Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nginx expert wanted for configuration & assistance on Fixed Price$ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nginx expert wanted for configuration & assistance on Fixed Price$

13»

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

@davide said:

@vedran said:
    What kind of popcorn? I'm old school and only use corn and salt, but these days it can be anything.

Only WHITE pop corn, mind you, and regular salt, not Pakistani salt, which sometimes is euphemistically sold as "pink Himalayan salt" to try to fool @CoCoGix.

Holy shit. So I eat pakistani salt?! Scammed salt.

• guys does anyone else hear the whistle of an incoming 300 pounds mod ban grenade?

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited August 2023

@davide said:
    guys does anyone else hear the whistle of an incoming 300 pounds mod ban grenade?

Yes, and it's our duty to add as much crap useful information as possible to this thread before it gets locked

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • @vedran said:

@davide said:
    guys does anyone else hear the whistle of an incoming 300 pounds mod ban grenade?

Yes, and it's our duty to add as much crap useful information as possible to this thread before it gets locked

penis

Thanked by 1vedran
  • amarcamarc Veteran

So that is why he did not want to communicate via email for details but Telegram only.. Probably because messages could be deleted. Got it..

• @amarc said:
    So that is why he did not want to communicate via email for details but Telegram only.. Probably because messages could be deleted. Got it..

thanks for letting me know, only being able to communicate with 1 platform is fishy