Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supercharge Your Online Success with HAZI.ro's High-Performance VPS Hosting!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Supercharge Your Online Success with HAZI.ro's High-Performance VPS Hosting!

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

The story of our home-built datacenter

Once upon a time, in a small town, there lived a determined and resourceful individual named Florin. Despite facing many challenges, Florin had built a thriving business named HAZI.ro that offered exceptional VPS services. His success was not an accident; it was a result of his courage and tenacity.

One day, as the market shifted unpredictably, Florin found himself standing at a critical crossroads. He had to make a decision that could either lead HAZI.ro to unprecedented prosperity or potentially bankrupt everything he had worked so hard for. The pressure weighed heavily on him.

Instead of succumbing to fear or making a hasty choice, Florin decided to take a step back. He believed in being well-prepared and informed before making crucial decisions. So, he took his customers and followers on a journey through HAZI.ro's robust in-house datacenter.

In the heart of the town, nestled discreetly away, HAZI.ro's datacenter stood proudly, a testament to Florin's unwavering commitment to excellence. As he opened the doors, he began to showcase the remarkable facilities that formed the backbone of his business:

Redundant Internet Connections: Florin emphasized the importance of seamless connectivity for his customers. HAZI.ro's datacenter boasted not one, but two ISPs, ensuring uninterrupted internet access even if one connection faltered.

Power Generator with Automatic Start: Florin proudly revealed the power generator that gracefully hummed in the background. In the event of a power outage, this marvel would come to life automatically, keeping HAZI.ro's servers running without missing a beat.

Battery Backup: "Here's our secret weapon against power interruptions," Florin grinned, pointing at the rows of batteries. These robust batteries could maintain the datacenter's infrastructure during any grid power disruptions, further safeguarding his customers' data.

Photovoltaic Panels: With a smile of satisfaction, Florin unveiled the photovoltaic panels installed on the datacenter's roof. "We believe in sustainability," he explained, "these panels not only reduce our monthly costs, but they also allow us to offer cool deals to our valued clients."

CCTV and Cloud Storage: As they walked through the datacenter, Florin gestured towards the state-of-the-art CCTV system. "Our customers' security is paramount," he declared, "our 8-camera CCTV system ensures that we can keep a watchful eye on our premises, and some data is stored securely in the cloud."

24/24 Air Conditioner: Pointing at the powerful air conditioning system, Florin emphasized, "In this industry, temperature control is vital. Our datacenter is equipped with a top-of-the-line 24/24 air conditioner that ensures our equipment stays cool and dry round-the-clock, optimizing their performance and longevity."

Separated Fuses for Each Inverter Output: Florin guided them to the electrical setup, where he proudly pointed out the meticulously organized fuses. "Safety is paramount in our datacenter," he declared. "Each output of the inverter is carefully protected by separated fuses, ensuring that any unexpected electrical issues are localized and promptly addressed."

As the tour concluded, Florin revealed that the choice he faced earlier was significant but had decided to invest wholeheartedly in HAZI.ro's bright future. He knew that with such a robust and resilient in-house datacenter, his customers' data and trust were in safe hands.

Florin's story became an inspiration to many entrepreneurs, demonstrating the importance of making informed choices and investing in the right infrastructure. With a heart full of determination and a datacenter designed for success, Florin continued to steer HAZI.ro towards new heights, leaving a lasting impact on his customers and the industry at large.

Products

VPS Basic SSD
- CPU: 1x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 60GB
- Network: 1Gbps (Shared)
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Fast and Reliable! Ideal for small projects and personal websites.
- Price: €3.50 €2.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Basic SSD

VPS Standard SSD
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.40GHz ↗ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SSD 120GB
- Free Backups: Yes (Daily)
- Unleash Your Potential! Perfect for growing businesses and busy websites.
- Price: €7.49 €4.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Standard SSD

VPS Basic Storage
- CPU: 1x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SAS Enterprise 100GB
- Boot Disk: 20GB (SSD)
- Big Space, Small Price! Ideal for data-intensive applications and backups.
- Price: €3.50 €2.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Basic Storage

VPS Standard Storage
- CPU: 2x vCPU 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 ECC
- Storage: SAS Enterprise 500GB
- Boot Disk: 20GB (SSD)
- Unlimited Possibilities! Reliable storage for large-scale projects and databases.
- Price: €7.49 €4.99 Monthly
- URL: VPS Standard Storage

2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
- CPU Speed: 3.90GHz ↗ 4.50GHz
- Memory: DDR4 2666MHz
- Storage: SSD NVMe Enterprise
- AntiDDoS: OVH Game
- Power and Protection Combined! Superior performance and gaming-ready protection.
- Price: €9.99 €8.99 Monthly
- URL: 2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 40GB NVMe

Included With all these plans:

• Root Access
  • KVM Virtualization
  • AntiDDoS Protection (Best-effort)
  • Dedicated IPv4 + IPv6/64
  • Redundant SSD Storage (RAID10) (VPS SSD)
  • Redundant SAS Storage (RAIDZ-3) + SSD Caching (VPS Storage)

Operating Systems:

• AlmaLinux 8
  • AlmaLinux 9
  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 Stream 64bits
  • CentOS 9 Stream 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Debian 12 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Accepted payment methods:

• Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • ApeCoin
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Dai
  • Dogecoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • SHIBA INU
  • Tether
  • USD Coin

Florin's passion and attention to detail were evident in every aspect of HAZI.ro's datacenter, and his customers left with a profound sense of trust and confidence. They knew that their online ventures would flourish under the care of a visionary entrepreneur who took pride in delivering the best service possible.

From that day forward, Florin's reputation as a dependable and forward-thinking VPS provider spread far and wide. As the world of technology continued to evolve, Florin and HAZI.ro remained at the forefront, always ready to embrace new challenges and opportunities, secure in the knowledge that their datacenter was a fortress of resilience and innovation.

Comments

• wow. nice pics. nice offers! grabing 1.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • sh97sh97 Member

Asking once again - since you have your own ASN now, is it possible for BGP sessions now or in the future? Or never? ;)

• LeviLevi Member
    edited August 2023

I observe interesting trend on advertising strategy. Nexusbytes appealed on "family and friends" narrative. Gazi ro push on "home built and honest to the bones". Purple daddy slammed on murican values of bling bling and "be cool, grab a deal". I guess this is many face of guerilla marketing.

None of them appeal to me, unfortunately. I like when corps like M$ advertising strategy is to consume companies and force product on customers from childhood in schools etc. Pure, unadulterated evil. But hey, I like double D's and they rarely come natural...

Thanked by 1babywhale
  • LOL

• From the humble acorn grows the mighty oak.

People have no idea of the sketchy roots of some of the better regarded LET providers.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

You missed two important sections:

• two very scary guard dogs
    • free VPS for one year
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@JasonM said:
    wow. nice pics. nice offers! grabing 1.

Thank you!

@sh97 said:
    Asking once again - since you have your own ASN now, is it possible for BGP sessions now or in the future? Or never? ;)

I'm afraid we can't offer BGP sessions, at least not for LowEnd services because each announced prefix involves bureaucracy between us and the two ISPs and that consumes a lot of time.

@LTniger said:
    I observe interesting trend on advertising strategy. Nexusbytes appealed on "family and friends" narrative. Gazi ro push on "home built and honest to the bones". Purple daddy slammed on murican values of bling bling and "be cool, grab a deal". I guess this is many face of guerilla marketing.

None of them appeal to me, unfortunately. I like when corps like M$ advertising strategy is to consume companies and force product on customers from childhood in schools etc. Pure, unadulterated evil. But hey, I like double D's and they rarely come natural...

Thank you for taking the effort to write to me. My opinion is the same, you are not part of the target audience. Good luck with your sales :)

@prince18 said:
    nice gpt

If we still have access to AI, let's put it to work - I say.

@hyperblast said:
    LOL

Your point of view written in so many words shocked me, I didn't understand anything.

@rchurch said:
    From the humble acorn grows the mighty oak.

People have no idea of the sketchy roots of some of the better regarded LET providers.

I didn't understand anything but I like how you think.

@yoursunny said:

• free VPS for one year

No, no - it's forbidden.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

• free VPS for one year

No, no - it's forbidden.

Your AS number literally says forbidden.

So what happened to the dogs?
    Did you grill them for dinner?

Thanked by 2Calin Otus9051
  • Need 24/7 live dog cam

• AI generated text is just annoying to read, that whole song and dance could be so much more concise if it needed to be but then a human would have to take time of their day to write it. I prefer the human touch, maybe I'm getting old.

Best of luck with your sales.

• For budget stuff why not?

• Well done on getting it set up. Haters gonna hate, most of them wont have the balls to even try this let alone expose it to public under their real forum name.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Not an endorsement but seeing all this progress from an idea into a reality is quite interesting. Seeing the investment in time and infrastructure here - must have definitely been a thrilling project so far. All the best to Florin and Hazi.ro.

• All the best!

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
    edited August 2023

Thanks for the orders! :)

Thanked by 1maverick
  • yearly tiny plan?

Thanked by 1sh97

@kuticon said:
    yearly tiny plan?

Hey!
    The capacity of the network and the lessons from the past related to abuses mean that we no longer have packages lower than 3 euros per month, that's why we prefer to have packages with as many resources as possible at a minimum price, but which is still not very tempting for abuses.

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • Server and Network down???

Thanked by 1anubhavhirani

@malhuda said:
    Server and Network down???

Hey!
    Today we worked hard on the migration from off-grid to hybrid prosumer and the downtime was caused by a power outage during the works which caused the current inverter to enter failure mode.
    After today I have the following mentions:
    1. I am lucky that I have 2 ISPs and each one has the nearest distribution point in different localities from mine, in case of a local blackout, as long as the generator and the inverter used as UPS are doing their job, we have no downtime.
    2. After an "ace by trade" electrician was in our location, we ended up investing more than 1000 euros in what is missing and he considers necessary: earthing including on the roof - in the bars that support the panels, voltage arresters on the grid and on panels - arresters which are very expensive.
    3. The current implementation was faulty, because it was running on batteries including the AC and obviously sometimes when the voltage was taken and the batteries were only half charged, they could not cope and the servers ended up rebooting.

With the migration to 2 inverters, I don't think we will have unexpected downtimes any time soon.

Thanked by 2BasToTheMax lowkey
    edited August 2023

Hey!
    Over the weekend, work was done on improving the IPS.
    Concretely, for SSH Bruteforce we not only block the access of abusers, we support the open source community and report these blocks even if we do not have any direct gain from it.
    We report an IP once an hour, in fact a host when it is blocked most of the time has hundreds/thousands of other attempts to test passwords from the dictionary but those connections no longer reach the destination server thanks to the IPS.
    To get an idea of how many attempts are blocked, you can take a look here

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax

New updates here

• @Erisa said:
    AI generated text is just annoying to read, that whole song and dance could be so much more concise if it needed to be but then a human would have to take time of their day to write it. I prefer the human touch, maybe I'm getting old.

Best of luck with your sales.

@FlorinMarian i can write p good literature