Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nginx expert wanted for configuration & assistance on Fixed Price$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nginx expert wanted for configuration & assistance on Fixed Price$

CoCoGixCoCoGix Member

Hey guys!

I am on the lookout for a highly skilled Nginx expert with extensive experience and technical expertise in the following areas:

Hosting and Webserver Administration: Profound knowledge in setting up, configuring, and managing web servers, especially Nginx, to ensure optimal performance and security.

Nginx Configuration: Ability to create complex Nginx configurations, including managing virtual hosts, locations, rewrite rules, proxy pass, and SSL certificates.

Reverse Proxy Servers: Experience in setting up and managing reverse proxy servers to efficiently route traffic to backend applications.

Backend Servers: Proficiency in integrating and configuring backend servers like Node.js, Apache, Tomcat, or others to establish seamless frontend-backend communication.

Linux Hardening: Comprehensive understanding of securing Linux servers through the implementation of security measures such as firewall configuration, IPtables, Fail2ban, and DDoS protection.

SSL and TLS: Expertise in setting up and managing SSL/TLS certificates, including the implementation of forward secrecy and secure encryption algorithms.

SSL Secured Upstream Tunnel: Experience in setting up and managing secure upstream tunnels between two servers to transmit data securely.

Bash Scripts: Ability to create complex Bash scripts to automate recurring tasks and streamline server administration.

In this project, the payment will be on a fixed-price basis, and there will be opportunities for assistance as well. I am looking for someone to help me with various tasks, as I also have some knowledge of Nginx. Payment will be made either in cryptocurrency or via bank transfer, depending on your preference.

If you possess these technical skills and have a proven track record in configuring and optimizing Nginx servers, I would love to hear from you. Please share your relevant experiences, certifications, and past achievements in your response.

Our project offers exciting challenges and an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. We are seeking a reliable and dedicated expert to assist us in improving and securing our web hosting and Nginx infrastructure.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you!

First Contact on the forum!

Thanked by 1davide

Comments

• geotgeot Member

interesting. part time / full time?

Thanked by 1CoCoGix
  • davidedavide Member
    edited July 2023

how much mony $$$

Thanked by 1CoCoGix
  • jon617jon617 Veteran

LowEndJobs

Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • @geot said:
    interesting. part time / full time?

Part time :smile: Can be extended but will fit for the beginning

@davide said:
    how much mony $$$

Please make an offer by PM if you are interessted :smile:

@jon617 said:
    LowEndJobs

Its a subforum?

Thanked by 1davide
  • davidedavide Member

Bid $4.99

I really need food this week. And toilet paper.

Thanks.

Thanked by 2ehab SirFoxy
  • Will PM you :smile:

• @davide said:
    Bid $4.99

I really need food this week. And toilet paper.

Thanks.

That's a cheap bid OP, I think you should take him up on that.

Perhaps a tip if he does a good job so he can repair his car window motor.

Thanked by 1davide
  • if this position is still available i would be interested :smiley:

• Still searching - Push :)

Thanked by 1davide
  • amarcamarc Veteran

@CoCoGix said: Still searching - Push

Why ? Did no one that replied here contact you or did not know how to do job ?

Thanked by 1babywhale
  • cant do your own job?

• Still searching - Push :)

Thanked by 1davide
  • babywhalebabywhale Member
    edited August 2023

pm sent

• amarcamarc Veteran

I kindly ask moderators to close this thread because OP is either asking this all to be done for $2 or want's something completely different. A lot of people probably reached him/her so we need to know why is OP "still searching" .

Is it because:

• none of people that reached him know how to do job
    • OP is offering too low compensation and no one wants to bother

I also ask all people that PM'd OP to give their part of 'story'

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Let's see how it goes with the replies.

• babywhalebabywhale Member
    edited August 2023

i have not received any response from him so far

• @CoCoGix said:
    Still searching - Push :)

You should probably just find someone on Hostloc lol

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2023

ChatGPT is free.

/s?

• @amarc said:
    I kindly ask moderators to close this thread because OP is either asking this all to be done for $2 or want's something completely different. A lot of people probably reached him/her so we need to know why is OP "still searching" .

Is it because:

• none of people that reached him know how to do job
    • OP is offering too low compensation and no one wants to bother

I also ask all people that PM'd OP to give their part of 'story'

Can you stop talking such a bullshit? Even if i have a candidate i can still continue searching. I dont want anything for 2$. If you are collecting posts, do it somewhere else please.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2023

your post is worded like hiring for a professional full time job that you want people to "bid" for, without any cost reference or likely you don't even know what the market rate is.

fucking ridiculous and profoundly scammy.

and yes I'm collecting posts.

• @cybertech said:
    your post is worded like hiring for a professional full time job that you want people to "bid" for, without any cost reference or likely you don't even know what the market rate is.

fucking ridiculous and profoundly scammy.

and yes I'm collecting posts.

I know the rates for the fucking indian and pakistani scammers from upwork and co. But i am searching for people that can really help instead of timewasting for a fair price. I am mostly working on fixed price basis for a clear defined amount of tasks.

I dont want people to bid for anything.

• amarcamarc Veteran

@CoCoGix said: I know the rates for the fucking indian and pakistani scammers from upwork and co. But i am searching for people that can really help instead of timewasting for a fair price. I am mostly working on fixed price basis for a clear defined amount of tasks.

Why you didn't reply to @babywhale ?

Question is simple: people contacted you, you either: a) did not replied to them at all or b) their "CV" or knowledge was not "good enough" for you so you are still searching? What is it of 2 above ?

• @amarc said:

@CoCoGix said: I know the rates for the fucking indian and pakistani scammers from upwork and co. But i am searching for people that can really help instead of timewasting for a fair price. I am mostly working on fixed price basis for a clear defined amount of tasks.

Why you didn't reply to @babywhale ?

Question is simple: people contacted you, you either: a) did not replied to them at all or b) their "CV" or knowledge was not "good enough" for you so you are still searching? What is it of 2 above ?

I replied all people that contacted me and that fit into my searching profile. Currently talking to them to clarify the prices, rates, work.

I dont know if you have any experience in recruiting people, but its about the amount of candidates you have. The quality of workers is not at its best, so its always good to have a bigger amount of people from where you can choose.

• @babywhale said:
    i have not received any response from him so far

I replied, please check :)

• amarcamarc Veteran

@CoCoGix said: The quality of workers is not at its best, so its always good to have a bigger amount of people from where you can choose.

>

Yeah, in that case you are at wrong place. Most of people here are looking for "$12 per year VPS", what kind of quality are you expecting ? To me, this seems like you are outsourcing your job (as text in OP looks like job advert) and looking for cheapest possible option.

Also, it seems all your requirements could be solved with things like cPanel or managed Web host ?

In that regards, I can help with everything you mentioned.. with over 15 years experience in various "hosting environments" . I charge $50-60 per hour. My PM is open

Thanked by 1CoCoGix
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@CoCoGix said: I know the rates for the fucking indian and pakistani scammers

Hey, cool it with the racist remarks.

• davidedavide Member
    edited August 2023

I also have not been contacted by @CoCoGix, very unprofessional work ethics. I really need a hand with this because I'm still looking for toilet paper this week.

• @CoCoGix said:
    I dont want people to bid for anything.

But when I asked what's your pay rate you answered "Please make an offer by PM if you are interested"

So what's the pay rate?

• @amarc said:

@CoCoGix said: The quality of workers is not at its best, so its always good to have a bigger amount of people from where you can choose.

>

Yeah, in that case you are at wrong place. Most of people here are looking for "$12 per year VPS", what kind of quality are you expecting ? To me, this seems like you are outsourcing your job (as text in OP looks like job advert) and looking for cheapest possible option.

Also, it seems all your requirements could be solved with things like cPanel or managed Web host ?

In that regards, I can help with everything you mentioned.. with over 15 years experience in various "hosting environments" . I charge $50-60 per hour. My PM is open

PM´ed you.