Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXRoute Health - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXRoute Health

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@varwww said:
    What if all the business partners are in the same truck?

I think the real question is: What if Russia makes a biological weapon that targets western white people? Then we'll be down to only the people in the EU that know how to run the servers!

Accepting resumes from people with darker skin for racial load balancing.

Thanked by 1varwww
  • @SirFoxy said:
    😂 who goes up to a small business owner like: ‘Will you die soon? I’m concerned.’

I did not know a nice way of saying what are your contingencies for the business lol, as i know @jar you obviously have a lot of knowledge and MXRoute is what it is because of you. So apologies for any miscommunication

Thanked by 2jar SirFoxy
  • jc4848jc4848 Member

This thread reminded me that I have to set up DKIM

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@socialzzz said: I did not know a nice way of saying what are your contingencies for the business lol

It's all good :joy:

Thanked by 1socialzzz
  • Yes. Microsoft Email very bad. I not reciving verification emails even in Spam folder, they blocked it for some reason. Very bad for a big company like that

Thanked by 1jar
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2023

Folks, I have something in the making which I think might be something you would be interested in. It's not a competitor / competition to MXRoute (not an email service) but hopefully something that will ease a lot of people's minds when it comes to emails. I'm trying to solve the issue of having email backups (believe it or not, my sent items are much more important since I take notes on email and send it to myself - and Outlook backups are just horrific from my experience). If it goes well, I'll be releasing to the public crosses fingers

Thanked by 2jar kathir
  • emghemgh Member

@jar please do one of them when will I die online quizz things so that we know and can plan accordingly, thx

Thanked by 1jar
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FatGrizzly said:
    I think I must cover up the health of freevps.org too.

I'll address the health of yoursunny summer host here.
    When I die, our VPS service will die with me.
    The battery in the control nodes is charged from my push-ups.
    If I cease to perform push-ups, the battery will run flat and the service dies.
    When that happens, customers are advised to execute disaster recovery plan.

Deep Atlantic Storage service is perpetual.
    If you have downloaded the Deep Atlantic Storage app, you can get back your bits using the app.
    This does not need any Internet connection, and does not rely on my existence.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Was I dreaming or the original post contain more "dis-ing" than it currently shows?

MXRoute is as "production ready" as that time Cloudflare update and turnout it not compatible with an accent program. Or that time when Github remove most recent backup and wipe the last 7 days of changes.

Personally I paid a miniscule amount for a single purpose that my emails end up in customer inboxes. And it fulfilled wonderfully. One should still frequent backup because: duh! Other business that mostly just receive emails is still hosted separately.

There are still features that MXRoute should have, but I got my money's worth already.

• @socialzzz said:
    Good to know :P

Diss thread failed