Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order #2815799031

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

First stack of hypervisors sold out--a few more coming online within 30m, a few successful orders will be waiting approximately a half hour to 45 minutes to deploy. These went much faster than we anticipated.

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K πŸ€“

• @crunchbits said:
    First stack of hypervisors sold out--a few more coming online within 30m, a few successful orders will be waiting approximately a half hour to 45 minutes to deploy. These went much faster than we anticipated.

congratulations~

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 6343918817

Thanked by 2crunchbits shadows
  • Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 9498346414

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • cosmossofacosmossofa Member
    edited August 2023

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K πŸ€“

• @crunchbits said:

Greaaaaaat Job😝

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number:4090962732

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • emghemgh Member

@crunchbits said:

Hope you can make enough to help @raindog308 with the emergency care costs associated with logging into LET and seeing 300 notifications

Thanked by 1crunchbits

@emgh said:

@crunchbits said:

Hope you can make enough to help @raindog308 with the emergency care costs associated with logging into LET and seeing 300 notifications

The thought did cross my mind, but I can't think of a better way to show our collective thanks for the thanks.

Thanked by 2emgh Teko

• @crunchbits said:

Sir,one question is how can I know whether I am eligible to get 1 Gbps port speed

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • emghemgh Member

@crunchbits said:

@emgh said:

@crunchbits said:

The thought did cross my mind, but I can't think of a better way to show our collective thanks for the thanks.

”20,000 Notifications! Thank You All”

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order [4200825458]

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • out of stock

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number:6149269303

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Not sure if I'm active enough but here I go:

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 8247927166

Thanked by 1crunchbits

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number:4522565182

Thanked by 1crunchbits

Restocked, but that will be the last available until tomorrow evening (PST).

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 8710236412

Thanked by 1crunchbits

• The notifications of @raindog308 will go ballistic due to this thread. :grin:

Thanked by 2emgh crunchbits
  • emghemgh Member

@raindog308

because why not