Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dallas Colocation - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dallas Colocation

2»

Comments

• https://www.psychz.net seems to be cheapest what's the catch? Do they milk you on remote hands

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    thanks, buti was asking about the dallas location, the former incero stuff.

It's nice, we're expanding our footprint with them now. On our side, it's rock solid. We never needed support in the past couple of years.

• @AlexBarakov said: It's nice, we're expanding our footprint with them now.

I went to your website to see what other locations you have. Are you only in Europe?

• @abrahamj said:

@AlexBarakov said: It's nice, we're expanding our footprint with them now.

I went to your website to see what other locations you have. Are you only in Europe?

I've got a server with them in Los Angeles and it's top notch.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@Maounique said:
    thanks, buti was asking about the dallas location, the former incero stuff.

Our business has grown with Incero, and now with Hivelocity. The rock-solid network, uptime, and support are also excellent.

• buyserverbuyserver Member, Patron Provider

@ordinanceb said:
    I've got some hardware colo'd at NextArray in Dallas. They are inside Flexential. I think they may have what you are looking for. I would consider them a budget provider but they have been rock solid. Support is a tad slow and seems the frontline is farmed out, but once your ticket is escalated it's great. The price is what attracted me, but it also seems to attract a lot of noobs which appears to be the majority of the negative reviews.

22U
    A+B 120v 20Amp
    1Gbps Unmetered
    IPv4 /29
    10Tbps DDoS
    Remote Hands
    Yes
    $399.99

How is this going for you ;-)

• @Maounique said:
    Anyone has services with Incero still? Well, Hivelocity now? How are they? The specific Dallas former Incero part, not Hivelocity in general, thank you.

Still have my colo that I've had with them since 2015.

Still haven't had any problems with them. To this day their support has been pretty responsive to me. I'm in their Dallas location. Can't argue.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @buyserver said:

@ordinanceb said:
    I've got some hardware colo'd at NextArray in Dallas. They are inside Flexential. I think they may have what you are looking for. I would consider them a budget provider but they have been rock solid. Support is a tad slow and seems the frontline is farmed out, but once your ticket is escalated it's great. The price is what attracted me, but it also seems to attract a lot of noobs which appears to be the majority of the negative reviews.

22U
    A+B 120v 20Amp
    1Gbps Unmetered
    IPv4 /29
    10Tbps DDoS
    Remote Hands
    Yes
    $399.99

How is this going for you ;-)

Good so far? Do you know something that I don't?

• @ordinanceb said:

I think they had some network issues a few months back and/or other related outages/stability issues. I've only ever had a short-term VPS with them and that was a few years back, so I don't know the current status. Were you impacted by any of the issues earlier this year?

• ordinancebordinanceb Member
    edited August 2023

@abrahamj said:

@ordinanceb said:

I think they had some network issues a few months back and/or other related outages/stability issues. I've only ever had a short-term VPS with them and that was a few years back, so I don't know the current status. Were you impacted by any of the issues earlier this year?

I was not. The outage and stability issues seemed to be isolated to their VPS hosting. I have not had any outages or stability issues. Looking back through my monitors there were a few times where pings jumped up a tad. Typically ~10-12ms, it was up to ~22-24 for a few hours a few months back and random spikes here and there.

I noticed the other day that their discord just disappeared. After the above comment, I started snooping. Richard Adams deleted his LinkedIn, and a lot of their posts have disappeared from several social media platforms. Recently got this email as well:

I also found this: https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0803350655

I've got 3,2,1 backups in place so I'm not worried.

• I noticed the Discord and email too. I thought it was odd his LinkedIn wasn't findable but never realized the LLC was no longer a thing. It is possible that was dissolved and he started operating under a different one? I've seen that with a good number of businesses, not hosting related.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@xx00xx said:
    maybe https://www.tier.net or https://colohouse.com/dallas/ (not cheap) and if houston is an option then https://oplink.net

I'm actually with Tier if you'd like to reach out via DM and I'll crunch some numbers OR you can hit my email; [email protected]

In Dallas, we offer 20Gbps DDOS default, but we do also offer Path.net as well as an option.

• @mmuyskens said: reach out

Looking at the numbers obtained, its high enough I don't see it coming down to where I need it to be.

At this point, I'm waiting on one phone call that will be the tell all of how I move forward.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

@abrahamj said:

@mmuyskens said: reach out

Looking at the numbers obtained, its high enough I don't see it coming down to where I need it to be.

At this point, I'm waiting on one phone call that will be the tell all of how I move forward.

[REDACTED]

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

+1 for caution with NextArray - We did have some stuff with them in Dallas and moved out. Their pricing attracted us as well, but as with most things: If its too good to be true, thats likely because it is.

• @jonbeard said:
    +1 for caution with NextArray - We did have some stuff with them in Dallas and moved out. Their pricing attracted us as well, but as with most things: If its too good to be true, thats likely because it is.

Isn’t that a -1? 🤔

• @SirFoxy said:

@jonbeard said:

Isn’t that a -1? 🤔

+1 caution, -1 rep

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We would be able to offer colocation in Dallas as well, depending on how much deployment time would be acceptable for you.

Feel free to create a ticket on our website to receive a quotation or more information.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@mmuyskens said: In Dallas, we offer 20Gbps DDOS default, but we do also offer Path.net as well as an option.

Read the rules.....

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

We are in Houston, TX if thats an option for you, https://oplink.net/houston-colocation/