Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solid Dedicated Server Providers in Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Solid Dedicated Server Providers in Netherlands

Hello,

Can you guys suggest some solid server providers in Netherlands ? I am not looking for LET offers, just a fairly priced ones. But a company/network with 100% uptime (or 99.99%) in Neitherland would do.

I am currently using Phoenixnap and Leaseweb (to give you an idea of the network and company). Got an amazing price with them during on of their promo back in the day. Have zero complains with the network. (support is hit/miss situation sometimes). I can get something with them but trying a new providers will not hurt.

What else is out there ?? Someone you have used and can vouch for their reliability and network performance.

I am not looking for offers here, just suggestions that can help me.

Thanks

Comments

• swat4swat4 Member
    Thanked by 1Umair
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited June 2023

@Worldstream_Frank (WorldStream)

I was a customer of theirs many years ago.

Their servers and network was stable, and their crew were always helpful, Dirk, Lennert etc.

• UmairUmair Member

@DP said:

Their servers and network was stable, and their crew were always helpful, Dirk, Lennert etc.

I am actually looking at them. Their prices seems nice but they become more expensive when I go for RAM and Disk upgrades. extra IPs are way too expensive. And I need them for a KVM setup. (Overall becomes even more expensive than the one I am using)

Might have to send then an email and see what they can offer.

Anyone have used hostkey.com ??
    I have never heard of them before but their pricing looks pretty nice.

• JustAUserJustAUser Member
    edited June 2023

wrong comment-delete

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@JustAUser said: leaseweb servers

I had great experiences with Leaseweb. Very stable and helpful support.

Thanked by 1Umair
  • Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited June 2023

Clouvider, Psychz, Hostslick, NForce to name a few

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Worldstream is great. You can buy from them directly.

Or if you need more discount like an extra 10% then you can contact us.
    We are one of the authorized reseller of Worldstream

• @Smith42 said:

I wouldn't recommend Hostslick, Psychz, or NForce at all. Clouvider gets a shaky recommendation though. There's also Zare, Hybula (expensive but solid), Novoserve, and Royalehosting. I'd probably stick to Leaseweb though, I quite like the datacenter they're present in, their network is pretty nice, and their uptime is great. I don't see a massive need for you to rock the boat when you already have something that works for you.

Thanked by 1Umair
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited June 2023

From my experience, Worldstream is great. RoyaleHosting is good too if you want 10Gbit or need a lot of bw for cheap. Hostslick is ok.

Thanked by 1Worldstream_Frank
  • @DP said:
    @Worldstream_Frank (WorldStream)

Ahh, I guess going to the waves site, the logo is the same.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

Weservit.nl :)

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited June 2023

@fluffernutter said:
    I wouldn't recommend Hostslick, Psychz, or NForce at all. Clouvider gets a shaky recommendation though. There's also Zare, Hybula (expensive but solid), Novoserve, and Royalehosting. I'd probably stick to Leaseweb though, I quite like the datacenter they're present in, their network is pretty nice, and their uptime is great. I don't see a massive need for you to rock the boat when you already have something that works for you.

I think they all have their up and downsides. I have no experience with Hostslick but they're active here, so I simply name-dropped them.

Clouvider has been solid for me, and one of the only providers who have not increased prices, which says a lot about their character as a company.

NForce Class 1 network is one of the only hosts I know that lets you live reroute manually.

Psychz is more like a budget option. Hard to beat 10gbit unmetered for $300-ish, but the network is tits.

Novoserve network, support and billing (aligned to the 1st) is terrible.

Terrahost support is quite terrible too.

I've never used Leaseweb directly but read a lot of horror stories. AFAIK they dont even sell to non-business users any more. I've mainly used resellers (like Andy10gbit) for Leaseweb, and on top of having Premium network on the servers, hardware support has been quite fast.

• @Smith42 said:

@fluffernutter said:

I think they all have their up and downsides. I have no experience with Hostslick but they're active here, so I simply name-dropped them.

Just wary of them since they're using old hardware + connections to SkyLink who was connected to GlobeDC, who just got raided. They might be fine continuity, might not be. I have a tiny VPS with them and it's been somewhat stable, network is extremely congested though.

Clouvider has been solid for me, and one of the only providers who have not increased prices, which says a lot about their character as a company.

They lean REALLY hard on Telia, which is kind of unfortunate. Makes their network pretty meh. They haven't really increased pricing since they're on the more expensive end, probably just ok with taking less margin. Still commendable, but it's not really comparable to people like Hetzner raising pricing, where they were actually taking a loss on some servers.

NForce Class 1 network is one of the only hosts I know that lets you live reroute manually.

Nforce's network has fallen apart since the buyout and is nowhere near worth the money. At this point, their Class 1 network is ourperformed by even Hetzner.

Psychz is more like a budget option. Hard to beat 10gbit unmetered for $300-ish, but the network is tits.

They also quote ~72 hours for drive swaps in Amsterdam, making them unusable unless you're running a cluster where you can lose a server or 2 and be fine.

Novoserve network, support and billing (aligned to the 1st) is terrible.

Novoserve has one of the nicest networks in the Netherlands, billing is kind of rough though.

Terrahost support is quite terrible too.

I haven't run into a situation where I've needed more than basic support, but their network isn't fantastic outside of Norway so I probably wouldn't use them for this anyways.

I've never used Leaseweb directly but read a lot of horror stories. AFAIK they dont even sell to non-business users any more. I've mainly used resellers (like Andy10gbit) for Leaseweb, and on top of having Premium network on the servers, hardware support has been quite fast.

The best way to do things is resellers with Leaseweb, but I don't like Andy too much. I think walkerservers/hostingbydesign does stuff better in that regard.

• @Smith42 said:

Yup they only sell to businesses. They require you to provide ID, business registration documents and proof of address.

Thanked by 2Smith42 let_rocks
  • LeaseWeb, WorldStream, HostSlim <3, HostSlick (same network)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

@0xOkami said:
    LeaseWeb, WorldStream, HostSlim <3, HostSlick (same network)

Not same network nor location.
    We are located elsewhere and not related to Hostslim

• AytchAytch Member

Hybula have a great network if you wanted to give them a try.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@0xOkami said:
    LeaseWeb, WorldStream, HostSlim <3, HostSlick (same network)

Thanks for the mention!

As HostSlick said we're not in the same DC.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@fluffernutter said:
    Novoserve has one of the nicest networks in the Netherlands, billing is kind of rough though.

Any reason you say so. I assume you mean they are priced on the higher end ?

• Non sense

Nforce has much better network that Novoserve, with much much higher capacity as well

Novoserve is tiny compared to nforce

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

@Aytch said: Hybula have a great network if you wanted to give them a try.

It's kinda premium, so expect the premium pricing also.

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@fluffernutter said:

@Smith42 said:

I wouldn't recommend Hostslick, Psychz, or NForce at all. Clouvider gets a shaky recommendation though. There's also Zare, Hybula (expensive but solid), Novoserve, and Royalehosting. I'd probably stick to Leaseweb though, I quite like the data center they're present in, their network is pretty nice, and their uptime is great. I don't see a massive need for you to rock the boat when you already have something that works for you.

Thank you for your recommendation, we are a bit more expensive because we don't have the scale in terms of the network compared to the big ones like LW and NS.

@Aytch said:
    Hybula have a great network if you wanted to give them a try.

Thank you for the kind words!

@apollo15 said:
    Non sense

Nforce has much better network that Novoserve, with much much higher capacity as well

Novoserve is tiny compared to force

Capacity wise this is incorrect.

@febryanvaldo said:

@Aytch said: Hybula have a great network if you wanted to give them a try.

It's kinda premium, so expect the premium pricing also.

Thank you :smile:

@Umair Unfortunately, we can't help you with bare metal currently. If you are ever looking to colocate it, we can certainly help you. We are in the process of upgrading capacity to our local network, a lot of changes are coming!