sales telephone +46 766-86-84-36 and we'll activate for you.

You can collect 🥭 as payment and send 10% to us at end of month.
    That's right, your commission is 90%, much higher than any other reseller program you would ever find.

Thanked by 2prince18 shruub
  • @yoursunny said:
    If website says out of stock, you can call our sales telephone +46 766-86-84-36 and we'll activate for you.

That's right, your commission is 90%, much higher than any other reseller program you would ever find.

Thanks for your response. Can I take the VPS service from you and add it to the client's account manually? (WHMCS)

@thecreator_ said:

@yoursunny said:

Thanks for your response. Can I take the VPS service from you and add it to the client's account manually? (WHMCS)

Sure.
    We are the largest data center in Antarctica.
    We have 32768 happy clients and counting.
    They use all kinds of billing systems.
    Our normal payment method is 🥭 but we can also take 🥜 if necessary, so please set your WHMCS to the correct currency.

• @yoursunny said:

Do you guys have any servers running on Aptenodytes chrysocome? Aptenodytes forsteri is fine for general compute but I need something a little more high frequency.

@Don_Keedic said:

@yoursunny said:

Do you guys have any servers running on Aptenodytes chrysocome? Aptenodytes forsteri is fine for general compute but I need something a little more high frequency.

Yes, you can upgrade to other hardware.
    We even have a limited amount of unicorn feathers and dinosaur tails, which deliver superior performance.

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@thecreator_ said:
    Hi, I don't have much experience in server administration. Are there any reseller providers to sell VPS with WHMCS? How is it sold?

Don't start a vps business without offering something unique. Otherwise it's really hard to get customers.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@BasToTheMax said: Thanked by 1 yoursunny

Indubitably @yoursunny has an unique offer. He already ticks that box.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:

No IPV12, SAD EMOJI.

• @niranjan said:

@yoursunny said:

No IPV12, SAD EMOJI.

ipv9 is more than enough

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @prince18 said: ipv9 is more than enough

IPv12 is the next gen!

• @febryanvaldo said:

@prince18 said: ipv9 is more than enough

IPv12 is the next gen!

@febryanvaldo said:

@prince18 said: ipv9 is more than enough

IPv12 is the next gen!

yeah, but we need to bring all the resources to Antarctica.
    It costs too much mangos including taxes and other fees
    Currently, ipv9 is doing well
    It's taking a long time to adapt to IPv12, unlike what the world did with IPv6. We are 6 generations ahead; what might happen with IPv12?
    :p

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

@thecreator_ said:

@yoursunny said:

I laughed, uncontrollably… I’m going to hell

• @typicalGtaTG What is funny? Do you think everyone is serving with their own server?

• @thecreator_ said:

@yoursunny said:

Totally recommend his service, you can also combine ipv6 with ipv9 to get ipv69 for future proofing.

I have reseller arrangement with him also, clients are very happy as Antartica have optimized bandwidth to also everywhere in the world.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman I asked you a question without even examining the website. This is the first time I've seen this bullshit on the forum and you're not really funny.

• @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman If you want to make fun of people and have fun, go to reddit and spend your disproportionate intelligence that you use in jokes. This is not a bullshit site. Do not waste the time of users who are just starting out and want to learn something.

@thecreator_ said:
    @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman I asked you a question without even examining the website. This is the first time I've seen this bullshit on the forum and you're not really funny.

We don't sell horseshit.
    We only offer the highest quality Antarctica VPS and South Pole colocation service.

@thecreator_ said:
    @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman If you want to make fun of people and have fun, go to reddit and spend your disproportionate intelligence that you use in jokes. This is not a bullshit site. Do not waste the time of users who are just starting out and want to learn something.

This forum is, actually, a bullshit site.
    The forum owner literally sells horse shit.

Thanked by 2zGato typicalGtaTG
  • @yoursunny said:

@thecreator_ said:
    @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman I asked you a question without even examining the website. This is the first time I've seen this bullshit on the forum and you're not really funny.

We don't sell horseshit.
    We only offer the highest quality Antarctica VPS and South Pole colocation service.

@thecreator_ said:
    @typicalGtaTG @yoursunny @sdsbirdman If you want to make fun of people and have fun, go to reddit and spend your disproportionate intelligence that you use in jokes. This is not a bullshit site. Do not waste the time of users who are just starting out and want to learn something.

This forum is, actually, a bullshit site.
    The forum owner literally sells horse shit.

First time I realized we got ads here! I'm happy my favorite sunny summerhost doesn't do that.

• LeviLevi Member

Hm, can you send manure via post? It is organic matter and should be forbidden. As well as semen and piss.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

This is like the 10th time I say that it is no longer funny @yoursunny .. Your troll posts just annoy people. If you don’t have something useful to say, then stop with the pushups, and troll links.

There are people who are new to the whole hosting industry, and instead of saying this, you can actually guide them to what is best. You can even convince them that venturing into the hosting business is not an easy one and explain the reasoning behind it.

Mods?

• @yoursunny said:

yabs plase.

hope gb6 is 4000+

@hyperblast said:

@yoursunny said:

yabs plase.

hope gb6 is 4000+

You can run YABS in a trial instance.

• pm me login details. thanks.

• @rsk said:
    This is like the 10th time I say that it is no longer funny @yoursunny .. Your troll posts just annoy people. If you don’t have something useful to say, then stop with the pushups, and troll links.

There are people who are new to the whole hosting industry, and instead of saying this, you can actually guide them to what is best. You can even convince them that venturing into the hosting business is not an easy one and explain the reasoning behind it.

Mods?

Thank you for your comment. If even troll idiots can do hosting, anyone can do better ;) Not everyone is born sysadmin. Just a little effort, research and experimentation.
    I really don't take seriously the troll who thinks he is funny and smart and his stupid supporters who amuse him.

• @thecreator_ said:

On the contary, I think its really funny.

You made yourself look like a retard and exposed your utter lack of skills and knowledge.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2023

@thecreator_ said:

@rsk said:

Mods?

Thank you for your comment. If even troll idiots can do hosting, anyone can do better ;) Not everyone is born sysadmin. Just a little effort, research and experimentation.
    I really don't take seriously the troll who thinks he is funny and smart and his stupid supporters who amuse him.

The issue with you is, you skip the research and experimentation and go straight with selling.

Not to mention the google is full of tutorials about automatic vps deployments.

You actually imagined that people here would give you honest advice on how to enter into an oversaturated market with no skills or own hardware when you cant even recognize a troll message about Antarctica hosting location and ipv9

No, they will roast the shit out of you.

I pity your customers. The reason is because you will likely find out how to do it in less than a week. And it will be utter disaster the moment anything goes wrong. Even a monkey can setup a reseller hosting. The problem is running it.

If you want honest advice, dont make fun about the life work of people you are asking advice from by having idiotic expectations. Be specific on what you want to ask and describe your question better than just "hi, I want to start selling vps" and then downplaying how easy it is when people test you a little with a joke website. There are no sea cables and datacenters in Antarctica or ipv9. Did you even read the message he typed?

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • thecreator_thecreator_ Member
    edited August 2023

@stefeman said:

@thecreator_ said:

On the contary, I think its really funny.

You made yourself look like a retard and exposed your utter lack of skills and knowledge.

I didn't go to yoursunny's website and didn't realize it was a joke. Yes, I was a little careless because I didn't expect you to make such a stupid joke. I really thought he was a salesman.

I'm doing research and I wanted to get ideas from users about their experiences on the forum. Is this a bad thing?

Don't feel sorry for my customers. Do you know what dealership means? I think you should do some research. I wouldn't be looking for a dealership if it wasn't for my lack of knowledge. You are really stupid.

Do you think yourself smart by making fun of and belittling inexperienced and new users on the forum? Go to hell.

You just showed what a pathetic person you are.

Lack of knowledge and skill is nothing to be ashamed of. But you should be ashamed for making fun of it. You shouldn't be so cowardly as to hide your lack of knowledge. You also have to work on a lack of self-confidence.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Criticism unwanted :D

Stefeman has really made the effort to explain to you why no potential provider has contacted you here, although there are enough.

But of course you are right. Everyone who tell you something you do not like is Bad and should go to hell.

Thanked by 1yoursunny