Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Hetzner server from someone at a proper price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Hetzner server from someone at a proper price

prak42prak42 Member
edited June 2023 in Requests

Hi

I have a hetzner vps from a reseller from Iran, but Im having some issues with the person who helped me get it.

I use the servers only for websites hosting, my and future business customers.

Anyone willing to help me out? I don't have much budget, but I can pay a bit extra than hetzner prices just like resellers.

My requirements:

Currently I have the CX11 cloud vps (the smallest, as I'm busy working on my own sites). I plan to upgrade to something that'll cost me like $30/month when I'm acquiring customers. Upgrading further as per needed.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Post your specs/requirements.

I'll move this to the appropriate category.

• prak42prak42 Member

@DP said:
    Post your specs/requirements.

I'll move this to the appropriate category.

Edited the post

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

I can buy that server from my personal account if you're okay to pay paypal fees(probably few dollars more than the server)

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I can provide if you can cover the transaction fees.

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited June 2023

@FatGrizzly said:
    I can buy that server from my personal account if you're okay to pay paypal fees(probably few dollars more than the server)

@ManishPant said:

Reselling Hetzner servers/vps from your personal account is, for a lack of a better word, dumb. Hetzner is renowned for their absurdly strict policies, and in most cases account bans are final with no chance of re-signing. Its one thing to want to help, another to put your account at risk. Most resellers have special arrangements with hetzner to protect their accounts from any abuse caused by their own clients, and hetzner accepts clients from pretty much everywhere (even Iran), so if someone is looking for a reseller, its most likely they've already been banned before or their registration was rejected for a good reason.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@labze maybe?

• prak42prak42 Member

@Smith42 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@ManishPant said:

Reselling Hetzner servers/vps from your personal account is, for a lack of a better word, dumb. Hetzner is renowned for their absurdly strict policies, and in most cases account bans are final with no chance of re-signing. Its one thing to want to help, another to put your account at risk. Most resellers have special arrangements with hetzner to protect their accounts from any abuse caused by their own clients, and hetzner accepts clients from pretty much everywhere (even Iran), so if someone is looking for a reseller, its most likely they've already been banned before or their registration was rejected for a good reason.

I understand. Few months ago I tried getting an account at Hetzner, I followed everything right, submitted docs (I think passport) and also provided face check since their system wanted it. Tho they rejected my application, which seems a usual thing as per multiple users on reddit and internet.

I can confirm that if I'm provided help with getting hetzner servers, there will be no abuse ever. I will use them for causes I mentioned in my post.

@FatGrizzly said:

@ManishPant said:

Thank you so much, honestly. Altho for the past half hour I was having a look at v6node.com and their pricing looks really affordable than hetzner's, Im unsure why they have cheap prices, and Im reading thru related reviews here and there

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@prak42 v6node.com is also good and you can contact @labze HostBrr.com he uses Heztner Infra only

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mentions. While I probrably don't want to resell a service I do not already provide, you could take a look at my other offerings which are Hetzner servers, and I would say a better value than their cloud servers unless you need 10gbps network.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@Smith42 said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@ManishPant said:

Many do it, myself included, with no issues. It's true they are strict and even with special arrangements Hetzner expect abuse notifications to be handled swiftly.

I have had to deal with a few abusers by now and as long as I just do as I am supposed to Hetzner doesn't do anything. I am pretty sure the only people who gets into real issues with Hetzner are those who give fake information or are from high risk countries.

Thanked by 1Sup_Mario
  • ErisaErisa Member

If you have crypto, anything wrong with https://bithost.io/prices ?

Thanked by 1Zreind
  • ZreindZreind Member

@Erisa said:
    If you have crypto, anything wrong with https://bithost.io/prices ?

Yeah it is the best way he can go.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited June 2023

https://abcvg.net/hetzner.php

They resell hetzner and a few others, dedicated only though I think. They supposedly accept various payments methods you may have.