Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY CANADA DAY! 40% OFF, DOUBLE RAM & DOUBLE BANDWIDTH. STARTING AT $2.70/mo. BGP - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAPPY CANADA DAY! 40% OFF, DOUBLE RAM & DOUBLE BANDWIDTH. STARTING AT $2.70/mo. BGP

Comments

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• JabJabJabJab Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• DvoDvo Veteran

@TimboJones

Take your trolling to another thread.

Thanked by 2MMzF NFSC
  • MMzFMMzF Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• @Dvo said:
    @TimboJones

Take your trolling to another thread.

That's not trolling. I'm a former customer with feedback and potential customer if feedback is heard.

Just because you get negative feedback or get challenged on your support responses doesn't make one a troll. It just means you have thin skin.

• NFSCNFSC Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• DvoDvo Veteran

@TimboJones said:

You’re assuming your feedback has value. Notice how there is no suggestion box, when you made the comments you did, what it shows is you’d rather cast judgment on a situation vs looking at it from the benefit of the doubt point of view.

Take the speed test results out of content like you did, call it “shady as fuck” and a “red flag”, look at how the nodes hardware is more than advertised, which you continue to look at from a negative point of view vs the bonus that it is, then ask yourself If I want you as a customer again, the answer is simple... No.

You can waive the “potential customer” flag all you want, however it appears you haven’t figured out that regardless of your choice to do business with me, it’s also a choice if I want to do business with you. I’m not seeing any flags on my end, Sir. It has nothing to do with you asking why this is or why that it, it’s more due to your attitude and the comments you made. If you want people to take your feedback under consideration, I’d recommend not acting like an entitled millennial.

I never solicited any business advice from you, however I’m inclined not to take the feedback of somebody that believes “like every other LET host” is a sound marketing strategy. All it means is that you favor the annual deals, nothing more. There are reasons why the terms are how they are and the services are marketed the way they are. I don’t need to explain anything to you, if you don’t agree or are unhappy as a result, that’s OK.

In honor of us not doing business again, I’ve placed one 2 GB plan back in stock.

Good day, I’ve wasted enough time on you.

Thanked by 1MMzF
  • HAPPY CANADA DAY

• Happy Canada day

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2023

@Dvo said:

@TimboJones said:

You’re assuming your feedback has value. Notice how there is no suggestion box, when you made the comments you did, what it shows is you’d rather cast judgment on a situation vs looking at it from the benefit of the doubt point of view.

That's a pretty douchy thing to say from a business owner. Instead of explaining any inaccuracies you've made, you have a hissy fit. I asked you questions based on what YOU stated. Any judgement you perceived is in your head and of your own doing.

Take the speed test results out of content like you did, call it “shady as fuck” and a “red flag”, look at how the nodes hardware is more than advertised, which you continue to look at from a negative point of view vs the bonus that it is, then ask yourself If I want you as a customer again, the answer is simple... No.

whoosh

I was saying you'd get more sales advertising the actual hardware than understating it. In addition, you caused confusion where instead of your flippant answer, you could have just clarified without attitude. Again, YOU explicitly said gigabit port, where other providers will say it's a 10Gb port. Are you new? Just remember, you caused this by misstating the port speed which made it look like you didn't run the test on VPS like the customer.

You can waive the “potential customer” flag all you want, however it appears you haven’t figured out that regardless of your choice to do business with me, it’s also a choice if I want to do business with you. I’m not seeing any flags on my end, Sir. It has nothing to do with you asking why this is or why that it, it’s more due to your attitude and the comments you made. If you want people to take your feedback under consideration, I’d recommend not acting like an entitled millennial.

Where was I entitled? I never asked for anything more than stating actual specs, how entitled!

I never solicited any business advice from you, however I’m inclined not to take the feedback of somebody that believes “like every other LET host” is a sound marketing strategy. All it means is that you favor the annual deals, nothing more. There are reasons why the terms are how they are and the services are marketed the way they are. I don’t need to explain anything to you, if you don’t agree or are unhappy as a result, that’s OK.

In honor of us not doing business again, I’ve placed one 2 GB plan back in stock.

Good day, I’ve wasted enough time on you.

Me: red flags with this provider
    Dvo: hold my beer

• NFSCNFSC Member

I've been a user of Limewave for eight months, and so far everything is fine, even never open a ticket.

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• sh97sh97 Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• phiexzphiexz Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• NFSCNFSC Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

...but...when I choose [SEAV8GB] and add the coupon the ram and bandwidth do not double. What's up?

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• DvoDvo Veteran

@milezteg said:
    HAPPY CANADA DAY

...but...when I choose [SEAV8GB] and add the coupon the ram and bandwidth do not double. What's up?

The description in WHMCS wont change due to a coupon being added unfortunately. The provisioned service does include the additional ram and transfer. If for some reason it doesn't, ticket in.

• HAPPY CANADA DAY