Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to punish a liar who lied about selling servers but was actually cheating money?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to punish a liar who lied about selling servers but was actually cheating money?

I happened to see a person who said that hetzner account could be sold after authentication. I believed him because I had failed authentication all the time and was anxious to use it. He connects with people on telegram with id @Mahoneyou and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture.

He said that paypal can't be used in his country (now it seems impossible that he is just afraid of being discovered), and asked me to buy a $10 stored value card from bitsskins.com from g2a.com and send it to him, a stupid Iike me agreed and sent it to him after I bought.Then this liar deleted me after redeeming.

After that, I went to other forums to search carefully, and found that it was not the first time he did this, and many people were deceived by him (because he also sold many other accounts),

I don't plan to ask for the money back, it's considered as a donation to his tombstone in advance, but I think he should be punished, there are many gods here, does anyone know how to do it? Can the game platform track the recharger through the game recharge card and then ban his account? And is there a trading platform with a larger vps that can be exposed?

Thank you so much everyone

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Mahoneyou said: there are many gods here

• tjntjn Member

Thanked by 1bdl
  • after redeeming.

Sir please do not redeem.

But really I think your first mistake was trying to buy an authenticated hetzner account lol as that is technically fraud.

Here is a thread with some ideas for buying from hetzner: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/186878/need-hetzner-server-from-someone-at-a-proper-price

From within I see:
    https://bithost.io/prices
    https://abcvg.net/hetzner.php

• @Mahoneyou said:

I happened to see a person who said that hetzner account could be sold after authentication. I believed him because I had failed authentication all the time and was anxious to use it. He connects with people on telegram with id @Mahoneyou and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture.

He said that paypal can't be used in his country (now it seems impossible that he is just afraid of being discovered), and asked me to buy a $10 stored value card from bitsskins.com from g2a.com and send it to him, a stupid Iike me agreed and sent it to him after I bought.Then this liar deleted me after redeeming.

After that, I went to other forums to search carefully, and found that it was not the first time he did this, and many people were deceived by him (because he also sold many other accounts),

I don't plan to ask for the money back, it's considered as a donation to his tombstone in advance, but I think he should be punished, there are many gods here, does anyone know how to do it? Can the game platform track the recharger through the game recharge card and then ban his account? And is there a trading platform with a larger vps that can be exposed?

Thank you so much everyone

This is quiet common to fall prey in the hands of these cowards. You might not be always able to track them because these hackers know very well how to hide their identity.

• @bakliakihr said:

after redeeming.

Sir please do not redeem.

But really I think your first mistake was trying to buy an authenticated hetzner account lol as that is technically fraud.

Here is a thread with some ideas for buying from hetzner: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/186878/need-hetzner-server-from-someone-at-a-proper-price

From within I see:
    https://bithost.io/prices
    https://abcvg.net/hetzner.php

Thanks for your reply. but as the link you showed say "Few months ago I tried getting an account at Hetzner, I followed everything right, submitted docs (I think passport) and also provided face check since their system wanted it. Tho they rejected my application, which seems a usual thing as per multiple users on reddit and internet."

hz is the only machine I can find that is cheap, has high configuration, fast speed and no traffic limit.

I know it might not be good to trade accounts, but I thought that if a person sells an unused account to others, at least it can help people like me who are troubled by their policies and cannot use it, right? :(

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited June 2023

@Mahoneyou said:
    hz is the only machine I can find that is cheap, has high configuration, fast speed and no traffic limit.

I know it might not be good to trade accounts, but I thought that if a person sells an unused account to others, at least it can help people like me who are troubled by their policies and cannot use it, right? :(

Wrong

If a provider rejects you, just move on -- don't try to work around (= cheat) their system

It may not seem fair, but a provider has the right to reject a potential customer based on certain risk factors

If you then trust a random person who you "happened to see", this is your (significant) risk

Just move on

Learn from this experience and move on

• @angstrom said:

@Mahoneyou said:

Wrong

If a provider rejects you, just move on -- don't try to work around (= cheat) their system

It may not seem fair, but a provider has the right to reject a potential customer based on certain risk factors

If you then trust a random person who you "happened to see", this is your (significant) risk

Just move on

Thanks for the reply but wonder if you have signed up for hetzner's service recently, they are crazy, I gave them all the information, if they want, the information can even be used to get a loan directly from the bank, But they still banned the account I just registered without any explanation. The friends from the Middle East in the above post also had the same experience. If it was just me being rejected, that would be my problem, but now friends all over the world are getting rejected, so isn't it their problem?

• I think they're experiencing a large number of fraud issues lately with their VPS line as they bill after you've already used many resources, and some people skip paying them, as such they are eating large bandwidth losses.

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@Mahoneyou said:

@angstrom said:

@Mahoneyou said:

Wrong

Just move on

Thanks for the reply but wonder if you have signed up for hetzner's service recently, they are crazy, I gave them all the information, if they want, the information can even be used to get a loan directly from the bank, But they still banned the account I just registered without any explanation. The friends from the Middle East in the above post also had the same experience. If it was just me being rejected, that would be my problem, but now friends all over the world are getting rejected, so isn't it their problem?

No: from their perspective, they're saving themselves potential problems!

You may be an honest guy (I don't know, but you may be), but there are many dishonest guys in the world

Thanked by 2skorous Calin
  • Honestly take the hint. If your rejected by a provider solution isn't to force your way in to only be randomly banned in the future anyways. Save yourself the headache and just go with a provider who accepts your buisnesses.

• He connects with people on telegram with id @Mahoneyou and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture.

I'm confused. Did op sign up to LET with the username he claims scammed him?

That must be a translation error, as op can't be that stupid.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @TimboJones said:

He connects with people on telegram with id @Mahoneyou and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture.

I originally wanted to register with fxxkMahoneyou or Mahoneyou is a liar, but I couldn’t pass anyway. Later, I thought it would be better to register with the liar’s real id, so that the liar would at least not come to this forum to cheat. Google search for vps liars Sometimes this post may also be seen by innocent people

• ArkasArkas Moderator

So, you were trying to scam Hetzner by using a scammer. Good to know.

Thanked by 2yoursunny angstrom
  • @Mahoneyou said: and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture

Was it this picture of Leo by any chance?

Thanked by 1kasodk
  • @Arkas said:

I want to buy cheap and high performance machine, Hetzner's machine is the best for me, I submitted all the materials as they asked, but they banned my account, just like many other friends all over the world suffered.
    Even so, I still want to give them money. I saw someone selling a registered account, and I thought of buying one. Who am I scam? Who else in this world has suffered a loss except me?

• @Mahoneyou said:

@Arkas said:

I want to buy cheap and high performance machine, Hetzner's machine is the best for me, I submitted all the materials as they asked, but they banned my account, just like many other friends all over the world suffered.
    Even so, I still want to give them money. I saw someone selling a registered account, and I thought of buying one. Who am I scam? Who else in this world has suffered a loss except me?

"The clerk would not sell me alcohol because I'm under 21 so I bought a fake ID and got arrested"

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • MahoneyouMahoneyou Member
    edited June 2023

@dahartigan said:

@Mahoneyou said: and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture

No.That's him https://mjj.today/i/I0tCow

• @Mahoneyou said:

@dahartigan said:

@Mahoneyou said: and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture

No.That's him https://mjj.today/i/I0tCow

The yellow cow is not smiling

• ahnlakahnlak Member
    edited June 2023

@Mahoneyou said:

@Arkas said:

Who are you scamming? How about Hetzner, who have already told you they don't want your custom?

It's a waste of time anyway; even if you scammed your way onto their products, you'll just be back here next month whining about the fact they found you out and cancelled your server and you've lost eleventy million dollars of business as a result.

Move on, go to a provider willing to endure your custom and stop giving money to obvious scammers.

edited June 2023

@Mahoneyou said:

@Arkas said:

You're now beginning to sound like a drama queen

• bdlbdl Member

@Mahoneyou said:

Why did OP create their LET username with the same username that scammed them?

scamception

• have you considered acting as a career?

• @cybertech said:
    have you considered acting as a career?

have you considered leaving let as a way to not let your brain die

• @Otus9051 said:

@cybertech said:

I'm here because im brainded

• @cybertech said:

@Otus9051 said:

@cybertech said:

I'm here because im brainded

hi brainded
    im otus

• @Mahoneyou said:

@TimboJones said:

He connects with people on telegram with id @Mahoneyou and Leonardo DiCaprio profile picture.

I originally wanted to register with fxxkMahoneyou or Mahoneyou is a liar, but I couldn’t pass anyway. Later, I thought it would be better to register with the liar’s real id, so that the liar would at least not come to this forum to cheat. Google search for vps liars Sometimes this post may also be seen by innocent people

All you did was allow Mahoneyou to point at this and say you're the scammer and take the blame. :fail:

• DotDot Member
    edited June 2023

@Mahoneyou said:

@Arkas said:

I bought cigarettes with my hard earned money to smuggle into the EU (example), but got caught and they seized all of them and banned me from entering EU. 😭😭
    Who am I scam? Who else in this world has suffered a loss except me?

Thanked by 1kasodk

I suspect that the OP is long gone, and in any case, it's pretty clear that the only reason why he created his account was to start this thread

Thread closed

Thanked by 1emgh
This discussion has been closed.