Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BalHost - Turkey Location VDS from $2.23/m | E5 2699 v4 DDR4 RAM | Dedicated Servers from 100$/Month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BalHost - Turkey Location VDS from $2.23/m | E5 2699 v4 DDR4 RAM | Dedicated Servers from 100$/Month

2»

Comments

• d4rkey3d4rkey3 Member

@balhost said:

@jsg said:

@d4rkey3 said:
    they dont accept crypto as far as i know so it means u can only pay their invoice via international bank transfers?

Based on what I know, yes - and I did try both credit card and Paypal with different turkish providers, incl. @balhost, and it didn't work. In the few cases I didn't give up and shrug I had to pay via bank transfer, which (from Europe and presumably other locations too) was very expensive (as in "effectively more than the product itself for 3 months").

Yes, Bank Transfers are way too expensive like you said. For making payment process easier we are talking with more virtual pos providers in turkey. Currently like you said PayTR has much issues with abroad payments. We talked with them but they can not fix unfortunately.

So to renew vps service we have no option but pay via bank?why cant we just renew it via card on ur website?

• d4rkey3d4rkey3 Member

@Pilzbaum said:
    @balhost
    Ah, well, it has to come an end, I agree
    This started with neolord abusing 4 threads of yours as a ticketing system along the continuation of d4rkey3 now again

Even with (somewhat subtle) information about my/our trolling (see my spoiler above), people don't get that LET isn't an official support channel and that any information posted can be bogus.

I find this rather concerning, imagine a fake support representative asking for server credentials via dm

u are good at acting like a support agent i was a bit confused looking at ur comment it seemed non serious and very different then balhost but i thought u were more responsive so might aswell try asking u lol

• balhostbalhost Member, Host Rep

@d4rkey3 said:
    So to renew vps service we have no option but pay via bank?why cant we just renew it via card on ur website?

No, You can renew with both card, bank or crypto. We did not say that its only renewable with bank transfer.

• d4rkey3d4rkey3 Member

@balhost said:

@d4rkey3 said:

No, You can renew with both card, bank or crypto. We did not say that its only renewable with bank transfer.

but we can only pay the invoice via bank transfer bro?

• d4rkey3d4rkey3 Member

@balhost said:

@d4rkey3 said:

and do u plan to bring licensed windows server in the future?or not atm?incase u do would it cost any extra compared to what the vps costs right now?

@d4rkey3 said:

@balhost said:

@d4rkey3 said:

but we can only pay the invoice via bank transfer bro?

No, you can pay with card, bank or crypto.

@d4rkey3 said:

@balhost said:

@d4rkey3 said:

and do u plan to bring licensed windows server in the future?or not atm?incase u do would it cost any extra compared to what the vps costs right now?

In future it can be added with extra license cost.

• One thing annoying is your service often goes down around the weekends and the monitor shows 91%~92% overall uptime.
    Despite this you are still better than other turkish providers as I have ever experienced 3 turkish providers and one of then finally terminated all thier product line in turkey within contract period and the other one seems quietly move customer's vds to slower hostnode after the first months. :'(

@PhantomPain said:
    One thing annoying is your service often goes down around the weekends and the monitor shows 91%~92% overall uptime.
    Despite this you are still better than other turkish providers as I have ever experienced 3 turkish providers and one of then finally terminated all thier product line in turkey within contract period and the other one seems quietly move customer's vds to slower hostnode after the first months. :'(

Sorry for the issue, there was an hardware issue on one of our nodes and that caused downtime on some of our customers. Probably your server was on that node too. We are sorry, we have fixed the problem. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

• rjaslirjasli Member

• rjaslirjasli Member

VPS is also down

• rjaslirjasli Member

Sevgili dostum, bu hizmet nedir!!

@rjasli said:
    VPS is also down

LowEndTalk is not a support panel. You can mail, write from whatsapp or you can create support ticket for solving issue.