Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY CANADA DAY! 40% OFF, DOUBLE RAM & DOUBLE BANDWIDTH. STARTING AT $2.70/mo. BGP - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAPPY CANADA DAY! 40% OFF, DOUBLE RAM & DOUBLE BANDWIDTH. STARTING AT $2.70/mo. BGP

Comments

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• NFSCNFSC Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• MMzFMMzF Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• MMzFMMzF Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• DvoDvo Veteran

@TimboJones said:
    Can you please explain how you got over gigabit speeds on a shared gigabit port? Because posting the results for something unrelated to the complaint is sketchy as fuck and red flag...

Just because it lists 1 Gbps doesn't mean it is. Not saying it's less, however 95% of the nodes are connected via 10 Gbps. Depending on the plan, there may be limits on the VPS, however none of these promo plans are limited. As for it being unrelated, when somebody complains about network speeds then doesn't ticket in, as the results show, one would be getting more than 1 Mbps. Now was it 1 Mbps from the VPS or 1 Mbps via their VPN? Are they even a customer or just posting crap? Who knows!?

The nodes are also NVME however are listed as SSD. I guess thats another red flag?! Or maybe I choose not to publish garbage benchmarks for empty nodes to wooow people then when the node has a load on it and things slow down, which they will, the disk rates are in line (in some cases faster) than actual SSD rates on an unloaded SSD powered node.

I can over spec a node, downgrade the specs in the marketing and deliver what they're paying for. Now for the CPU's, well... V2 Xeons are V2 Xeons. Not sure why somebody needs a 5000 Geekbench 6 score to run a VPN.

If you're actually paying monthly for a $1/mo VPS manually, you're doing it wrong. Setup a subscription or add credits like everyone else does.

I don't need to lock somebody into a yearly term by only having annual rates, however if you actually did your research, you would have noticed all these plans do in fact have annual options. :)

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• MMzFMMzF Member

@tsoft said:
    Download: 1.45 Mbit/s
    Upload: 2.04 Mbit/s

I am also using promo server but few months old promo, i am happy with the server :) here are the results: https://cdn1.frocdn.ch/T0qfjgr9o3SqH76.txt

• MMzFMMzF Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• @Dvo said:

@TimboJones said:
    Can you please explain how you got over gigabit speeds on a shared gigabit port? Because posting the results for something unrelated to the complaint is sketchy as fuck and red flag...

Just because it lists 1 Gbps doesn't mean it is. Not saying it's less, however 95% of the nodes are connected via 10 Gbps. Depending on the plan, there may be limits on the VPS, however none of these promo plans are limited. As for it being unrelated, when somebody complains about network speeds then doesn't ticket in, as the results show, one would be getting more than 1 Mbps. Now was it 1 Mbps from the VPS or 1 Mbps via their VPN? Are they even a customer or just posting crap? Who knows!?

You explicitly said so:

gigE port (shared)

Don't be an asshole and say it's my fault several of your specs are inaccurate, that's on you. Just list them correctly, it's not hard.

The nodes are also NVME however are listed as SSD. I guess thats another red flag?! Or maybe I choose not to publish garbage benchmarks for empty nodes to wooow people then when the node has a load on it and things slow down, which they will, the disk rates are in line (in some cases faster) than actual SSD rates on an unloaded SSD powered node.

I can over spec a node, downgrade the specs in the marketing and deliver what they're paying for. Now for the CPU's, well... V2 Xeons are V2 Xeons. Not sure why somebody needs a 5000 Geekbench 6 score to run a VPN.

VPN? What does that have to do with anything?

If you're actually paying monthly for a $1/mo VPS manually, you're doing it wrong. Setup a subscription or add credits like everyone else does.

I did. Still annoying. Advertise the annual rate like almost every other LET provider does.

I don't need to lock somebody into a yearly term by only having annual rates, however if you actually did your research, you would have noticed all these plans do in fact have annual options. :)

Wtf do I need to research your offer? I'm saying to just include it in the offer and you'll get more sales.

Being contrary to your customers is not a good look.

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• tafftaff Member
    edited June 2023

HAPPY CANADA DAY

Any chance of a Canadian dc, or billing in CAD?

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• AsimAsim Member

any idea when this will be restocked?

@Dvo said: [SEAV2GB]
    2 GB RAM (4 GB with DOUBLE RAM)
    20 GB SSD
    1 x Shared E5-2695v2
    5 TB 10 TB @ 1 Gbps (shared)
    1 IPv4
    /48 IPv6
    $4.50/mo (40% off coupon – CDNDAY23 - $2.70/mo)
    Order Now

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• ZigiZigi Member, Host Rep

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• eveazeveaz Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY

• HAPPY CANADA DAY