Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any contact/active phone number of SKB-Enterprise?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any contact/active phone number of SKB-Enterprise?

My website's server has been down for the past few days and despite my attempts to contact the hosting company through their ticket system, I have not received a response. If anyone has a current phone number for them or if a member of their staff happens to be reading this, I would greatly appreciate it if they could reach out to me. Thank you.

Comments

• Hi, how long since you contact them thru ticket system?

Did you try email and also their abuse email?

https://skb-enterprise.com/contact/

• Hi,
    Yes, I tried contacting through all means. No luck :(

• Oh my, so even a ping on the server returns time out?

Hopefully someone here knows them!

• MaxRMaxR Barred
    edited August 2023

@hsgreen said:
    Hi,
    Yes, I tried contacting through all means. No luck :(

Let me guess. This is the root of your problem:

12.2 If Customer creates multiple Support Tickets, e-mails or chats for the same subject/issue then SKB Enterprise does not have to process those messages for 5 business days.
    12.3 SKB Enterprise does not respond faster if the Customer regularly gives a response to a ticket.
    This will delay the process because the ticket ends up at the bottom of the list and will not be processed for at least 1 business day.
    +
    15.7 SKB Enterprise prohibits the Customer from using the service to host copyright protected material.

(from their terms)

If so, have fun waiting 5 days.

Thanked by 1yoursunny